Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2019 4:21 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice to see that everyone is still going at it. IMHO, the epilogue was the best part. . . . .
Sep 10, 2019 11:21 AM

Aug 2012
I knew Dejima was the culprit from the start and the school principal took the words out of my mouth lol.
Sep 13, 2019 12:26 PM

Oct 2017
Why did I even get my hopes up lol. Figures she coudnt tell him. Anyway this was hilarious and amazing as always.
Sep 18, 2019 10:05 AM
Apr 2019
Great episode as always
Sep 28, 2019 1:52 PM
Aug 2017
Very funny episode!
Oct 5, 2019 3:12 AM

Jul 2013
I knew Dejima was the culprit lmao.

Goddammit puberty. We were so close to a ship sailing. It looks like the next episode is going to be the last one? Hopefully, Shino gathers up her courage next time.
Oct 13, 2019 1:09 PM

Mar 2016
Is it too much to ask for this series to last forever? Waiting so long for the 2 most recent episodes and they're so damn good :')
Oct 29, 2019 4:18 PM

Jan 2013
TheAquilaSamurai said:
Is it too much to ask for this series to last forever? Waiting so long for the 2 most recent episodes and they're so damn good :')

And now another year until the (probably) final episode of this OVA series.
Nov 7, 2019 5:36 AM
Aug 2018
I want another season of this show, the wait for a single new episode is too much.
Anyways the episode was probably one the best among the OVAs, although I'll admit I haven't watched the series in a while.
Now let's wait for another year for the last ova... Seriously I want another season...
Nov 30, 2019 3:04 PM

Oct 2010
not as funny as the previous but still enough to make me laugh, of course dejima was involved. It was a nice change of pace.
Jan 2, 2020 7:57 PM

Nov 2017
man... i was thought it was only 9 episode....
Now Loading.....
Jan 22, 2020 6:53 PM
Jul 2018
I like how the first part decided on a mystery theme with Seitokai Yakuindomo style. It was entertaining to watch.

Pfft, Todoroki sitting there, with a vibrator on her person, relaying her report as if there is nothing wrong with the whole scene.

Of course, she wasn't going to confess to Tsuda in the prologue. The cool school principal tried to encourage her but sadly 'puberty' is at fault according to Shido. They sure are throwing hints of Shido x Tsuda and Mori x Tsuda.
Mar 7, 2020 7:32 AM

Dec 2014
Nice episode....
Apr 10, 2020 3:09 PM

Feb 2013
I knew we weren't going to get a confession but damn I kinda had hope.

So there's 1 more episode? Seeing that MAL has it airing still. Well time for the movie.
Apr 20, 2020 6:40 AM

Mar 2017
Rewatching this, that Film club's president really burned the shit out of Tsuda's friend, lol.

Suprised that there's still one more episode, pretty sure thought it was only 9 episodes.

Been a while since I read the manga, the Mori x Tsuda is a little bit stronger here.

Damn that post-credit scene, screw you puberty.
BlueIsLoveApr 20, 2020 6:44 AM
Jun 10, 2020 4:48 PM

May 2017
Truth discovered ! Camera girl make money selling picture , but even more the secret about her...she teleport !

Now the secret about the nopan girl , therre wzs no secret , she was wearing peach collor pantsu 😓

Suzu ga hoshiiii !
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 26, 2020 10:13 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
GoHands really to teased the feeling of Shino so hard like that ending. I mean, its obvious she couldn't threw off her feeling all of a sudden. Not until my Suzu got her chance first to confessed!

The mystery drama in the first part held some gold old joke. Its good to had Uomi in the groups of Ousai student council. Dejima's bottle of juice riddle made my laughter cracked up, inside, and outside. I couldn't expected her dirty mind anymore! Aria's multipurpose hole camera, tho. Another mystery in the mansion. Kotomi had a nice contribution with her awkward dirty joke. So, Shino being targetted as a pantsu thief? Someone just trapped Tsuda, there. Uomi confronted Suzu in a hilarious way. Ofc Suzu ignored her feeling, there! In the end, who was the real culprit? Its Dejima. Thanks you very much with your contribution, Dejima, and that Aria's family bus driver. Its not that hard to concluded the real culprit. I really wonder how could she stolen Suzu's bra? I thought it was Aria that being targetted. Poor my little girl! Once again, Shino x Tsuda's moment got pretty intensed on this parts. But, as expected, its just ended up with another shimoneta.

A bread with two flavors had Shino launched another straight dirty joke. A breast milk? What different tasted of it? Surely Tsuda did not understand, and ofc Suzu's did not know too, you fuckin bullied my little girl again, Tsuda! Lol with the title, Tsukkomi quarter? Another inspection meeting, tho. A pink spirit? Furuya appearance again! Nene and her cultured lock system, ridiculously fun, eh? Deduction point with unoriginality! Kaede's reaction was my highlight, there. A film club director being arrogant because of his succeeded film? Now i became more curious about their movie....

Mori's screen time again! Lol with her awkward reaction toward Tsuda. Always start with the obvious misunderstanding, eh? She acted as the main charas on the last sequence. She served as Uomi's dubber because of her ability by imitated her sounds so well. Uomi on that muted face expression was so adorable. That new tall girl appearance, tho. Almost as funny as i thought, but not much. In the end, Tsuda's just knew Mori's fake tone. The reason? It just served the other girls jealousy, and had Mori curiosity toward Tsuda's more and more!

Such a pretty build up plot to be happened there. Especially with Mori's condition. Not to mention Shino's struggle, tho. No way she could man up and confessed to him. Lmao.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 21, 2021 11:25 AM

Apr 2013
This got almost serious in the end there... but of course it had to end with a dirty joke. I'd want it no other way.
Sep 20, 2022 11:35 AM
Aug 2020
Finding out the proper watch order for this is worse than Monogatari, haha.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 10 Discussion

animejas - Oct 16, 2020

25 by Rafaelwokeuplike »»
May 6, 1:29 AM

Poll: » Who do you wish Takatoshi end up with?

Tenshiholic - Aug 20, 2017

12 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 5, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2014

32 by DebiPS »»
Feb 12, 6:09 PM

» 3rd Season Possible?

R41LGuN - Jul 13, 2016

20 by _h_72 »»
Jan 30, 2023 5:40 AM

Poll: » Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 7 Discussion

budakr - Nov 17, 2017

21 by Abyhape »»
Mar 28, 2022 12:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.