Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 10 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 3, 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Demons vs assassins. They're really going for a climax battle in this arc. Lloyd is at the center of it of course.

Lots of action with no nonsense this time. I wish I was more invested into this fight though. Demons had the advantage in terms of power here but hey, the assassin's guild isn't going down without a fight. This was probably also the most serious verison of Sylpha
we've seen this season.
Jun 3, 9:51 AM

Dec 2021
It's time for the big showdown.

As Lloyd engages in a fierce battle with Guisarme, a horde of demons closes in on the members of the Assassins Guild. Empowered by the spells cast by Lloyd, the Assassins Guild members are able to manipulate their abilities to counterattack, but they gradually find themselves overwhelmed by the formidable power of the demons. Just then, Albert and the rest arrive to Lloyd's aid, and quickly make an alliance with the Assassins Guild and begin to fight together.

I've been waiting for a Sylpha-focused episode, and man, was it worth the wait. Mr. Poop Egg Dude, as Sylpha called him xD, was no match for her from the start. Seeing the Assassins Guild's reactions to Sylpha being a badass was hilarious, and Albert's attack was pretty sick too. But nothing tops that final attack Sylpha used against Mr. Poop Egg Dude—just so badass. There was hardly any Lloyd this episode, which was sad, but seeing a lot of Sylpha made up for it.

Take note majins: never mess with Lloyd, or you'll face the wrath of his family.

Jun 3, 9:59 AM
Oct 2019
The episode was really cool, even though it didn't focus on the MC, that fight with the maid at the end was incredible, I really liked it
Jun 3, 10:09 AM

Jun 2021
Wow that was just fantastic. This is pretty much Sylpha's redemption moment and they absolutely nailed with such fluid animation. I already thought the anime adaptation was good but they keep exceeding my expectations with each coming episode.

And next week, we'll finally see the fight we're anticipating: Lyold going rainbow mayhem!
“Think not of your future or your past, just your current self. Think about the now and focus, then throw out your very identity”
Jun 3, 10:15 AM
Jul 2023
It’s time for Sylpha to shine, and shine she did!

The monologue showing how vile the demons are made the final stike ever so pleasing to watch.

Every aspect of production elevated the fight scenes greatly.
Jun 3, 10:21 AM

May 2022
I'm really satisfied with the current episode of this anime, the battle is tight and also full of scenes that are quite cool from the many action scenes in this anime.

Jun 3, 10:23 AM

Jan 2008
The 360 shot was a very nice addition. It was only a single panel in the manga so it's really nice to see they put in the extra effort for the anime.
Jun 3, 10:26 AM

Mar 2021
My god!! Sylpha vs Humty Dumty was so epic!! went over my expectation. The camera work in this show is just amaxing!!

Did Albert just use a Mini Madara Uchiha spell? That was so cool
Jun 3, 10:35 AM
Apr 2020
Banger animation lol, it's crazy that the production of this show is so good.
Jun 3, 10:41 AM

Jan 2020
This episode was amazing, but I'm a little worried that they are going to rush over the big fight next episode, I'll let them cook.

Little fun-fact for those who have a keen eye, the Roman Numeral in Sylpha's Sword (XLVII) is 47, Dian's and Lloyd's Prince number combined (4 and 7), but furthermore, it is a reference to Silver's atomic element, which an element that Sylpha references the most. I didn't discovered this btw, it's explained in the manga itself by the author, but I wanted to share it since it's a very cool detail.
Jun 3, 10:44 AM

Mar 2019
i haveto say. I read the manga a long time ago and when they announced the anime i didn't expected this kind o quality especially to how silly some Lloyd art can be at time but my god... What an amazing animation. Sylpha fight scene was such a cool moment
Jun 3, 10:57 AM

Jun 2008
Sylpha good, assasins guild and 2nd price boring.
Jun 3, 11:07 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to Ryoda-
Sylpha good, assasins guild and 2nd price boring.
@Ryoda- Yeah we don't want 1st price, 2nd price nor 3rd price. We want 7th price 😤
“Think not of your future or your past, just your current self. Think about the now and focus, then throw out your very identity”
Jun 3, 11:16 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to Nero_Moonlight
@Ryoda- Yeah we don't want 1st price, 2nd price nor 3rd price. We want 7th price 😤
@Nero_Moonlight At least I think the payoff will be good. This demon should be able to take quite a bit of punishment from Loyd. So we get to enjoy seeing him go berserk, which he couldn't do vs that 8th kyu demon before.
Ryoda-Jun 3, 11:46 AM
Jun 3, 11:16 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Nero_Moonlight
@Nero_Moonlight That'll be $25.99 (Zesty shota thighs sold separately)
Jun 3, 11:18 AM

