Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 10:31 AM

Dec 2021
The fact that these dudes considered pearls as trash... I really wonder what they would've done with it if Takumi hadn't gobbled it all up.

Poor Takumi though. Dude has to help not only the god that brought him into this world, but the god of water now too. On top of taking care of the twins. Bro is not catching a break xD

Though, after that talk with Kaiser, it's clear that he'll raise these kids till the end of time <3

Aug 11, 10:39 AM

Feb 2020
Nice pile of "trash", hehe.

Alan and Elena are such talented magic users.

I also want to ride on the Leviathan's back.

SerafosAug 11, 12:24 PM
Aug 11, 11:11 AM

Nov 2023
Hmm very good episode filled with cuteness and family bond between Takumi and the twins.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Aug 11, 11:21 AM

Mar 2021
It's amazing to see that Pearl's are just considered trash in the Mermaid world. Alan and Elena are simply amazing nothing seems to faze them and they just succeed at everything.
Aug 11, 11:31 AM
Apr 2013
EP 7

Last time uh. something happened. shenanigans. water

Soo.
In this ep. a lot of talking.
The twins learn how to use magic
And we meet the sea dragon. not sure if he can show up again on land since he's a sea dragon. they kinda just mentioned the twins and then uh
Not much to say about this ep. I was expecting them to actually fight the sea dragon, apparently not and its just more talking. Lots of talking.
No idea whats next, could be anything really.

The question is, did the twins just "manifest", I'm wondering if we'll run into the parent(s) at some point.
Aug 11, 12:30 PM

Dec 2013
I hope they eventually call him dad instead, if that happens, oh boy the feels.
Aug 11, 1:46 PM

Feb 2019
I wonder if the kids will eventually accept Takumi as their father instead of just an older brother figure 🤔 so they know they are officially the water God’s kids. Kaiser is a cool new character and you can never go wrong with a cool ass dragon on your side
Aug 11, 1:59 PM
Feb 2015
the reward was literally one person's trash is another person's treasure 😂
Aug 11, 4:08 PM
Apr 2024
Not too much going on in this episode. He cleaned up more trash for the marmaids and he met a cool water dragon he named Kaiser. I still love the vibe of this anime and want to see more of their adventures.
Aug 12, 1:03 AM
Jan 2021
A teapot? And cups with drinks in them? Are they underwater right now or not?
Aug 12, 5:36 AM

Jul 2023
Another cuteness overload, and they learned water spells quickly.

Even in a plotless anime, events in a single episode should be connected, not a mash up of discrete scenes that make an episode a torturous watch.
Aug 12, 9:06 AM

Jul 2017
Takumi meeting the village's High Priestess, as well as the mermaid leader Galdo, whom she wants to reward him for taking out the blockage of the Azure Village both ways. But finding pearls in which they label it as their garbage dump from rock shells that they deem priceless, it's a lot of wealth to humans. Besides that, the trio accepting training from Galdo, both Alan and Elena learn magic rather quick...but that's because they're special to begin with.

As the training goes on without the mermaids, Syl gruelling on the water god's retainer Maya that they have been in debt to Takumi and increasing, as much as the trio faces the Leviathan water dragon retainer who clarifies that both Alan and Elena are children of the water god and working together as Kaiser, he thinks that they overstayed their welcome with Takumi, though he's fine with Takumi taking care of them both, and with all agreements settled, brings them down back to the Azure Palace for more fun.

It's not easy taking care of children, but Takumi has got the skills hands down.
Aug 12, 8:12 PM
Jun 2022
The ending, opening, animation, history, and voices. All in this anime are really bad. It looks like money laundering or an attempt to make the spectators seem idiots. Anyone who gives this anime more than 1 point must be an idiot
Aug 14, 12:10 AM
Jan 2023
CocoaGalaxy said:
EP 7

Last time uh. something happened. shenanigans. water

Soo.
In this ep. a lot of talking.
The twins learn how to use magic
And we meet the sea dragon. not sure if he can show up again on land since he's a sea dragon. they kinda just mentioned the twins and then uh
Not much to say about this ep. I was expecting them to actually fight the sea dragon, apparently not and its just more talking. Lots of talking.
No idea whats next, could be anything really.

The question is, did the twins just "manifest", I'm wondering if we'll run into the parent(s) at some point.

Isn't it sabe now, that the father is the god of water himself? Also, they can now ask Leviathan to get summond for them. He can refuse though xD that'd be kindq funny: "Pls help." " nope, f you" xD
Aug 16, 5:45 AM

Nov 2013
Wtf? Trio was training in water magic, then water dragon appeared and the two mermaids tutoring/watching them were gone and forgotten for some reason.

And who names a blue water dragon, Kaizer? :D
Aug 16, 2:35 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
Wtf? Trio was training in water magic, then water dragon appeared and the two mermaids tutoring/watching them were gone and forgotten for some reason.

And who names a blue water dragon, Kaizer? :D
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
[...]the two mermaids tutoring/watching them were gone and forgotten for some reason.

Takumi specifically narrated that those two returned to the palace. They probably had something more important to do than watch the prodigies practice (rather, they'd be in the way of the meeting with Kaizer), it looked like they taught them what they knew already.
Sep 1, 8:37 PM

Jun 2024
Those mermaids are very grateful people.
All that junk is worth a lot of money for humans.
A summon like Leviathan will go a long way.

I have ADD, ADHD & AUTISM, but this won't stop me. Let's keep having fun together.
VTUBER LIVE STREAMS YouTube/Twitch/Kick/Rumble/Twitter = https://linktr.ee/dolfunthedolphinvtuber
ANIME REVIEWS - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3agtBvVDdHFzXbqPV47c-A
Sep 17, 2:05 AM
May 2024
Umm, This is a real `PG-13` Anime, I guess!
Sep 24, 5:47 PM

Sep 2017
Is no one going to question the teapot and miso soup underwater? That is some real SpongBob logic right there.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 14

28 by HiljainenSipuli »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 7

38 by HiljainenSipuli »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 1 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jul 7

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Sep 15

32 by YukiTsubaki »»
Yesterday, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yururi Kikou: Kosodateshinagara Boukensha Shimasu Episode 6 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Aug 4

21 by ElykMori »»
Sep 24, 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.