Post songs that you like but don't want anyone else to know you like them

New
May 18, 6:43 AM

Feb 2018
As the title says

May 18, 10:03 AM

May 2022
Here are mine:

Mostly just hated songs and songs I would get bullied for if I played them around friends.
May 18, 10:32 AM

Jan 2009
Umm, I'd rather it gets not too political, so I'll politely refrain myself

@SnipeStrike: I know all of these except that Metallica song and the last one and the ones I know I like, too

This is btw a good AMV for the first song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfqX_6o5pUc

May 19, 3:58 AM

Jun 2021
Reply to -Fantastical-
Here are mine:

Mostly just hated songs and songs I would get bullied for if I played them around friends.
to be honest, this is a concept that no longer applies to me since a long time... i don't believe in guilty pleasures and unironically enjoy what i enjoy. The most similar example, however, that existed in the past has been...

@SnipeStrike hi... i wouldn't bully you for any of those songs, even if DJ Satomi in my opinion made better songs under other projects (Supasonic, M.O.R.K.), i have no problems with Sound Of My Dream, that i never knew existed until today, i can have a genuine laugh about St. Anger both the song and the album because at least they stand out in a clumsy way unlike the mostly boring production later in their discography (and i have even more unpopular opinions about Metallica considering i think Load is amazing and ReLoad mostly very good), and...

Rollin' is great, i own the album with it and went to two different Limp Bizkit concerts in 2015 and 2016 having a blast and going into the mosh pit , and (like Last Resort) was a current hit when i just began high school in the fall of 2000... ironically, i'm also fond of Everytime We Touch because it was a fresh success when i graduated from high school in the early summer of 2005 and thus gave me even better memories.
May 19, 4:46 AM
May 2024

May 19, 5:50 AM

May 2022
Reply to _untitled
to be honest, this is a concept that no longer applies to me since a long time... i don't believe in guilty pleasures and unironically enjoy what i enjoy. The most similar example, however, that existed in the past has been...

@SnipeStrike hi... i wouldn't bully you for any of those songs, even if DJ Satomi in my opinion made better songs under other projects (Supasonic, M.O.R.K.), i have no problems with Sound Of My Dream, that i never knew existed until today, i can have a genuine laugh about St. Anger both the song and the album because at least they stand out in a clumsy way unlike the mostly boring production later in their discography (and i have even more unpopular opinions about Metallica considering i think Load is amazing and ReLoad mostly very good), and...

Rollin' is great, i own the album with it and went to two different Limp Bizkit concerts in 2015 and 2016 having a blast and going into the mosh pit , and (like Last Resort) was a current hit when i just began high school in the fall of 2000... ironically, i'm also fond of Everytime We Touch because it was a fresh success when i graduated from high school in the early summer of 2005 and thus gave me even better memories.
@_untitled Yeah, it's mostly songs I wouldn't play around friends or certain people. The 1st, 4th and 6th ones would probably have my friends saying "You actually listen to that!?" in a negative way. Last Resort has practically become a joke at my school and has gained the reputation of a song my classmates will sing whenever something emo happens. Rollin' and St Anger are just songs I listen to that seem to have very mixed reactions. Some hate it, some love it.

Anyway back to the original topic.

May 19, 2:00 PM

Jul 2016
Ooooo, I have a playlist of guilty pleasures lemme see. Some real trash in there haha.

ZedlinMay 19, 2:15 PM
May 20, 8:07 AM

May 2022
I'd want the earth to open up and swallow me if my mother, father or friends walked in on me watching this, but I think it's so cute.

Also:

May 21, 8:19 AM

Mar 2021
If I didn't want anyone to know I like them, I wouldn't post them here.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

May 21, 8:31 AM

Mar 2021
eh, fuck it. why not. here it is, my absolute guiltiest pleasure: kim. i have no explanation as to why i like this except that it's just so raw and real. which frankly makes it even worse. huge trigger warning btw if you decide to give it a listen
May 21, 1:05 PM

Feb 2024
Reply to n3k0rin
eh, fuck it. why not. here it is, my absolute guiltiest pleasure: kim. i have no explanation as to why i like this except that it's just so raw and real. which frankly makes it even worse. huge trigger warning btw if you decide to give it a listen
@n3k0rin It's funny, I listened to Eminem when I was 17 years old. I’m from Russia and practically didn’t understand the meaning of this song, then I realized that it was kind of like a message from Em to his ex. Here in Russia English is studied, but at a rather poor level
May 21, 1:06 PM

Feb 2024
Reply to MeanMrMusician
If I didn't want anyone to know I like them, I wouldn't post them here.
@MeanMrMusician How do you make these inserts?
May 23, 3:13 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
But then you would know my secrets! We can't have that, now can we...? I have a reputation to uphold!

Ah whatever. Sometimes I look back on what I used to listen to when I was younger.

DreamWindowMay 23, 3:50 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
May 23, 7:18 AM

Feb 2020
Sure, time to get exposed 😂

A wrestling promotion I watch uses this as an entrance theme.
And whilst I like it and fits the team using it, it's a song I'd only want to hear every 100 years or so

I think this one would raise many questions...

This one because of I don't know what the words are or what slant it takes. (It's a Chechen war song)
May 23, 7:21 PM

Sep 2023
Any Ayesha Erotica song.

Be safe and well travels,
Chris
Jun 1, 4:22 AM

Feb 2018
@Aletheia_xxx i kinda like it too but i get why you woulnd't want others to know you like it

More topics from this board

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7825 by Daconator »»
2 hours ago

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

86 by scarydragon »»
6 hours ago

» Mal spotify collaborative playlist ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Jan 6

67 by Zedlin »»
7 hours ago

» American Cartoons with Plot (excluding adult shows)???

TheSunLife - Jun 6

4 by ryan77999 »»
7 hours ago

» J-Music recommendations.

pludel2 - 10 hours ago

0 by pludel2 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.