Mar 2011
Man, I'm really enjoying this anime. Sylpha's fight was awesome.
Jun 3, 11:48 AM

Oct 2017
Sylpha hype! That was epic. Animation was cool and that last slash, neat. Glad she was way stronger than it seemed before and was just holding back due to her equipment. She can kill demons like nothing with Lloypha. That hug was sweet. Sylpha best girl. Sylpha x Lloid all the way. She looked so cute in the hoodie.

Albert can use some strong and flashy spells as well it seems but not a lot of mana. Was funny watching their reactions interrogating the assassin guild members. Shiro's a great dog btw.
Jun 3, 11:52 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to Ryoda-
@Nero_Moonlight At least I think the payoff will be good. This demon should be able to take quite a bit of punishment from Loyd. So we get to enjoy seeing him go berserk, which he couldn't do vs that 8th kyu demon before.
@Ryoda- *8 kyu 🤓. Also I don't think it's right to expect the supporting characters to be engaging in an anime like this. No problem with disliking it but this is a power fantasy and I've read loads of them. Instead of good dynamic between characters, It's all about the "coolness-factor" the overpowered MC does and mostly everyone else is to wow at it. Even the highly regarded power fantasies such as solo leveling has this problem. It's just how the genre is. Alot of people hate it and an equal amount consumes it like sugar (I'm included).
Jun 3, 12:17 PM

May 2021
this show is yet again, insanely fucking good. ambitious shots and great animation which all pay off. can't wait for the final battle between lloyd and jade.

love it when an anime has a passionate production like this. one of the dark horse of this season fr.

insane

Jun 3, 12:23 PM
May 2021
Sylpha is the best character in the series fr
Jun 3, 12:30 PM

Dec 2018
That maid is so awesome! It's only a matter of time until prince loyd's secret is out. The assassin's guild are great characters as well. Those demons are awful, taking over people's bodies, basically killing them. Usurpers indeed mr. prince. He was so mad he rained hellfire on them. I love him too. This show has its faults but the characters are great.
Jun 3, 12:47 PM

Apr 2021
Oh I loved that awesome 360 degree pan around Sylpha in her stance, when she held the demon killer sword.

Can someone please make that a gif and paste the link so I can post it on my profile comments?
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Jun 3, 12:54 PM
Apr 2024
Short and quick, incredible episode this anime is incredible and what was that fight scene between the demonic spirit against Sylpha and her new demon-slaying sword that the prince gifted her, honestly what an incredible episode and looking forward to that ending with his fight against the S rank spirit
Jun 3, 1:08 PM
Jul 2019
I never stop watching this series without a good headset, because it always has excellent background music and an excellent guitar. A good action scene comes down to good dialogue, impactful scenes and a killer soundtrack. This series has it all. And this chapter was no different. Sylpha was incredible, being the main character of all the action that, incidentally, paid homage to many famous samurai. Without a doubt, I consider this the series that has delivered the most good action scenes. An incredible work!
Jun 3, 2:08 PM

Dec 2013
I feel pretty bad for all the people on that kingdom, turned out that the egg guy was an exemplary swordsman, loved Sylpha's most secret technique, that darn cute floating hug.

No Tao this week...
Jun 3, 3:24 PM

Jun 2016
Sylpha episode is a blessing, love her so much.
Jun 3, 3:44 PM

Apr 2023
The egg man's design took away from the fight imo, the entire time all I could think while they're fighting is "look at that one piece style goon". Not a fan of this pacing the prince V demon fight was fast paced and now they're what? Just floating around while the maid/nobodies fight? Takes away some of the urgency and impact of the overarching fight, would have been better if they just flashed between the two but that's just personal preference.
Jun 3, 3:44 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to Ryoda-
@Ryoda- You really hate the side characters huh? minus sylpha since she's the waifu I assume. The payoff will be good but the Llyod and Guisarme fight will last for 2 episodes btw, ep 11 and 12, most of it will be on ep 11 tho so next week should be hype.
Jun 3, 3:51 PM

Jul 2011
How does this anime only have a 7.08 can't people see past the cringe shota? The animation, fight choreography, fan service everything is just so damn good. This feels like watching a Gojo/kakashi battle scene except in every single episode.
Jun 3, 4:35 PM
May 2024
Reply to HansDevX
How does this anime only have a 7.08 can't people see past the cringe shota? The animation, fight choreography, fan service everything is just so damn good. This feels like watching a Gojo/kakashi battle scene except in every single episode.
@HansDevX At least it's slowly getting up, it went from 6.94 to 7.08.
Jun 3, 4:44 PM

Feb 2017
Gotta love the amazing animation they give us almost every week it also makes the goofy 3D they use for backgrounds even funnier.
Jun 3, 4:53 PM
May 2024
Reply to glockenspheal
This episode was amazing, but I'm a little worried that they are going to rush over the big fight next episode, I'll let them cook.

