Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 20, 7:29 PM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Loved the ninja fights.
Some of the mecha fights were cool but some were very bad + nonsensical.

The character development was alright.
The first episode was near perfect.
The rest were definitely not.
The ending was Super Mid but not terrible.

All in all, this series definitely deserves the 7.09 score.
Although, I am happy that it's not below the 7 score since there's still a lot of enjoyment to gain from this.
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 20, 8:15 PM

Dec 2021
it's nowhere near good
May 20, 8:36 PM
Jul 2020
I'm not a person with very high standards of quality, and yet, Ninja Kamui managed to make me feel offended by appearing to be made by someone who thinks they understand the ways of writing an anime story.

Not even Shinobi no Ittoki left me that way and Ittoki is just as bad.
May 20, 8:57 PM
May 2016
Rishon007 said:
it's nowhere near good

It's a 7. On MAL it's average.
May 20, 9:40 PM
Apr 2023
not a single point after ep 2 was it good
May 20, 9:45 PM
I love femboys.

Sep 2022
Reply to SIimyBread
not a single point after ep 2 was it good
@SIimyBread

That's big cap tbh.
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™‹๐™ž๐™š๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š. - ๐™•๐™–๐™˜๐™
May 21, 12:23 AM
Oct 2022
Rishon007 said:
it's nowhere near good

yeah that's what I'd say,I mean,first few episodes were good but after that...
May 21, 1:06 AM
Dec 2022
nah it just bad (character limit)
May 21, 1:20 AM
Jul 2022
It fell off like hell, it was complete fucking garbage with no redeeming qualities by the end.
May 21, 1:32 AM

Sep 2016
GoatPieceLuffy said:
Although, I am happy that it's not below the 7 score since there's still a lot of enjoyment to gain from this.
I followed the score development since the beginning, it will probably drop below 7 in the near future.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
May 21, 3:56 AM
Dec 2022
Zarutaku said:
GoatPieceLuffy said:
I followed the score development since the beginning, it will probably drop below 7 in the near future.

very true, not even half of users Completed it.

May 21, 5:14 AM
May 21, 12:51 PM
Mar 2021
awesome show man....you will definitely enjoy it. middle eps are average but beginning and end is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ,especially animation is ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Anime Rules the world
May 21, 4:10 PM
Nov 2016
This anime had an awesome beginning but started degrading in episode 3, that annoying little midget that mentioned butts or ass every time he opened his mouth to say something was already a big RED FLAG on this anime, I simply can't stand badly written characters like him that makes me cringe when they talk, but boy, when they implemented the Mecha shit in episode 5 then this is were this anime truly turned into dogshit and it simply got worse from there, this anime was definitely a bait and switch and I hated it. I came for the Ninjas and I ended up with some Power Ranger type of shit, fuck this.

This anime started as a 10/10 but ended up as a 4/10.
May 22, 3:33 AM
Jun 2021
I'm the kind of person who enjoys just about anything if at least the fights/animation is good but not even that could save this. Boring story, edgy and shallow characters (main villain dude by far the worst) there's nothing good in this
May 22, 6:44 AM
Mar 2017
I would have dropped it after ep 5 but couldn't find a good anime to replace it with it, so I was stuck,
I'd give it 6 at best
May 23, 9:33 AM
Sep 2023
it didn't even feel like an anime to me. To me. to me .
May 23, 1:15 PM

Jul 2015
The first 4-5 episodes were good, but after that, it went downhill, with a few nice fights and moments here and there...
May 23, 9:07 PM
Nov 2020
GoatPieceLuffy said:
Loved the ninja fights.
Some of the mecha fights were cool but some were very bad + nonsensical.

The character development was alright.
The first episode was near perfect.
The rest were definitely not.
The ending was Super Mid but not terrible.

All in all, this series definitely deserves the 7.09 score.

