Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2023 5:10 AM
Apr 2017
anyone know her name?
Nov 13, 2023 5:13 AM

Feb 2020
I can't get enough of this cuteness. :3

That lighthouse is a perfect club room for their rocket project.

It was nice to learn more about Kei. She's as cute and funny as our main group.

A new challenge awaits. Cool! More rocket building incoming.

SerafosNov 13, 2023 10:30 AM
Nov 13, 2023 6:12 AM

Apr 2010
A rival school introduced at least that's what Raimon seems to think the others seem to have different thought about that.
The rocket building part was funny with the math not being understood by everyone.
It was nice that they found a event to go too and they got a new challenge to overcome with the best rocket they can build.
Nov 13, 2023 6:13 AM

Mar 2021
Really wholesome episode Am glad they have come together to make a rocket group and its awesome that they will be using the lighthouse as their base
Nov 13, 2023 6:44 AM
Oct 2023
Reply to LS_11
anyone know her name?
@LS_11 Michiru Yugumo (夕雲 みちる Yūgumo Michiru) Unlike other 2, she is first-year
Nov 13, 2023 8:04 AM

Jan 2023
A really cute first half which shows the girls have gotten pretty close to each other.
The second half (re)introduces Kei, who seems to be quite the fun character in her own right: hope we get to see more of her!
Pretty good episode overall.
Nov 13, 2023 8:28 AM
Aug 2022
Every good slice of life needs a good teacher and so far I’m really liking emihara she has a great vibe.

I absolutely adore this show. It gives of major asteroid in love vibes and that show is a personal favourite of mine.

Every character is unique and a lot of fun. What I love about this show is All the characters are fun and interesting there’s not just one character stealing the spotlight or carrying the show
Nov 13, 2023 9:09 AM

Feb 2019
Raimon’s face and blush when Umika praised her was so damn cute 😩 made my day. First half of the episode was so sweet, it’s good they have a base to work on the rocket from. The lighthouse is a perfect secret base. The girls have all got so much closer as well, especially Raimon who’s slowly but surely fully embracing her new friends

The fair was cool as well. Seeing the rocket launch was some good inspiration for the group and we got to see Kei! She still owes them for that corn 😂

Another really wholesome and fluffy episode. Always such a nice way to start the week off
Marinate1016Nov 13, 2023 9:15 AM
Nov 13, 2023 11:42 AM

Dec 2013
It was pretty mean when Raimon was all ungrateful to the teacher and her gift of 3.000 yen.
Nov 13, 2023 11:52 AM

Nov 2023
That was a great episode! Wholesome as always ^-^

A little much information, but doesn't ruin the episode at all.

Loved seeing a very excited Umika, it was also nice seeing the teacher be so supportive again.

Yu also had a lot of funny scenes with Matataki. Was also great to see Matataki being so proud of Umikas compliments, and then seem a little jealous right after when Umika complimented the girl who's president of the other club.

8/10 episode for me

Nov 13, 2023 3:48 PM
Mar 2023
Damn I know they are 15 years old but Haruno has a body of a young adult while the other two look like Elementary kids 😂
Nov 13, 2023 4:25 PM

Apr 2021
These girls constantly making me excited, do that shit with my forehead hoe, you'd be scarred for life.
Nov 13, 2023 4:52 PM

Dec 2018
i have no particular issues with this show but it's really boring me to death. it's cute but watching it almost puts me in a coma and it seems to have no real direction. dropped.
Nov 13, 2023 6:22 PM

Aug 2017
Bonavu👋🏾,

When I read the chapter in the manga, I was particularly excited about the adaption..
I have a little soft spot for characters who are scientifically gifted anyway, so I found it particularly great to see how Raimon explained to us the technical background of building rockets (in some places I got more out of it than I did in many physics lectures😂).

I'm always amazed at how changeable Shiki Aoki is. From angry, shy, enthusiastic, thoughtful, sarcastic, determined, he wonderfully conveys all facets of this character. I liked his voice already as Homura from Edens Zero, but his voice really suits Raimon perfectly.

This show is really driven by the characters. You could really do an episode where the rocket club drops off returnable bottles at the supermarket and it could still be exciting. The pacing here also works really well compared to the manga. No boring stretching, no unnecessary rushing - just right.
It's a real shame that more people don't talk about this beneficial series.

I really enjoyed the fair too. It's nice to see how the whole thing didn't degenerate into childish competition, but Umika got new sympathizers. Also really sweet to see Raimon so excited about the rockets.🚀

I'm having trouble with the physics lectures at university, but whenever I see Umika, Yu, Raimon and the others talking so enthusiastically about rockets, I get motivated again.✨🌠🤗

Mativuu, see you next week🌌
Nov 13, 2023 11:38 PM

Mar 2008
I find it funny this show taught me more about what those numbers mean than when I was in a model rocket club when I was like 10.

Hexejulian said:
I have a little soft spot for characters who are scientifically gifted anyway, so I found it particularly great to see how Raimon explained to us the technical background of building rockets (in some places I got more out of it than I did in many physics lectures😂).