Little fun-fact for those who have a keen eye, the Roman Numeral in Sylpha's Sword (XLVII) is 47, Dian's and Lloyd's Prince number combined (4 and 7), but furthermore, it is a reference to Silver's atomic element, which an element that Sylpha references the most. I didn't discovered this btw, it's explained in the manga itself by the author, but I wanted to share it since it's a very cool detail.
@glockenspheal Maybe next episode will skip the opening and ending again to fit the whole fight in it.
Jun 3, 5:10 PM

Jan 2020
Reply to Lakelago
@glockenspheal Maybe next episode will skip the opening and ending again to fit the whole fight in it.
@Lakelago That actually did wonders for the episode they introduced Guisarme in, that could work.

tbh I was afraid this fight was going to get skipped back when the anime got announced, I dunno why but I felt the first major arc was way too long to adapt into 12 episodes, but so far only one tiny, non-important scene has been skipped which is quite nice.

I cannot wait for next week, I also wonder how they are going to handle the ending as well, the celebrations and set-up for the next arc are also a bit lengthy, but then again, that's just me.

Another change I noticed in this adaptation is that Humpty at least initiated his ultimate technique, imo the manga had a much more badass showcase of the Leading Tiger Bite, bro didn't even know what cut him. 😭
Jun 3, 5:42 PM
May 2024
Reply to glockenspheal
@Lakelago That actually did wonders for the episode they introduced Guisarme in, that could work.

tbh I was afraid this fight was going to get skipped back when the anime got announced, I dunno why but I felt the first major arc was way too long to adapt into 12 episodes, but so far only one tiny, non-important scene has been skipped which is quite nice.

I cannot wait for next week, I also wonder how they are going to handle the ending as well, the celebrations and set-up for the next arc are also a bit lengthy, but then again, that's just me.

Another change I noticed in this adaptation is that Humpty at least initiated his ultimate technique, imo the manga had a much more badass showcase of the Leading Tiger Bite, bro didn't even know what cut him. 😭
@glockenspheal They'll manage, I doubt they would skip the fight everyone is waiting for.

Well, not like he noticed dying in this one anyway :v
Jun 3, 7:02 PM
Apr 2021
HOLYYYYYY SHITTTTT MANNNNN that 360° camera pan around Slypha was SOOOOOO FUCKING LIT like I shit you not I deadass got goosebumps and chills from this shit like bro the animation is just so fucking good bro like this deadass is my favourite show to watch on mondays I can’t WAIT next episode for Lloyd and Jade to fight they’ve been blue balling us since they met man😩🔥

Yo I didn’t actually realize but this Isekai really stands out from the typical generic isekai that’s out, like bro wdym the demon minions are a problem as well? Like I thought they’d be small fry enemies but nah that one demon minion can go toe to toe with Slypha…SLYPHA like that girl is buff as shit and that minion is on her level. I really like how this isekai doesn’t have your usual weak one shot minions yk

And also I can’t believe this MC is OP asf and yet this villain is pushing the Lloyd into a corner with his crazy ass teleportation powers which I have to add is a nice ass power for a villain there should be more Isekai villains with OP anyways I like how our MC isn’t just powerhousing his way through his enemies keep up the good work author👍🏽🔥🔥

Lastly I just need to reiterate how fine and badass Slypha was in this episode Tsumugi Akita animation I was not familiar with ur game but now I am THANK YOU FOR GIVING US PEAK ANIMATION😩🔥😩🔥😩🔥
Treyv0nJun 3, 7:05 PM
Jun 3, 8:44 PM

Feb 2019
sylpha was just toying with that turd-head, and he got so full of himself thinking no human could dare disembowel him because he was a demon. well, sylpha (and lloyd's enchanted sword he & his older brother made) proved him wrong lol
Jun 3, 9:21 PM

