Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 1, 2022 12:14 AM

Mar 2021
They literally took the whole kids-in-playground-creating-bs-constructs to a whole another level
Za_PandaJan 21, 6:29 AM
Dec 1, 2022 1:07 AM
Mar 2021
the animation is pretty disappointing.
I'm not the type to complain about cgi this cgi that this looks bad nonsense but good god, this is like a sideshow.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2022 1:15 AM
Nov 2014
DoppiosFrog said:
I'm not the type to complain about cgi this cgi that this looks bad nonsense but good god, this is like a sideshow.

Yeah, it's really sad. The whole team had better come back for Part 7, because Part 6 deserved better than this.
Dec 1, 2022 2:28 AM

May 2015
Weather Report created his own fictional character and solved it. You know if that broken power could do that, i'm sure it could of been abused in some insane ways but it's understandable why he did it like that because they were short on time. Dio's Sons are here! That man literally cannot stop messing with the joestars even from beyond the grave! The most interesting part for me was seeing romeo again and him being sympathetic and not actually a bad guy. Still sucks for him though because he got his tongue split with kiss.
Dec 1, 2022 3:35 AM
Jul 2022
where can i watch part 3?
any pirate site available
Dec 1, 2022 4:56 AM

Nov 2019
I was expecting many things from the famous Bohemian Rhapsody arc, but not horror. Overall, Stone Ocean feels darker than other parts. It's a shame that there is 0 hype around it.
Ki11graveDec 1, 2022 5:05 AM
Imagine normies saying: "Peaky Blinders is mid and overhyped. Just another typical crime drama show. Breaking Bad is much better lol.".
Dec 1, 2022 5:36 AM

Jul 2011
The end of Anasui and Weather Report vs fairytales creatures was weird, but was fun.

You go back to you house and find your ex making a weird pose.
Jolyne made the right call taking off the sticker, the guy conspired to put her in prison.
Dec 1, 2022 6:08 AM
May 2021
Weather Report may be the coolest stand in parts 3-6
Dec 1, 2022 7:49 AM
Oct 2021
I was literally waiting for Bohemian Rhapsody...
Dec 1, 2022 9:26 AM
Sep 2022
so cool! I love the idea of the stand.
Dec 1, 2022 9:36 AM

Oct 2019
Well, that was awesome! Bohemian Rhapsody was the most entertaining stand in part 6 so far. Anasui as the wolf was so funny god damn. And weather reports solution was very smart.
Dec 1, 2022 10:53 AM
Jan 2021
DoppiosFrog said:

Weather and Anasui melting ? The painting guy getting sucked away ? these were slide show to you ?
Dec 1, 2022 11:43 AM
Mar 2021
_syedmuhammad__ said:
DoppiosFrog said:

Weather and Anasui melting ? The painting guy getting sucked away ? these were slide show to you ?

there are ofcourse the occasional pretty good clips however the bad ones just stuck out like a goddamn sore thumb.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2022 2:43 PM
Apr 2020
10/10 better than chainsaw man
Dec 1, 2022 4:43 PM
Jun 2017
Rip Pinocchio lmao
Dec 1, 2022 4:57 PM

Oct 2015
Hoho Bohemian Rhapsody was such a powerful stand! Brilliant thinking from Weather there, using the power of stand against it!

Also I did not expect that from the ex-boyfriend. Thought for sure he'd betray her. His tongue getting some reeaaal damage was sick but after everything he did? Deserved.
   HuaLian <3
Dec 1, 2022 5:45 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
The Bohemian Rhapsody arc is definitely a strong start for this third batch of Part 6, such an insane power causing chaos all over the world, not just for Anasui and Weather Report. It was really cool seeing all those fictional characters come to life, as well as a real person like Van Gogh who’s attempt to kill Weather Report was wild.

Like much of the stands in this part I had no idea how they’d defeat this one, but that galaxy brain move by Weather Report making his own overpowered OC to put the characters back where they go was amazing lol, I’m not sure how Ungalo (another fashion design reference) died from it but that was still such a great opening arc of this batch. Also fitting for one of the most well known songs gets such a powerful stand. I also loved that bit with Jolyne and Romeo, he turned out be a good lad after all, rip his tongue tho lol, still a wholesome scene however.
TheColonel76Dec 1, 2022 5:51 PM
Dec 1, 2022 7:15 PM

Apr 2016
I liked how the Van Gogh character was animated in the style of his paintings, that was a really nice touch
Also the Aladdin and Genie were pretty damn funny looking lol
I love how Weather Report defeats the Stand by creating his own fictional character to get rid of them lol
Also Jolyne's revenge against Romeo is deserved
Dec 2, 2022 4:53 AM

Jan 2017
What on Earth is Bohemian Ecstatic !?
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Dec 2, 2022 5:16 AM
Jun 2016
So that's how the Bohemian Rhapsody arc ends. I'm anime-only, and I've been hearing how this arcs ends before watching the episode so it didn't felt as impactful. Although to be fair, there's not much they could do without something like that happening. I was actually predicting Weather Report would be the one drawing Put Back as he "became Van Gogh."