I've never even taken physics so any math involved in it goes over my head. I just kinda understand physics intuitively.
Nov 14, 2023 4:09 AM
Sep 2021
Umika and her friends have a clear goal which they want to achieve, and they will work hard together.
Nov 14, 2023 8:56 AM

Mar 2014
Oh they actually do have some rocket science stuff, I thought for a second they were bs with all the cuteness and nonsense they've been doing

Still I feel like those 3 girls have no business whatsoever with rocket, it's beyond them
RedChromeNov 14, 2023 10:10 AM
Nov 14, 2023 11:04 AM

Aug 2017
traed said:
I've never even taken physics so any math involved in it goes over my head. I just kinda understand physics intuitively.
Bonavu, Physics student in the 2nd semester here.👋🏾

The courses feel like 99% mathematics. Even subjects like “experimental physics” only consist of formulas up and down.
In "Theoretical Physics" our current topic is "dark matter" - the matter that makes up around 80% of the universe and is currently unknown. Sounds exciting, but ultimately it's just calculation. I'm amazed at how you understand physics intuitively without math (teach me, senpai😂)

I have never heard of the impulse categories that Raimon calculates via the average thrust and the delay time. Very interesting and application-related.🚀🤗

AnimeSrk said:
Umika and her friends have a clear goal which they want to achieve, and they will work hard together.
That's exactly what motivates me to stay on the ball. When I see Umika and her friends overcome the individual hurdles to pursue their dream, their enthusiasm always inspires me.✨😍

RedChrome said:
Oh they actually do have some rocket science stuff, I thought for a second they were bs with all the cuteness and nonsense they've been doing
Not only is the series super cute, but you also get a lot out of it. 🌌👩‍🏫
Nov 14, 2023 5:51 PM

Mar 2008
Hexejulian said:

The courses feel like 99% mathematics. Even subjects like “experimental physics” only consist of formulas up and down.
In "Theoretical Physics" our current topic is "dark matter" - the matter that makes up around 80% of the universe and is currently unknown. Sounds exciting, but ultimately it's just calculation. I'm amazed at how you understand physics intuitively without math (teach me, senpai😂)

I have never heard of the impulse categories that Raimon calculates via the average thrust and the delay time. Very interesting and application-related.🚀🤗

Mativuu 👋🏻

Hm I see.

Well I didn't exactly have many chances to test out if it's just average or worse or better intuitive understanding since everyone has some understanding of some aspects of physics done subconsciously on a regular basis for example if you play pool you are applying physics. Only example I can think of is in middle school wood shop I made a CO2 car that was pretty fast lol
Nov 14, 2023 7:24 PM

Aug 2017
Reply to traed
Hexejulian said:

Mativuu 👋🏻

Hm I see.

Well I didn't exactly have many chances to test out if it's just average or worse or better intuitive understanding since everyone has some understanding of some aspects of physics done subconsciously on a regular basis for example if you play pool you are applying physics. Only example I can think of is in middle school wood shop I made a CO2 car that was pretty fast lol
traed said:
since everyone has some understanding of some aspects of physics done subconsciously on a regular basis

I think you're on the right track.
You definitely need a mixture of both - you can learn all the formulas, but as soon as just one variable is different, you have to think again - good intuitive understanding is therefore the be-all and end-all.

Especially with Umika and Yu, I think that - due to their lack of math knowledge - they will work a lot based on their intuition at the beginning. Raimon will have technically adept knowledge coupled with a natural talent and intuition.👩‍🔬

If they actually build a real rocket, they won't be able to avoid applying deep mathematical knowledge.🚀 Since I like the approach here, I'm pleased that the scientific aspect shines through every now and then. Better than certain Meccha animes in which the protagonist can just develop a robot during his lunch break.😂

traed said:
Mativuu 👋🏻

I love it 🤗 ! I've already used this greeting to two fellow students. Sometimes in the supermarket or public places I call out "Bonavu" in the hope of getting a "Mativu" back. "Hopefully when the next anime convention comes around, it will be there.😊
Nov 14, 2023 8:28 PM

Mar 2008
Hexejulian said:
I love it 🤗 ! I've already used this greeting to two fellow students. Sometimes in the supermarket or public places I call out "Bonavu" in the hope of getting a "Mativu" back. "Hopefully when the next anime convention comes around, it will be there.😊

You're going to very much confuse a French speaker since "bonavuu" sounds similar to a sort of broken French "bon à vous" (good to you) so dont be surprised if someone starts asking if you're learning French Lol
Nov 15, 2023 11:08 PM
うまぴょい伝説

May 2017
Honestly really glad they introduced Raimon as a character. It really helps to ground the show to make it realistic while the other 3 continue to be dreamers, and her personality is definitely accelerating Umika's growth as well.
Nov 16, 2023 5:33 AM

