Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 1:28 AM

Nov 2011
Looks like a prep and buildup episode especially for Taiyo. He knows he needs to get stronger so of course, we got special training for him.

Taiyo's determination is evident though and he is strongest when protecting Mutsumi. The upcoming battles should be tough.
Aug 25, 2:05 AM

Feb 2019
“It’s just a prank bro” 😂 Ban and Mutsumi wrong as hell for putting Taiyo through that. Still, he got some valuable information and practice with his blooming abilities. At least he knows they’ll work if Mutsumi is ever shot at lmao

Idk why they even bother taking ban back to prison at this point. He is not staying in there for long lol. Really loved seeing he and Taiyo grow closer through their training today, but also felt for him as he talked about Mutsumi’s father. You can hear the tinge of regret there.

I really need Kawashita and Tanpopo completely destroyed. Hated hearing about Fudo and the other Hingaiku members backstories as test subjects made me so angry. He’s just been getting away with everything for so long, preying on the weak for his own sick twisted experiments.

On the brighter side, love the Mutsumi and Taiyo hug to end the episode! They’re so sweet and I’ll never get tired of hearing Taiyo promise to protect her. ❤️
Marinate1016Aug 25, 2:45 AM
Aug 25, 3:11 AM
Sep 2015
Mutsumi is very lucky that Taiyou's special ability is hardening.
Aug 25, 3:53 AM

Mar 2021
Really nice to see Ban and Taiyo bond while training although that was a really cruel prank Ban and Mutsumi played on Taiyo.
Aug 25, 4:06 AM
Feb 2020
Back to usual production this eps,quite a bit happened in this one.Taiyo unlocked his second eye ability and hardening.Wonder what Momo's ability is.
Aug 25, 4:35 AM

Feb 2021
He got pranked by them XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 25, 4:46 AM
Mar 2024
Builder45 said:
Back to usual production this eps,quite a bit happened in this one.Taiyo unlocked his second eye ability and hardening.Wonder what Momo's ability is.

Aug 25, 5:07 AM

Apr 2014
Skeleton Island?! It's more like Aogashima to me.
何それ?意味分かんない
Aug 25, 5:52 AM

Dec 2015
Kinda weird to see the Yozakura Family having a deck of cards design. Wonder if Momo made them. Or is it due to how famous they are in the spy world.

Taiyo is finally able to use the blooming fully now. I wonder what it looks like having those eyes and how much strain it put on him when he only had it activated in one eye.

On another note, it is nice to see the grandparents again. Wouldn't mind seeing more backstory on various generations of the Yozakura family and how they got started. Maybe the mangaka will dive into that when the main story is told.
Aug 25, 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
Tanpopo may be just as usual of a family-like aspect of criminals, but their hideout has finally been located, and the Yozakura-Hinagiku Front Lines will be dealt a week from now. Of course, Ban and Keiko coming back to help Taiyo train his firepower, and Rin finally having the plan to get rid of the leader that Hinagiku members were once part of, even their blood would help the Yozakura Family tie loose ends.

Ban is the epitome of Yozakura someinine of full control: Blooming, and he needs Taiyo to train for it...albeit with the usual fanfare of comedy, and the ripe of seriousness when Mutsumi is being targeted, thus forming his Blooming: Hardening. Needless to say, the White Spider Nest's protection to prank Taiyo with Ban and Mutsumi's plan, leaves Keiko in anger and and Taiyo all dumbfounded.

The last-minute resort to destroy the Yozakura Family mansion by going to the chambers, it's definitely a sacrifice for the better, but hopefully Mutsumi doesn't need to go in there soon.
Aug 25, 11:00 AM

May 2019
This episode showed more lore from Tanpopo and how Rin and her group are former test subjects that managed to escape, which explains how they're also strong.