Forgot to mention the amazing soundtrack, they did a really good job with the music!
May 31, 1:01 AM
Apr 2023
GoatPieceLuffy said:
@SIimyBread

That's big cap tbh.

ayo bro what happened to your other post
May 31, 11:21 PM
Jun 2023
Nah it's 4/10 at best
Jun 2, 10:24 AM

Jun 2015
It seems it will eventually drop below 7, the hype backlash is hard in this one.
Jun 3, 8:17 PM
Apr 2024
nah it was bad as hell
Jun 4, 7:48 PM
Sep 2018
Dropped it for a bit and just now finished it

There was potential, but it's pretty bad overall
Jun 9, 3:30 PM

Jul 2014
I will say it started off pretty good like for the first five or six eps and seemed like it had promise, potential but then it was just ruined with them inserting the techyness and the mech suits which really i don't have a problem with stuff like that but here i was expecting a straight up ninja anime but that totally killed it for me also i can't help to feel like the other characters they introduce eventually took up the spotlight from the main character, he didn't seem so much there anymore as a main character. I am not to surprise tho at it falling flat. I wasn't expecting much from the start given that this was another adult swim original, so far there originals have been nothing really special but this one look like it could've been ok but nope. The only good thing i liked was some of the fights and especially the music, the theme song, cold rain shoots another hit for an anime again, you gotta love them.

coming soon
Jun 10, 3:48 AM

Jun 2015
GoatPieceLuffy said:
I am happy that it's not below the 7 score since there's still a lot of enjoyment to gain from this.
You either jinxed it, or the hype backlash is hard.
Jun 10, 3:49 AM

Jan 2009
i dropped it after they killed one of the best girl
Jun 10, 2:04 PM
May 2018
Reply to deg
i dropped it after they killed one of the best girl
@deg Yeah, good call. There's seriously nothing of value after that.
Jun 11, 5:22 AM
Nov 2016
This anime is in 6.98 now and it will get lower, good, trash anime deserves to be below 7.

I don't remember seeing any other anime being high in the 8.50+ rating and falling so hard to end up with 6.98 afterward, has this happened before with any other anime?
Jun 11, 5:38 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to xZabuzax
This anime is in 6.98 now and it will get lower, good, trash anime deserves to be below 7.

I don't remember seeing any other anime being high in the 8.50+ rating and falling so hard to end up with 6.98 afterward, has this happened before with any other anime?
@xZabuzax Pingu in the City dropped from 9.28 to 6.52 right now.

Jun 11, 5:52 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Zarutaku
@xZabuzax Pingu in the City dropped from 9.28 to 6.52 right now.

@Zarutaku The hell? I had no idea but looking at that Pingu in the City thing (because it doesn't look like an anime) it seems more like it got a high rating because people were trolling or something, it's like some Youtuber told the audience to troll the MAL system by giving that thing a rating of 10 and that's the only reason it got a high rating because I honestly don't see any other explanation for this, just looking at a couple of pictures of that thing I can already tell that it's low-quality stuff so it doesn't even deserved to be high in the first place.

Is there any other anime other than that one? something without the trolls giving a high rating just to mess with the system, I want to know if there's an actual anime like Ninja Kamui that got a high rating at first because people believed it was good, but then it turned out to be trash and got a bad rating afterward.
Jun 11, 6:17 AM

Sep 2016
xZabuzax said:
Is there any other anime other than that one?

Neverland 2nd Season dropped from 8.41 to 5.27 right now.

web.archive.org/web/20210110115208
Jun 11, 6:24 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Zarutaku
xZabuzax said:
Is there any other anime other than that one?

Neverland 2nd Season dropped from 8.41 to 5.27 right now.

web.archive.org/web/20210110115208
@Zarutaku Ah yeah, The Promised Neverland S2, that one definitely deserves that rating, S1 was pretty cool but S2 is indeed a piece of crap.

Thanks for the answer mate.
Jun 12, 7:49 AM

Feb 2010
It was good until they introduced the mechs, it destroyed the anime.
Yesterday, 10:47 AM

Aug 2017
Mecha = bad so that's why they don't like this Anime. It was pretty obvious mecha suits were going to appear from the start.

The first episode is overrated, its just a random asspull + gore + a family we have no idea of why at that point dying.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - May 4

125 by xZabuzax »»
Jun 5, 7:47 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

63 by Endl8ss »»
May 26, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Apr 20

49 by Endl8ss »»
May 26, 12:52 PM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 13

51 by Endl8ss »»
May 25, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Ninja Kamui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 6

50 by Endl8ss »»
May 25, 1:34 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.