Sep 2010
Hm... impulse of 2.5N.s, delivered as 8N over 0.3125s...
Assuming a 50g rocket, and ignoring lightening due to propellant consumption...
It should rise about 7.3m in 0.3125s in the boost phase and about 112m more in 4.8s in the 'projectile' phase.
Over 100m as Matataki suggests.
-although given that the parachute was supposed to come out 3s after all the propellant was consumed, maybe it's a bit more complicated than that.
Nov 17, 2023 5:22 PM
Aug 2023
It's really great to see how much progress Umika is making!!! both socially, and with her understanding of rockets 🥰 It's so awesome to see how the rocket project is giving her something to focus on, research, and work towards. And the way she is able to talk pretty normally with the other girls in the club, and even introduced herself to Kei!! pretty exciting, given how much she struggled at the start of the series.
Nov 17, 2023 8:37 PM

Jan 2017
I love the scene when Matataki was worried about an indirect kiss with Haruno.

Nov 19, 2023 6:01 PM

Jul 2017
Umika and Yu have grown closer together, though this is the norm, and something new for Raimon.

The forehead telepathy is freaking Raimon out, and Haruno tries it out on her like normal, though with Yu, it still feels like a sham. Their club...is not recognized by the school but as a hobby group, even with no funds, Umika still goes ahead with it, plus Emihara's consolation money for a start. Their place: Haruno's secret base, and Umika is slowly changing...though she still has aways to go with technology printing PDFs. As much as it is with Raimon's tendency to go ham with her dad using tools to hit each other, it's quite the hooligan behaviour, but the rocket is still the main topic with her lessons...and Raimon ALMOST had an indirect kiss with Haruno on the tubes. Any ideas that Umika had, Yu can display with her telepathy, and the model rockets...will have to be postponed due to bad weather.

The rocket festival with the girls, plus Emihara-sensei...and the same girl who met them whilst collecting plastic bottles, Kei Akizuki is more an otaku other than their 2nd Year Senpai in a different school, seemingly with more knowledge than Raimon, but she can be quite a klutz. But make no mistake, the club president herself is the star of the show, other than the model rockets.

The model rocket championships, the Dream Rocket group will participate and make a splash with it.
Nov 21, 2023 7:18 PM

Aug 2020
Matataki is just an asshole. Why on earth would she purposefully scare Umika about the engines, when she is obviously a paranoid person? She genuinely ruins this series for me.
Dec 3, 2023 5:31 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well, they're not a club yet but they have time, the rocket event was good, I like how clumsy is the white-haired senpai xD The rocket that has been launched is definitely what they need to aim for
Dec 28, 2023 4:51 AM

Oct 2017
Raimon getting embarrassed by the forhead telepathy lol. Liking sensei and Raimon the most. Sensei even gave them some cash even though she has to payback her student loan. Good to see that other girl again and we got more info on rocket stuff. Probably the most interesting episode so far.
Jan 2, 12:13 AM
Apr 2020
ボナヴー fellow foreheaders 👋: This episode of 星屑テレパス is an excellent midpoint! We have spent time with our characters, getting to know them and watching their relationships grow 🪴. A clear goal (or, rather, a conflict speaking in narrative structure ⚔️) has been established! And while it is sad that we only have six episodes left, seeing how our protagonists band together to achieve their goal will be stellar 🌠. While I am rooting for Team Konohoshi, Kei Akizuki is a funny and interesting character; hopefully 🤞, we will get to see her some more before the resolution, yet I surmise there is not enough time for that in the coming episodes. Moving on to some other observations 📋, I have been thinking: why does Akeuchi never take her buns down? Do they function like Anya's horns and are the source/side effect of Akeuchi's powers? Raimon hurling names at Akeuchi was the start of this bun-related thought experiment 🤯. Aside: that whole section in the episode about rocket's, I loved it 💖! That is the unit I am on in physics class right now (deriving rocketry equations). Before I go, my decisive point: Emihara is a good instructor. Despite wandering away, her support of the group is apparent. She might be swimming in debt from university, but that doesn't stop her from being a supportive, albeit mildly childish, sponsor. With that, as Chairwoman Konohoshi said, 「今日ありがとう。」Thanks for today, specifically, for reading 📖. It is now time for me to fly away 🚀!
Jan 6, 11:43 PM
Apr 2021
We learned a lot about rockets this episode it was actually pretty informative not even gonna lie, lowkey this shit taught me better than my science class💀💀

I loved seeing Raimon go red everytime Yuu touches her forehead against Umika☺️And I love seeing Umika talk more and more and have more confidence in speaking she’s growing so much as a character and I love it🥹
Treyv0nJan 6, 11:49 PM
Feb 29, 9:15 AM
Oct 2023
giiiiiiiiiiiiic

More topics from this board

» Thoughts about Akeuchi and Umika's situation?

Phantom_373 - May 24

6 by CheliosX »»
May 24, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 23, 2023

48 by Julyking59 »»
May 20, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2023

45 by Freezorgalt »»
May 18, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Oct 9, 2023

84 by Suri-Fox »»
May 9, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Hoshikuzu Telepath Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cuhoangdk - Oct 16, 2023

50 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 24, 5:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.