Sep 2018
Amazing sword combat this episode. Also the prince showing the undies was comedy gold! Easy 5/5
Jun 3, 9:23 PM
Apr 2021
God dam we haven't seen zenitsu animation for long time, Tsumugi Akita Animation Lab is cooking🍲
Jun 3, 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
Reply to Aichi07
@Ryoda- You really hate the side characters huh? minus sylpha since she's the waifu I assume. The payoff will be good but the Llyod and Guisarme fight will last for 2 episodes btw, ep 11 and 12, most of it will be on ep 11 tho so next week should be hype.
@Aichi07 Not hate, I might come to like them eventually. But I hate their introduction and at this point even many episodes in, my annoyance with them won't go away until they get a more fleshed out character arc.
As for the 2nd Prince stuff in this episode, I don't even dislike that char but what was the point of that? Just them vs the zakō mobs. And why was the princess even there in the first place? Just to have a reason that sylpha and the prince believe the assasin guild? Doesn't that feel cheap?
My problem remains with how side characters are used in this show, not with them existing in the first place. Sylpha works cuz she fits the theme of this show. Badass borderline broken OP character plus great animation. She gets alot of love from the animators as well, so her moments are generally great.
Jun 4, 12:41 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Ryoda-
@Aichi07 Not hate, I might come to like them eventually. But I hate their introduction and at this point even many episodes in, my annoyance with them won't go away until they get a more fleshed out character arc.
As for the 2nd Prince stuff in this episode, I don't even dislike that char but what was the point of that? Just them vs the zakō mobs. And why was the princess even there in the first place? Just to have a reason that sylpha and the prince believe the assasin guild? Doesn't that feel cheap?
My problem remains with how side characters are used in this show, not with them existing in the first place. Sylpha works cuz she fits the theme of this show. Badass borderline broken OP character plus great animation. She gets alot of love from the animators as well, so her moments are generally great.
@Ryoda- Why did the sister come to help her brother, hmmm? What was the point of showing us that the 2nd prince is not a cold-blooded murderer who kills without hesitation? You are calling the short scene where Babylon and Albert shows us that they have different perspectives on things boring and annoying. You literally don't take anything but the action seriously, and then you don't like that the secondary characters aren't revealed enough for you.
Jun 4, 1:27 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to ZoronCraft
@Ryoda- Why did the sister come to help her brother, hmmm? What was the point of showing us that the 2nd prince is not a cold-blooded murderer who kills without hesitation? You are calling the short scene where Babylon and Albert shows us that they have different perspectives on things boring and annoying. You literally don't take anything but the action seriously, and then you don't like that the secondary characters aren't revealed enough for you.
@ZoronCraft Yeah cuz it's so common for a bunch of royals to just randomly take a small army and move somewhere to fight. Especially princesses are known for this type of thing. In the end there's two reasons why she came along. A: So the character has more screentime since she's also barely developed. B: So she and her pet can prove the assasins guild innocence in a way that makes some sense, which I still think is lazy writing and turns the entire character into nothing but a tool to conviniently solve such moments if needed.
Then the author had the idea to make sylpha and co think the assasins guild kidnapped loyd, which is a sensible assumption, but then when the moment came where they confronted the guild, the entire setup was just solved within a minute and now the scene has even more useless characters in it who all want screen time of their own.
Makes me wonder what the entire point of all that was. If he wanted sylpha to fight another demon then why not just her? Why bloat the scene with another dozen characters?
Alberts behaviour is also very inconsistent. In one minute he wants heads to roll, and all the sudden he is calm and believes them.
Not entirely sure how your assumption about me only taking the action seriously is justified when I keep going into detail about why exactly I think some of the writing surrounding the side character is lazy and bad.
Jun 4, 2:31 AM
Feb 2022
Reply to Ryoda-
@Ryoda- That's fair. Alot of those issues are usually more properly explained in the light novel, and maybe sometimes in the manga. The anime whould obviously exclude the majority of dialogues that explains the reasoning and setting. I have not read the LN for this anime specifically but stuff like this is very common for every book adaptation.