Honestly, the beauty of JoJo is that even if it's spoiled you can still appreciate the process on how they reach their goals or conclude the story. Still, hearing stuff like "X dies" sucks.

Bohemian Rhapsody's ability seems pretty vague. Like, Van Gogh isn't a fictional person. Also, it seems like it works even if you only draw the characters. Like, Van Gogh just drew Put Back, but none of the characters wrote anything about him. Thinking about it, the Van Gogh is from a painting so I guess Bohemian Rhapsody materializes the essence of the depiction even if it isn't pegged to a written story. This is making me think hard, lol.

Ungalo really just got defeated like that, huh?

I was expecting Romeo to fully betray Jolyne. Still, she was savage. I guess Vento Aureo was too dark so a really brutal revenge scene wasn't needed. That, and something happens at the end of Stone Ocean anyway.

As expected, the stand ability of Ungalo is strong as he is DIO's son. I wonder how powerful would the others be. With that said, are they made from DIO or Jonathan sperm? I mean, most of DIO's body is Jonathan's anyway, so Jonathan seed makes sense. But at the same time, I think DIO has been fused with Jonathan's body for a hundred years anyway. Weird question, I know. I do remember a meme saying that Ungalo mostly had Dario's genes, while Giorno had DIO's or Jonathan's.
Mat2468xkDec 2, 2022 5:27 AM
Dec 2, 2022 5:19 AM
Jun 2016
TheColonel76 said:
The Bohemian Rhapsody arc is definitely a strong start for this third batch of Part 6, such an insane power causing chaos all over the world, not just for Anasui and Weather Report. It was really cool seeing all those fictional characters come to life, as well as a real person like Van Gogh who’s attempt to kill Weather Report was wild.

Like much of the stands in this part I had no idea how they’d defeat this one, but that galaxy brain move by Weather Report making his own overpowered OC to put the characters back where they go was amazing lol, I’m not sure how Ungalo (another fashion design reference) died from it but that was still such a great opening arc of this batch. Also fitting for one of the most well known songs gets such a powerful stand. I also loved that bit with Jolyne and Romeo, he turned out be a good lad after all, rip his tongue tho lol, still a wholesome scene however.

I don't think Ungalo died. He just got really discouraged considering his glory day was short, and he probably has to return being a prisoner or a drug addict.
Dec 2, 2022 6:50 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Mat2468xk said:
TheColonel76 said:

I don't think Ungalo died. He just got really discouraged considering his glory day was short, and he probably has to return being a prisoner or a drug addict.

Ah you may be right, it just looked like he did to me. It would make more sense if he didn’t for sure.
Dec 2, 2022 7:13 AM
Nov 2019
Heisenteller said:
Rip Pinocchio lmao

I cant believe pinocchio canonically doesnt exist anymore
Dec 2, 2022 9:37 AM
Jan 2019
The animation got a little better, but this arc is as weird as in the manga
Dec 2, 2022 10:16 AM

Apr 2018
Loved this episode. Anasui and Weather coming back to each other with an enemy stand. Weather pulling a fucking 5head and defeating Van Gogh and the rest of the fictional characters.
On the other hand, Jolyne, Ermis and Emperior visited the Romeo. Seems like he became a bit of a good guy, but still got his shit taken off.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 2, 2022 11:10 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing the stand, although has a great weak point!!! kekeke

Tonge!?
Dec 2, 2022 11:30 PM

May 2020
Weather report pulling that last minute trick... typical Jojo. And thus this once again proved Bohemian Rhapsody was and will be the most "bizzare" stand someone ever had.

Romeo shouldn't have tried to outsmart Jolyne to begin with, atleast he wouldn't have lost his tongue lol.
Dec 3, 2022 5:55 AM
Oct 2022
weather report chad
Dec 3, 2022 10:36 AM
Jul 2017
stealing money using your stand to pay the guy off makes no sense.

also, why would the shop owner call the police when the body was in the shop the whole time?????

how did he randomly change his face with the police to evade capture? also, the police literally only see the face not match up. the hot pink hair and black lace matches perfectly, but they don't recognize it???? he uses his power to stick chocolate under his face? which part of the epidermis does he go under? how does he remove it without damage? this is insane. the characters have no medical knowledge.

then they deux ex machina a fake new hero who saves the world? LOL araki draws guud, he can't write a story at all
Dec 3, 2022 11:50 AM
Nov 2021
QUE EPISÓDIO SENSACIONAL, EU ME ARREPIEI DEMAIS. Cara, o primeiro episódio fez parecer que eu não iria gostar tanto, mas eu acabei me impressionando demais com essas histórias tudo metida no episódio.
Essa parte do ex-namorado da Jolyne me surpreendeu tanto pelo cara, quanto pelo final kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Sacanagem
Dec 3, 2022 12:52 PM

