Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Mew Mew
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2023 8:31 AM

Nov 2011
One more the more intense episodes for sure. For an penultimate episode, I feel like they're really pushed the stakes in this epsiode as the battle to save Earth is on.

And now, we're that much closer to the finale. Ichigo was destined for her role in this and I hope she can push herself to be what she can do. Same with her friends too.
Stark700Jun 13, 2023 8:34 AM
Jun 13, 2023 11:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Worst situation everything is destroyed... is Quiche really dead though?
Jun 13, 2023 11:46 AM

Jul 2017
The final battle of the Tokyo Mew Mew against the aliens, this is their last chance to save Earth and Aoyama together.

The final piece of Mew Aqua, and the only thing that is stopping them: the Mark II version of the Dust Wyvern Hybrid Anima. Nevertheless, the girls put up a hell of a fight against it and the aliens, while Ichigo takes care of Deep Blue. And while Kish finally got his love's serving with Ichigo, it's his duel against their saviour that's all for love when all is said and done.

Never has there been a final fight this intense that reflects the despire of the Mew Mews, and all that's left is Ichigo, having to side either Kish and Aoyama, which the former lost on the sacrifice of his life, saying his final love prayers to Ichigo. With tears streaming down Ichigo's face, Aoyama awakens to the destruction from his alter ego self, and finds that he is the final piece of the Mew Aqua itself. Ichigo doesn't want to lose Aoyama, but he has no choice but to sacrifice his life, which Deep Blue prohibits him from doing so.

The hope of the Earth rests on Ichigo alone...
Jun 13, 2023 1:25 PM

Dec 2013
All the girls got a chance to spend their last moments with their loved one, all of them but Retasu who is cursed to be forever alone.
Jun 13, 2023 2:48 PM

Dec 2012
MINTO TURNED INTO A SPINNING TOP AND IT WAS AMAZING HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

In all seriousness I was never a huge fan of the final battle and resolution in the manga and am therefor a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit disappointed that they decided to keep it pretty much exactly the same, especially with all of the New original material we've been getting lately. Nevertheless it's a good adaptation of the final battle, I greatly appreciate the changes they made to the battle with the 4 girls as they added some great stuff like the previously mentioned Minto/Zakuro combi attack, the Pai and Lettuce dialogue exchange as well as the Purin vs Tart fight which had some great animation!

I'm really not ready for this adaptation to reach its conclusion next week.
The 2002 Tokyo Mew Mew adaptation is not as great as you remember it being.
Jun 13, 2023 8:37 PM

Feb 2016
I doubt it but I really hope Quiche died for real lol I hate him.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 15, 2023 11:09 AM

Oct 2008
lolz i ship Tar-Tar x Pudding...these two are so cute together! i hope there's a spin-off of these two when they are not anymore kids...guhehe
4/5.
matias067Jun 15, 2023 11:20 AM

Jun 18, 2023 7:31 PM
Aug 2022
the op and ed feel so out of place for a penultimate episode
Jul 7, 2023 6:18 PM
Nov 2015
I love how dark and dramatic this is getting.

The show has definitely improved from it's first season.
Sep 11, 2023 5:55 PM
Oct 2022
Is this a comedy? Mint's spin attack... the moth with a cybernetic eye cover... and everything after is so underwhelming. Not the worst thing I've seen but perhaps the most disinteresting. Only one episode left, and it's finally over.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 30, 2023

8 by Thaliel »»
Aug 10, 11:35 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2023

23 by Thaliel »»
Jul 31, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Mew Mew New ♡ 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2023

18 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Mar 19, 6:41 AM

» What are some reasons why this is aimed at tween girls?

removed-user - Mar 7

2 by Atsunome »»
Mar 11, 4:19 AM

» Are there any magical girl anime besides Sailor Moon that focuses more on school life than Mew Mew?

removed-user - Feb 3

9 by KuriChestnut »»
Feb 6, 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.