Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 5:50 PM

Jan 2022
I can't even trust the insects in my room to not eat my corpse lol.
May 24, 6:35 PM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
Everyone trusts someone. The problem is people often trust things that appeal to their world view and not the truth.
May 24, 6:38 PM

Oct 2013
I'm not sure if I can trust you enough to answer this question sincerely... ;))
โœจSaint Seiya Club๐ŸŒ 
May 24, 7:48 PM

Jan 2014
Fully trust someone? No, not a single person.

I will never put my full trust in anybody in my life ever again, as people betray it time and time again ( both intentional and unintentional ) and by now I'm well over it
May 24, 7:51 PM
โ™ก( โ€ขเฅขโ—ก-เฅข)โœงห–ยฐ โ™ก

Dec 2014
Yes because I am not an edgy emo person with severe trust issue.

Of course I do not trust everyone I see but I do trust some people I know.

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ♥
May 24, 8:01 PM

Aug 2018
I don't know... I don't even trust myself at times, so...
May 24, 8:05 PM

Dec 2023
Firm believer that trust is something that needs to be earned. To answer your question, I have a handful of people that I do indeed trust.
May 24, 8:07 PM

Jan 2017
I've been trying, that's for sure.

I used to trust myself completely but this last year and a half I feel like I've lost trust in myself completely, I don't know if my current path is the right one and that is a very stark departure to how I was a few years ago.

For now I've made a choice and I'm going to see that choice through to the end. If I'm destroyed and broken at the end of it I think I will at least be able to go forward and know, despite it all, I gave things my all and saw it through to the end.
May 24, 11:09 PM

Feb 2018
In a limited capacity. Not complete trust. You need to trust some people a bit to make life easier
โ”‚Resign? ๐Ÿ•ŠโžคYes / Noโ”‚ โ”‚Resign? Yes / โš”โžคNoโ”‚

May 24, 11:11 PM

Feb 2018
Reply to Rinrinka
Yes because I am not an edgy emo person with severe trust issue.

Of course I do not trust everyone I see but I do trust some people I know.
@Rinrinka
I am not an edgy emo person with severe trust issue.

You're not emo?! I'd figure with all the cute themed profile you'd be one! Shock!
โ”‚Resign? ๐Ÿ•ŠโžคYes / Noโ”‚ โ”‚Resign? Yes / โš”โžคNoโ”‚

May 25, 3:08 AM

May 2014
I do, but not many people. I got cheated on recently and that's obviously had a big impact on my trusting levels. They need to build up again.
May 25, 3:22 AM

Jul 2013
Yes, I trust some of my online friends. And I also trust my family members.
May 25, 3:34 AM

Feb 2020
I only trust my few remaining immediate family (and myself ) as they know the truth about what myself, my parents and my middle sibling experienced concerning our health problems and legal issues concerning treatment.

We've been let down by so many people from different walks of life - MPs, Lords/Ladies, Police, Lawyers, Drs and other professionals.
It should have been such an easy outcome, but my country is massively corrupt and protects wrongdoers instead of victims.

I trust my country's state medical body the NHS the least, as our health issues were caused by one of their hospitals and they covered it up, altered my family's and my own medical records and tried to character assassinate my mother, as she was a whistleblowing nurse. And this led to care orders for me as a kid, as they claimed my mother was abusing me, and all this made my life extremely disruptive having to move around our different homes to avoid them until I was about 16 or 18. We lost contact with quite a few family members either because they believed the lies or feared they may get caught up in it too.
I never want to set foot inside an NHS ever again, I'd rather die at home.

This has definitely made it extremely difficult for me to want to get close to people, I always lived with my parents until they both passed, and unfortunately my middle sibling has basically lost her mind completely.

Would love it if I could find someone who understands what I've been through and what's it's made me into, but I don't think someone like that exists.
May 25, 3:38 AM
Oct 2015
Yes I definitely have some people in my life that I trust completely.
Though there are some people I knew in the past who have lost my trust.
May 25, 3:43 AM

Feb 2020
Yeah, I have a couple of trustworthy people in my life.
May 25, 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
Yes, trust is important for human societies. Unfortunately, we live in a low-trust society. Especially if you live in a multi-cultural society like Canada or the USA. There are very few people you can actually trust outside of your immediate family btw.
May 25, 5:58 AM

Feb 2024
I trust pretty much everyone who is not proven to be a pathologic liar/scum. Some are more trustworthy than others, so I can rely on them to an extent. Nevertheless, I never trust my life or money to anyone, not even to my family, that's kinda common sense - you can never say for sure what boils in someone's head after all.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
May 25, 6:19 AM

Nov 2015
If I didn’t trust anyone (assuming i trust myself), the only way I could live would be as a hermit on a mountain. To participate in society at all requires me to trust the majority of people.