Aside from that, I picked up this manga recently and so far, Babylon does get that fleshed out character moment or similar to it at least. So there's that to scratch your itch. Tho, you've made like several comments on how badly the side characters are written on more than two threads so I doubt your ego will even allow you to like them later lol.
Jun 4, 2:37 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Ryoda-
@ZoronCraft Yeah cuz it's so common for a bunch of royals to just randomly take a small army and move somewhere to fight. Especially princesses are known for this type of thing. In the end there's two reasons why she came along. A: So the character has more screentime since she's also barely developed. B: So she and her pet can prove the assasins guild innocence in a way that makes some sense, which I still think is lazy writing and turns the entire character into nothing but a tool to conviniently solve such moments if needed.
Then the author had the idea to make sylpha and co think the assasins guild kidnapped loyd, which is a sensible assumption, but then when the moment came where they confronted the guild, the entire setup was just solved within a minute and now the scene has even more useless characters in it who all want screen time of their own.
Makes me wonder what the entire point of all that was. If he wanted sylpha to fight another demon then why not just her? Why bloat the scene with another dozen characters?
Alberts behaviour is also very inconsistent. In one minute he wants heads to roll, and all the sudden he is calm and believes them.
Not entirely sure how your assumption about me only taking the action seriously is justified when I keep going into detail about why exactly I think some of the writing surrounding the side character is lazy and bad.
@Ryoda-
Ryoda- said:
Yeah cuz it's so common for a bunch of royals to just randomly take a small army and move somewhere to fight. Especially princesses are known for this type of thing. In the end there's two reasons why she came along. A: So the character has more screentime since she's also barely developed. B: So she and her pet can prove the assasins guild innocence in a way that makes some sense, which I still think is lazy writing and turns the entire character into nothing but a tool to conviniently solve such moments if needed.

Episode 7, Final: Albert and Sylpha thought that Lloyd was disgraced and kidnapped, so they went to deal with the perpetrator themselves because they were specifically portrayed as obsessed with Lloyd. Alize was shown to care deeply about Lloyd, and she has Fenrir by her side, who, I remind you, was shown in this episode to be able to kill a lesser demon without any trouble. What was the problem with her going? It would be a plot device if she were just a helpless little girl who, for no reason, came with them, but she has a freaking lesser Fenrir.

Ryoda- said:

Sylpha saw that Ren's final speech was genuine, which was further affirmed by Alize's Fenrir's judgment. Still, the main reason it worked was because there was a mob of lesser demons near them, and they still needed to find Lloyd. At this moment, Sylpha and Albert realized that the Assassin's Guild is not the main enemy and that they could question them after they deal with the demons and find Lloyd.

Ryoda- said:

Albert was portrayed as a calm, rational person throughout and only loses his composure when it concerns his family/Lloyd. In the scene you describe, he was reassured by Alizie's judgment and, after quickly recalculating in his head, he decided that there were more urgent things to deal with than assassins. Again, the first thing he does after this is send Sylpha to find Lloyd while he deals with the demons.

In the next scene, it shows that he is not ready to kill innocent citizens of Lordost. Again, he has reason to suspect assassins and would gladly kill demons, but by now, he sees Lordost's citizens as forcefully involved in this, so he tries to find a way to save them while killing a demon. When he was attacked and Babylon helped him, Albert sees with what pain Babylon transmits information about the death of the demon host, which gives him a reason to trust Babylon. All this gives him additional motivation to deal with the demons, culminating in his grand spell.

All that I described here was a conclusion of what was shown to us in the series, and it seems you have a hard time actually understanding characters not through superficial descriptions but through actions, or you have a hard time understanding characters' emotions..

PS:
Ryoda- said:
Yeah cuz it's so common for a bunch of royals to just randomly take a small army and move somewhere to fight. Especially princesses are known for this type of thing.
- Maybe I'll tell you something new, but real nobility didn't have magic or monsters as pets. Even so, it is not unheard of for princesses and especially princes to go to war.
Jun 4, 3:01 AM

Jun 2008
Nothing you wrote there went over my head when watching the episode. You just like multiple other people fail to understand my criticism. And you guys keep trying to explain to me what happened when that was never my issue in the first place.
You're not listening to what I am saying, so you end up writing a wall of text explaining very obvious things, missing the point of my criticism.
My point isn't that the writing is nonsensical. My point is that alot of it is lazy and cheap. You can very well use all these plot devices you just explained, but are they good?
In my opinion they're not good at all. Creating interesting setups and then doing nothing with them cuz they turn out to be inconvinient. So they get solved with equally cheap means just to quickly be rid of them. Shoving in tons of characters but not giving the audience time to connect to them. Yet expecting the audience to be full of emotions for characters they barely know.

