Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 19, 11:15 AM
Jun 2021
This anime need s4 because to masterpiece😭🔥🔥
Jun 19, 11:29 AM
Apr 2021
Yes, it needs season 4 it can't end like this
But I haven't seen any announcement from twitter
Jun 19, 11:39 AM

May 2021
Reply to RoyalDemon05
Yes, it needs season 4 it can't end like this
RoyalDemon05 said:

And we probably won't see for as many years we didn't saw about s3 if not more

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Jun 19, 11:45 AM
Apr 2021
Reply to Yubisoft
RoyalDemon05 said:

And we probably won't see for as many years we didn't saw about s3 if not more
@Yubisoft it depends on kadokawa mood, if they are gonna greenlight season 4 or not maybe they will greenlight spin off anime
Jun 19, 11:50 AM

May 2021
Reply to RoyalDemon05
@Yubisoft it depends on kadokawa mood, if they are gonna greenlight season 4 or not maybe they will greenlight spin off anime
RoyalDemon05 said:
it depends on kadokawa mood

There is not mood in capitalism . If they won't get enough money from merchandise in Japan and didn't earn much profit from the streaming services we can't even be sure if we will get s4 at all (which I doubt but it is a possibility) especially nowadays that things have gotten much more ''competitive'' since when s2 aired and by that I mean much more comedy anime like konosuba

Jun 19, 12:36 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Yubisoft
RoyalDemon05 said:

There is not mood in capitalism . If they won't get enough money from merchandise in Japan and didn't earn much profit from the streaming services we can't even be sure if we will get s4 at all (which I doubt but it is a possibility) especially nowadays that things have gotten much more ''competitive'' since when s2 aired and by that I mean much more comedy anime like konosuba
@Yubisoft to be fair with anime its not as easy as "it sells = more seasons", Kadokawa especially just sucks in this regard. Often times the license holders just dont care about the anime though and only think about the source material sales.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 19, 12:50 PM
Oct 2019
I want the entire series! I hope they create a 24 episode season eventually because it's gonna take 20 years to end at this rate
Jun 19, 1:18 PM
Jun 2021
Of course!, I love konosuba very much
Jun 19, 1:32 PM
Aug 2020
5 years until season 4 take it or leave it
Jun 19, 2:02 PM

May 2021
Reply to Comander-07
@Yubisoft to be fair with anime its not as easy as "it sells = more seasons", Kadokawa especially just sucks in this regard. Often times the license holders just dont care about the anime though and only think about the source material sales.
Comander-07 said:
to be fair with anime its not as easy as "it sells = more seasons"

If thinking like that makes you feel better who am I to stop you ......

Jun 19, 2:54 PM
Jun 2020
The best novel volume would be adapted next season. We need season 4... and you guys will need to watch Megumin's Spin-Off to understand it (yeah, it is canon).
Jun 19, 3:09 PM

Jul 2023
It really deserves another season but there's so much competition, as some other user pointed out. I dream of seeing konosuba getting the full adaptation it deserves, even if it takes another 15 years 🤩
Jun 19, 3:51 PM
Jan 2023
I NEED MOREEEEE😭
Jun 19, 4:21 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Ezeved-kun
It really deserves another season but there's so much competition, as some other user pointed out. I dream of seeing konosuba getting the full adaptation it deserves, even if it takes another 15 years 🤩
@Ezeved-kun i hope konosuba getting full adaptation, but nah wtf 15 years, im getting old here ☝🗿
Jun 19, 10:51 PM
Dec 2019
YASS3R said:
This anime need s4 because to masterpiece😭🔥🔥

Absolutely.
Or maybe some additional OVA eps
Jun 20, 12:32 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to Munazyan_
@Ezeved-kun i hope konosuba getting full adaptation, but nah wtf 15 years, im getting old here ☝🗿
@Munazyan_
Don't worry, take care of your heath by eating lots of vegetables and making your daily physical exercise. You'll survive that ordeal, grandpa! 🫡
Jun 20, 3:50 AM
Jun 2023
Ezeved-kun said:
@Munazyan_
Don't worry, take care of your heath by eating lots of vegetables and making your daily physical exercise. You'll survive that ordeal, grandpa! 🫡

Yo, that's rude to calling me grandpa!, im not that old though, but thanks for the advice anyway 🗿, i have a good life with a good daily routine too 👌
Jun 20, 4:49 AM