Trusting somebody emotionally, to talk about how I feel and all that? I don’t really feel like that has ever been a thing for me. I’ve always been shy, keeping to myself.
Cold-hearted orb that rules the night

Removes the colours from our sight

Red is grey and yellow white

But we decide which is right

And which is an illusion.
May 25, 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to LoveYourSmile
I trust pretty much everyone who is not proven to be a pathologic liar/scum. Some are more trustworthy than others, so I can rely on them to an extent. Nevertheless, I never trust my life or money to anyone, not even to my family, that's kinda common sense - you can never say for sure what boils in someone's head after all.
@LoveYourSmile what qualifies someone as a pathological liar/scum? Just wondering...
May 25, 7:16 AM

Jan 2009
its hard since im clinically paranoid but i trust my immediate family more
May 25, 7:17 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
I trust people for the basic things, like I trust that the bus driver isn't going to ram the bus towards a wall or stuff like that

but if you mean deeper stuff, I generally don't.

I always put people at arm's distance unless we just happen to naturally develop due to compatibility or some shit
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘

๐ŸŽ–๏ธ mal badges
๐Ÿ  blog navigation
๐Ÿ† graph badges

โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ”»•» เฝเฝฒโ™กเฝ‹เพ€ «•«โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™
May 25, 7:18 AM

Sep 2016
I trust gravity keeping me down to earth.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 25, 8:46 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to deg
its hard since im clinically paranoid but i trust my immediate family more
@deg i am not even clinically paranoid. I just don't trust sketchy people.
May 25, 11:08 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to ST63LTH
As the saying goes: Trust No one and that’s all
@ST63LTH that is not true...only a criminal would say that.
May 25, 1:22 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to DesuMaiden
@ST63LTH that is not true...only a criminal would say that.
@DesuMaiden can you confirm this is true? only criminals say things that criminals would say to hide their suspicion
May 25, 1:34 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to ST63LTH
@DesuMaiden can you confirm this is true? only criminals say things that criminals would say to hide their suspicion
@ST63LTH and you are probably exposing yourself as a criminal. You don't understand the importance of trust do you? Our society seriously lacks in any form of trust whatsoever.
May 25, 1:37 PM

Nov 2019
Reply to DesuMaiden
@ST63LTH and you are probably exposing yourself as a criminal. You don't understand the importance of trust do you? Our society seriously lacks in any form of trust whatsoever.
@DesuMaiden who is exposing who? trust is hard to come by in real life. nobody is safe
May 25, 1:54 PM

Jul 2016
Hell no. I've lost all hope or trust in anyone. You can only rely on yourself. If you're gonna get info outta me you're gonna have to pry it outta me.
May 25, 2:35 PM

Jan 2021
You cant trust anyone but you have to trust that they trust you the truth is know one trusts anyone we risk it all day and hope that nobody screws us over.........
May 25, 5:40 PM
แ•™(โ‡€โ€ธโ†ผโ€ถ)แ•—

Aug 2014
Yes, there are some people who I trust.
May 25, 6:04 PM

Jul 2013
Assume everyone online is a bot or a cop. And behave accordingly. This is so incredibly obvious. Yet alot of people don't realize this lol...
May 25, 7:03 PM

Mar 2008
Not anymore. I have no one that I can trust too much with :(
May 25, 7:18 PM

Jul 2022
Not particularly, although it may sometimes be the worth to trust anybody at this point

May 26, 12:20 AM

Mar 2021
I mean who doesn't have trust issues
May 26, 12:21 AM

Nov 2023
I try not to trust people's intentions or word of mouth to be completely honest. In my experience, most people's words and actions seldom align.

00cactus
May 26, 11:05 AM

Jul 2013
There are some people I may trust, but I would never trust a pedophile or child sex offender hehehehehehehe

More topics from this board

» What are the best and worst reaction image sets?

Commit_Crime - 6 hours ago

5 by KittenCuddler »»
8 minutes ago

» Do you use or collect fountain pens?

DesuMaiden - 7 hours ago

21 by RainyEvenings »»
13 minutes ago

» How can you stand the lopsided car infrastructure?

Ezekiel - Oct 22, 2023

17 by Ezekiel »»
21 minutes ago

» "IT'S KILLING TIME, BABY!"

LenRea - 9 hours ago

11 by LoveYourSmile »»
34 minutes ago

» If you happened to see a MAL user in real life

GinInYourJuice - Sep 18

48 by GinInYourJuice »»
38 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.