As for Albert, he was protayed in the episode prior to this, as someone ready to start a war for loyd. Which is fine in my opinion. After all, they've shown how much he cares for loyd throughout the series so far, so it makes sense. But it obviously clashes with his normal kind attitude. Of course that is so the audience understands just how important loyd is for him. So his concern for loyd overwrites his kind and composed nature. And again, this is fine.
If the author didn't immediately turn back on it rather than exploring a more sinister side of this character. And with such an lackluster reason on top of it. Again, there was a build up, an expectation was set, and then it was scapped at the very last second. That's not good, not consistent, not very interesting.
Jun 4, 3:17 AM
Mar 2024
Reply to Ryoda-
Nothing you wrote there went over my head when watching the episode. You just like multiple other people fail to understand my criticism. And you guys keep trying to explain to me what happened when that was never my issue in the first place.
You're not listening to what I am saying, so you end up writing a wall of text explaining very obvious things, missing the point of my criticism.
My point isn't that the writing is nonsensical. My point is that alot of it is lazy and cheap. You can very well use all these plot devices you just explained, but are they good?
In my opinion they're not good at all. Creating interesting setups and then doing nothing with them cuz they turn out to be inconvinient. So they get solved with equally cheap means just to quickly be rid of them. Shoving in tons of characters but not giving the audience time to connect to them. Yet expecting the audience to be full of emotions for characters they barely know.

As for Albert, he was protayed in the episode prior to this, as someone ready to start a war for loyd. Which is fine in my opinion. After all, they've shown how much he cares for loyd throughout the series so far, so it makes sense. But it obviously clashes with his normal kind attitude. Of course that is so the audience understands just how important loyd is for him. So his concern for loyd overwrites his kind and composed nature. And again, this is fine.
If the author didn't immediately turn back on it rather than exploring a more sinister side of this character. And with such an lackluster reason on top of it. Again, there was a build up, an expectation was set, and then it was scapped at the very last second. That's not good, not consistent, not very interesting.
@Ryoda- man, the problem is that you say that the writing is lazy, but in fact it turns out that you just don't like what events are happening and you would like them to go somehow differently. These are different things
Jun 4, 3:23 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to ZoronCraft
@Ryoda- man, the problem is that you say that the writing is lazy, but in fact it turns out that you just don't like what events are happening and you would like them to go somehow differently. These are different things
@ZoronCraft The author is full of good ideas but fumbles the execution or landing pretty hard alot.
That's my issue. I don't understand why I should be happy when an interesting setup is just thrown away immediately in favor of cheap tropes.
Jun 4, 3:33 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to Ryoda-
@ZoronCraft The author is full of good ideas but fumbles the execution or landing pretty hard alot.
That's my issue. I don't understand why I should be happy when an interesting setup is just thrown away immediately in favor of cheap tropes.
@Ryoda- Yeah some scenes could have been done better. The anime version even added more scenes of the assassin characters then the manga did. But I think you're expecting too much from a show like this (This ain't frieren lol).

What I'm upset about is that we don't get enough waifu fan service in an ecchi anime.
Jun 4, 3:37 AM
Jan 2022
Very nicely done episode. Slypha is cool as always. I can't wait for the next episode where lyold vs Guisarme will finally clash.
Jun 4, 3:58 AM

May 2023
FIREEE SYLPHAAAA

Another 10/10 episode, this episode was amazing, with a variety of camera movements that were really cool to watch. One of the scenes that shows Slypha's eyes definitely takes reference from Vivy, the artwork is truly extraordinary.

Sylpha this episode is really serious about facing a level 8 demon with a sword that her beloved master has improved. My favorite part is the 360° camera movement, this moment really gives me goosebumps.

Jun 4, 4:44 AM

Jun 2008
Reply to LeunPuppet21
@Ryoda- Yeah some scenes could have been done better. The anime version even added more scenes of the assassin characters then the manga did. But I think you're expecting too much from a show like this (This ain't frieren lol).

What I'm upset about is that we don't get enough waifu fan service in an ecchi anime.
@LeunPuppet21 It's frustrating to me cuz I like this show alot actually. Despite what some people here may believe. You can like a show and still be critical of it. It's still the show I look forward to the most each week.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

214 by akioshaven »»
Sep 24, 8:54 AM

» the outrage over this proves majority of the american audience are hypocrites.

Neostorm_Y - Aug 10

15 by Akanekino »»
Sep 22, 1:52 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17

97 by liam0207 »»
Sep 21, 8:50 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8

76 by tinker3bellz1 »»
Sep 15, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

81 by HantzisLaCroix »»
Aug 21, 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.