Regarding the training portion, while it was messed up how grandpa and Mutsumi pranked Taiyo it was effective to getting his blooming to 100%. Also the reveal from grandma about the secret passageway and a book they haven't been able to open since the war was interesting and I wonder what secrets it holds. Lastly it was nice to see Taiyo and Mutsumi hug it out in the end.
Aug 25, 6:00 PM

Jul 2022
An episode focused on training and waiting for the battle against Tanpopo. I didn’t expect Hinagiku to be a former experiment of Tanpopo, but I like it because, considering what happened to Hakuja, it's possible that there are people within Tanpopo who are forced to work with them and could be rescued. I’m thinking about that half-wolf girl, as she doesn’t seem inherently evil.

The grandfather helped Taiyou awaken his bloom, though I’m not sure how useful his new ability to harden will be or how versatile it might prove to be, so I’m excited to see what happens next. It was also heartwarming to see Taiyou protect Mutsumi and promise to work even harder so she doesn’t have to bear the entire responsibility of being the head of the family.
Aug 25, 7:34 PM

Dec 2021
Got some classic shounen training arc feels from this episode. Didn't think the power system for this would be so shounen-ey.

Poor Taiyo though. Bro got pranked by his own wife and grandpa... LOL.

Aug 25, 10:58 PM
Apr 2024
This is going to be EPIC!
Aug 25, 11:17 PM
Oct 2019
Taiyou just awakened his Mangekyo Sharingan.
Aug 26, 12:24 AM

Jan 2024
Tanpopo specially Makoto need to die for making Shiragiku guys suffer like that and also so many crimes against humanity.

Grandpa is always great when he escapes jail and joins Taiyo.
Fucking deserved

That was not a human way to train someone. Protecting Mutsumi aside the amount of time Taiyo got beat up(mostly by Kyochiro) he needed a defensive skill like that.

Taiyo saying to Mutsumi that he will protect her will always be sweet, great moment between two of them at the end.
Aug 29, 5:23 AM
Sep 2021
Good training arc for Taiyo before the big battle.
Aug 29, 7:00 AM
Jan 2018
Damn, is it just me but I’m starting to think Mutsumi is becoming more womanly, before she was like any ordinary high school girl depicted in anime but now that she’s more mature and willing to protect the secrets of the Yozakura family she seems more attractive to the audience.
Aug 30, 6:35 AM
Oct 2022
Amazing episode! Ban Yozakura is determined to train Taiyo until he achieve total Blooming. He will master it in no time thanks to Family Yozakura’s blood and techniques.

Interesting book found in the secret path of Yozakura mansion. Mutsumi must find a way to open that book if she thought everything is lost, but this won’t happen, because she is protected by Taiyo and other members.
Sep 9, 6:21 AM
Sep 2020
I understand Mutsumi getting punished, but I didn't expect her to get hit.

Chibi Mutsumi crying is so cute.

I love the Shinzo x Ayaka crumbs.

Taiyo can now fully bloom.
Gio G. Lingad
Sep 19, 1:10 AM
Jul 2019
finally taiyo got blooming in both eyes
Oct 13, 4:15 AM
Apr 2021
LMAOOOOOO I bursted out laughing tearing up at the fact that Taiyo got pranked man Mutsumi is WRONG for doing that to her husband hahahah and grandpa also wrong too for shooting her with no hesitation even if they planned it out🤣🤣🤣

Great to see Taiyo going thru a training arc to control his blooming and hardening is actually a useful ability to have

Mutsumi begging and crying to Taiyo to not stay mad at her in her chibi form was so goddamn jokes and cute and adorable at the same time but the moment that had me in tears was Taiyo addressing Mutsumi as Ms. Mutsumi Yozakura bro dropped her full govy name bc he was hurt🤣😭🤣😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cute moment between the both of them at the end tho love them so much🥹

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28

21 by KingBaller06 »»
Oct 14, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1

29 by Treyv0n »»
Oct 14, 4:28 AM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 21

64 by adbeaver »»
Oct 13, 11:09 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7

125 by adbeaver »»
Oct 13, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Yozakura-san Chi no Daisakusen Episode 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 6

42 by davidyodo24 »»
Oct 12, 8:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.