Forum Settings
Forums

I asked AI : what will the next kyoani project?

New
Jun 27, 3:55 AM

Nov 2023
I asked AI to consider itself as Kyoani president, and asked what will their next anime.

Here's the answer : As the president of Kyoto Animation (KyoAni), I'm excited to announce our next anime project!

Title: "Starlight Serenade"

Genre: Music, Romance, Slice-of-Life

Story:

"Starlight Serenade" follows the journey of Akira, a shy and talented high school student who discovers her passion for singing and songwriting. She forms a band with her friends, and together they navigate the ups and downs of music, love, and self-discovery.

Inspired by the beauty of the night sky, Akira's music becomes a reflection of her emotions, hopes, and dreams. As the band gains popularity, they learn to balance their individual aspirations with the joy of creating music together.

Themes:

- The power of music to connect people and overcome adversity
- Embracing one's true self and passions
- The beauty of friendship and collaboration

Visuals:

- Vibrant, dreamy animation inspired by the night sky and music
- Dynamic concert scenes and heartfelt character moments

Characters:

- Akira: The protagonist, a shy but talented singer-songwriter
- Taro: The band's lead guitarist and Akira's childhood friend
- Lila: The band's energetic drummer and a new transfer student
- Sora: The band's bassist and a quiet, introspective artist

This anime will be a heartwarming, music-filled journey that explores the magic of creativity, friendship, and following your dreams. Get ready to be serenaded by the stars!

So what's your thoughts on this as a what if. Let me know your opinion
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Jun 27, 3:56 AM

Feb 2020
Hmm, interesting. Thanks for sharing. :P
Jun 27, 4:00 AM

May 2024
Seems like just a mix of everything Kyoani has ever done. Too dull, as expected of AI.
Jun 27, 4:06 AM

Mar 2008
Now tell it to write a yuri anime plot if it was written by Shakespeare if he was Japanese.
Jun 27, 4:09 AM

Sep 2016
As an AI, I believe "Starlight Serenade" would be a heartwarming and engaging anime series. The combination of music, romance, and slice-of-life elements is sure to resonate with a wide audience. The themes of self-discovery, friendship, and the power of music are timeless and deeply relatable. The characters sound diverse and interesting, each bringing their own unique perspective to the band dynamic. Overall, I think this hypothetical anime has a lot of potential to be a successful and beloved series.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 27, 4:11 AM

Jul 2015
KyoAni is supposed to adapt 20th Century Electricity Catalog, but there weren't any news for a while.

Jun 27, 4:14 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to traed
Now tell it to write a yuri anime plot if it was written by Shakespeare if he was Japanese.
@traed A intriguing request! Here's a yuri anime plot inspired by Shakespearean themes, with a Japanese twist:

Title: Sakura no Koi (Love's Cherry Blossom)

Setting: Feudal Japan, during the cherry blossom season

Plot:

In the picturesque town of Kakamura, two high school girls, Sakura and Hinata, fall deeply in love. Sakura, a skilled warrior and daughter of a prominent samurai family, is betrothed to the powerful daimyo's son, Taro. Hinata, a beautiful and gentle geisha-in-training, is bound to the traditional ways of her okiya (geisha house).

As they navigate their forbidden love, they must confront the societal norms and expectations that threaten to tear them apart. Sakura's family and Hinata's okiya disapprove of their relationship, fearing it will bring shame and ruin to their reputations.

Meanwhile, a rival suitor, the cunning and manipulative Lady Yumi, seeks to win Sakura's hand in marriage and destroy Hinata's reputation. As tensions rise, Sakura and Hinata must rely on their wit, courage, and love for each other to overcome the obstacles and be together.

Themes:

- Love vs. Duty
- Social Expectations vs. Personal Desire
- Self-Discovery and Empowerment

Shakespearean inspirations:

- Romeo and Juliet (star-crossed lovers)
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (love potions and mischief)
- Twelfth Night (gender roles and disguises)

Japanese cultural elements:

- Cherry blossom symbolism (fleeting nature of life and love)
- Traditional geisha culture and arts
- Samurai honor and loyalty

This yuri anime, Sakura no Koi, blends Shakespearean drama with Japanese aesthetics and themes, creating a unique and captivating love story.