Jul 2010
Hope they will not make a 10 years gap between S3 and S4. If KonoSuba isn't popular in Japan then what is it?
Jun 20, 5:45 AM
Jun 2023
Reply to Vampire_Lord
Hope they will not make a 10 years gap between S3 and S4. If KonoSuba isn't popular in Japan then what is it?
@Vampire_Lord 10 years!?, please bro, just 1 or 2 years
Jun 20, 6:39 AM
Jun 2024
they need to make more funny scenes last time darkness made me cry
Jun 20, 7:18 AM
Aug 2012
Reply to YahiyaX777L
5 years until season 4 take it or leave it
@YahiyaX777L i waited 10 years for bleach. 5 years will pass very quickly. 🤣
Jun 20, 6:51 PM
Apr 2021
Anime Start/End Chapter
Starts at Vol 1 (S1) to Ends at Vol 2 (S1)
Vol 3 (S2) to Vol 4 (S2)
Vol 5 (Movie)
Vol 6 (S3) to Vol 7 (S3)
They still have 10 volumes to adapt

Megumin: I guess, this is end of our journey, still no news about season 4
Jun 20, 7:47 PM
May 2019
Season 4? Give me a full effing adaptation!
Jun 20, 7:51 PM
May 2019
Reply to Ezeved-kun
@Munazyan_
@Ezeved-kun I guess I'm screwed because I want a full adaptation but I might have terminal cancer due to ulcerative colitis.
Jun 20, 8:08 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to Yui_Suzumiya69
@Ezeved-kun I guess I'm screwed because I want a full adaptation but I might have terminal cancer due to ulcerative colitis.
@Yui_Suzumiya69 Take care yourself brother, Cancer fight is gonna be hard, but you can win this
Jun 20, 10:35 PM
Sep 2008
Yubisoft said:
RoyalDemon05 said:

Not that great of an indicator. Look at Re:Zero, they made enough money with Rem merch alone to finance the next 10 seasons and we're still being dripfed.
Jun 21, 12:12 AM

May 2021
Reply to Baibh
Yubisoft said:
RoyalDemon05 said:

Not that great of an indicator. Look at Re:Zero, they made enough money with Rem merch alone to finance the next 10 seasons and we're still being dripfed.
Baibh said:
Not that great of an indicator.

Did I ever say it the only indicator and yes it is super important . I just mentioned only one of the most important reasons for every animation company when wants to greenlight a new season.
Baibh said:
Look at Re:Zero,

Every company has a different business plan(not that I expect you to know what that means no offence) . Yes profit is very important factor but I can't be sure for any of the anime studios since I don't have important data in my hands which means that every company prioritizes different things . But profit is always an important factor in businesses . If a project makes a company bleeding money , they won't continue supporting it aka keep making seasons in this case because that will lead them to seek a buyer to buy the debt or file bankruptcy like so many anime studios have done. Why do you think many studios have gone bankrupt ?

According to users the have 10 volumes to adapt , do you really think they are gonna animate 10 volumes of light novel . Only some shonen and One Piece has managed to adapt so many content
YubisoftJun 21, 12:22 AM

Jun 21, 6:53 AM
Oct 2019
I need more of Konosuba.
Jun 21, 11:18 AM
Jun 2022
yes definitely, the Anime is a masterpiece and one of my favourite
Jun 21, 1:07 PM

Sep 2014
Reply to Yubisoft
Comander-07 said:
to be fair with anime its not as easy as "it sells = more seasons"

If thinking like that makes you feel better who am I to stop you ......
@Yubisoft if sales are all which mattered we would have had more NGNL seasons by now
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 22, 8:24 PM
Jun 2023
Reply to Yui_Suzumiya69
@Yui_Suzumiya69 Take care bro, fight for your life
Jun 23, 3:53 AM

May 2021
SpiderMiles3523 said:
They even paid for thr anime to go past when thr ln ended so they are unwilling to stick their neck out anh further.

Exactly, for example the megumin spin off did not earn the profits they expected (the poor blu ray sales is one small indicator ) and I personally don't expect for season 3 to be much better in terms of profit if you want my humble opinion . If they don't announce a new season within 6 months - 1 year , I am not very sure if we are gonna see a season 4 or it is gonna take as long as the season 2 of Hataraku Maou-sama!! and is gonna be animated by a below mid studio . And of course kadokawa may prioritize a similar other comedy anime which may bring them more profit . The competition has increased way too much since the movie and season 2
YubisoftJun 23, 7:35 AM

More topics from this board

» Why are so many people saying this season fell off? ( 1 2 )

canadasnow - Jun 20

74 by usucdik »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

172 by Gator »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

zetjex - Mar 29

217 by GT1Studios »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19

173 by UnknownGhost5 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 5

141 by Code0018 »»
Today, 12:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.