Oct 2013
Haha, this episode felt so random and bizarre, as Bohemian Rhapsody arc should feel like. DP has once again grasped perfectly the atmosphere of the source material. Bohemian Rhapsody arc was adapted very well.
Dec 4, 2022 2:03 PM

Aug 2008
I like how Romeo "only" had a thousand dollars in cash on him. He clearly lives much differently than most of us do.
Dec 5, 2022 11:29 PM

Aug 2019
1st though Bohemian Rhapsody only brought fictional characters to life, until Van Gogh showed up

If it worked for real people from history, they could've just used it to revive Dio

Dec 6, 2022 1:31 PM

Feb 2012
Anasui using bribing the chocolate shop owner and then Diver Dan to change his face with chocolate haha.
Fist of the North Star happened IRL. Even paintings like Van Gogh's self portrait came to life and put Weather Report in a very terrifying scenario where he had to shoot himself twice to finish the story (or more like history since it did happen).
Splendid way for Weather Report to get out of it; drawing his own original character with their own story to overpower Bohemian Rhapsody.
Jolyne was right that Romeo, and others like him were just caught up in a big conspiracy. I like that he called to deliberately misdirect the cops to Mexico which the gang mistook as him ratting out at first. His wealth and two keys came in handy.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 9, 2022 7:04 AM

Dec 2013
Those designs are weird even for the series standard, specially those goats, pure nightmare fuel.
Dec 10, 2022 2:31 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Just when I thought JoJo couldn't be more bizarre, this episode showed up.
Oh dear....

Bohemian Rhapsody is overpowered.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Dec 10, 2022 2:59 AM

Nov 2020
Still one of the strangest fights in JoJo lmao! Last scene was funny. Romeo kept his word!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Dec 10, 2022 4:19 PM
Aug 2016
Weather Report coming up with big brain move of making a character that basically deletes all characters got me hyped up. Also, the animation for this final part is so damn good. It literally reminds me of Part 5's peak animation, especially the vacuuming animation of all fictional characters. Great episode overall, I have really high expectations now for the final fight!

5/5 episode.
Dec 15, 2022 9:19 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That stand has always been quite weird, meanwhile Romeo got kind for a moment but then RIP his tongue, well deserved I guess lol
Dec 15, 2022 1:19 PM

May 2018
Eventually, Ungalo stopped thinking.
Dio's bastards look like, uhm, actual bastards. Giorno was lucky, I guess.
Nemo_NiemandDec 15, 2022 1:32 PM

Dec 15, 2022 9:43 PM
Apr 2020
That was a nice episode. Jolyne always being herself still hates her ex boyfriend a bit.
Dec 18, 2022 12:13 PM

Jul 2014
Another boring, overly-complicated Stand fight to add to Stone Ocean's collection.

And more sons of Dio besides Giorno? Fuck off.
Dec 20, 2022 1:05 PM
Feb 2020
great episode!!!
Dec 21, 2022 5:23 PM

Nov 2020
Well that was anticlimactic
Dec 26, 2022 10:15 PM

Aug 2017
Bohemian Rhapsody goes brrrrr. Creating even more bizarre character stories come to life.
Anasui becomes the wolf from the wolf and the seven goats. The seven goats are out to cut his ass. To which I find freaking hilarious.

Weather "The chad" Report encounters Van Gogh and his self portraits. Van Gogh makes an attempt to get Weather to shoot himself in the head. He succeeds.

However, Weather Report gets Van Gogh to draw out another new character to vacuum his ass to smithereens.

LET"S GOOOO!!! Weather Report is such a chad.

Dec 28, 2022 7:17 AM

Jan 2021
Weather Report beat the system with that made up character ngl

Jan 1, 2023 10:13 PM

May 2015
Weather Report using 100% of his brain power saved the day
Jan 9, 2023 6:50 PM
Mar 2019
It's weird seeing Van Gogh in an Anime, but, the Japanese do love him.
Jan 9, 2023 7:29 PM

Jul 2016
krejola said:
Still one of the strangest fights in JoJo lmao! Last scene was funny. Romeo kept his word!

And the fact this fight just ended. Super quick with no real fuss.

Good to see Romeo cop his punishment finally.
Jan 17, 2023 11:56 PM

Dec 2019
This is probably the worst jojo fight ever I hated reading it and I hated watching it lol
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Odabrani - Dec 1, 2022

320 by vankoshtorata »»
May 25, 3:33 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Krptic_ - Dec 1, 2022

77 by vankoshtorata »»
May 25, 5:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 4 Discussion

Magicmist - Dec 1, 2022

44 by ItsScoopy »»
May 20, 1:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Odabrani - Dec 1, 2022

67 by L1on777 »»
Apr 7, 1:20 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 6: Stone Ocean Part 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Odabrani - Dec 1, 2022

51 by L1on777 »»
Apr 6, 12:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.