Jun 27, 4:24 AM

Sep 2016
Pinoffin said:
@traed A intriguing request! Here's a yuri anime plot inspired by Shakespearean themes, with a Japanese twist:

Plot:

In the picturesque town of Kakamura, two high school girls, Sakura and Hinata, fall deeply in love. Sakura, a skilled warrior and daughter of a prominent samurai family, is betrothed to the powerful daimyo's son, Taro. Hinata, a beautiful and gentle geisha-in-training, is bound to the traditional ways of her okiya (geisha house).

As they navigate their forbidden love, they must confront the societal norms and expectations that threaten to tear them apart. Sakura's family and Hinata's okiya disapprove of their relationship, fearing it will bring shame and ruin to their reputations.

Meanwhile, a rival suitor, the cunning and manipulative Lady Yumi, seeks to win Sakura's hand in marriage and destroy Hinata's reputation. As tensions rise, Sakura and Hinata must rely on their wit, courage, and love for each other to overcome the obstacles and be together.

Themes:

- Love vs. Duty

This yuri anime, Sakura no Koi, blends Shakespearean drama with Japanese aesthetics and themes, creating a unique and captivating love story.

Instant 10/10 before even watching.

ZarutakuJun 27, 5:43 AM
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 27, 4:28 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to Pinoffin

Plot:

Themes:

- Love vs. Duty

@Pinoffin
Lol it just asspulled a Japanese sounding city name but was almost an actual ancient one somehow, Kamakura not Kakamura.

Also historical inaccuracies. Japan wouldnt have seen that as forbidden love till maybe around Meiji restoration which was a few hundred years after feudal times.

But with some tweaks to fix that it kinda works.
Jun 27, 4:48 AM

Feb 2023

No, it'll most likely be yet another sequel.

Kyoani has produced nothing but sequels of their existing IPs for the past 4 years. What makes you think they'll start a new project anytime soon?
StyxParadiseJun 27, 4:52 AM
Jun 27, 4:50 AM

Aug 2020
This looks cute. I'd love to watch such anime! I need more music shows.

Jun 27, 5:13 AM

Nov 2019
Are you sure you asked AI to write a Kyoto Animation production, instead of P.A Works?
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 27, 5:30 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to StyxParadise

No, it'll most likely be yet another sequel.

Kyoani has produced nothing but sequels of their existing IPs for the past 4 years. What makes you think they'll start a new project anytime soon?
@StyxParadise Yeah it's a well known thing. But it's just a wish from a normal man who loves kyoani

Jun 27, 5:31 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to SgtBateMan
Are you sure you asked AI to write a Kyoto Animation production, instead of P.A Works?
@SgtBateMan Haha, kyoani juniors for a reason!

Jun 27, 6:22 AM

May 2018
Yeah, KyoAni production is so generic you would let AI make the whole story and nobody would notice the difference. Because that would be literally the same shit KyoAni feeds their viewers for ages.

Jun 27, 6:51 AM

May 2019
It's missing the keyboardist! Sounds awfully similar to this season's girls band anime with different characters. Tell the AI to write its potential second season.

Jun 27, 6:51 AM

Nov 2019
Reply to Pinoffin
@SgtBateMan Haha, kyoani juniors for a reason!
@Pinoffin then how could the senior look monotone in comparison to the junior?
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Jun 27, 7:02 AM
Jun 27, 7:17 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to traed
@traed gundam the witch from mercury is heavily influenced by the tempest so it is very close to being that
Jun 27, 1:52 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to Guilmon1
@traed gundam the witch from mercury is heavily influenced by the tempest so it is very close to being that
@Guilmon1
I will keep it in mind if i ever get to all the Gundam series lol I just came up with that since it sounded silly but potentially good premise.

More topics from this board

» A Goddess pays you a visit and promises to grant you a wish.

Shizuna - 7 hours ago

29 by APolygons2 »»
8 seconds ago

» How Saint-like is your waifu?

SgtBateMan - Today

19 by Yuri_Niji »»
9 minutes ago

» Can you be friends with someone who trashes your Favorite Anime?

Dragevard - 10 minutes ago

0 by Dragevard »»
10 minutes ago

» unpopular opinions

ST63LTH - Jun 27

41 by Animeinsight101 »»
22 minutes ago

» How would you describe the Mary Sue characters and how would you like them? ( 1 2 )

RobertBobert - Yesterday

50 by APolygons2 »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.