Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2019 4:45 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Never before seen mosaicked pussy of ball-joint doll! wonder how the part there actually was, just hard plastic or?

Took the doll back home after leaving it at the place? was not convinced he would be compelled to do so.

That stripping part of the AV video kinda sucked, didn't even show the pussy or nipples and only closeup of the lower legs when taking off pantsu.

A doll that recognized the concept of fapping?!
Hmm? Seemed like a female voice moaning in the video, her closed mouth and expression didn't seem like it would be making such a voice.
His d was huge, couldn't fit her hand over half of the circumference and totally longer than her head XD
Bulging cheeks from taking it in sideways looked pretty strange.
And she knew the white stuff was sperm. learned from where?
Yet didnt know about sex? Also didn't question what a condom was nor what what he meant by attaching one. Appeared to have pulled without right there, so he had one in his pocket for some reason?
Came so fast XD
somewhat lewd drinking of the semen from the removed condom.

Loled at her pouting face. It seemed even though he came many times she hadn't cum even once?

Confirmed the nopan! From where will he buy doll pantsu? he said he would go buy it, so that suggests not ordering online.

Perhaps doll learned various stuff from watching previous tenants/videos or witten material used by them? perhaps previous were fappers who used condoms but didn't do sex?

Overall the animation was adequate and showed off her cuteness. Although nothing special and body was not particularly impressive.
User-sanJan 27, 2019 4:53 AM
Jan 28, 2019 2:22 AM

Jan 2013
If this were something else I'd praise it but since its an adaption of a loli manga that fucks up the loli part I must hate it. The doll fit the loli part until a little focus was given to her ass then when she got naked the rest was downhill.
Jan 28, 2019 8:10 AM

Apr 2011
The only thing that makes me disappointed in this show is, using the condom. No raw sex, no creampie is just meh.
Feb 17, 2019 5:28 AM
May 2018
I liked this episode way more than the previous ones. The doll learning from the TV was cute.
Feb 25, 2019 9:40 AM

Dec 2015
well I've now watched ep3 and 4, I've gotta say the 'ending' of this arc isn't as much of a 'good end' as the first arc in eps 1 and 2. I won't spoil it since ep 4 has just been subbed but the promised in the trailer 'girl-friend joins in' was ok. not bad but not as good as I expected it to be. I figured out Nina is a... Zashiki-warashi or a 'ghost child of the tatami room of traditional Japanese houses'. since he 'suddenly got good luck' when he got Nina back and started to 'cherish her'. two of these yokai were supporting characters in 'Hozuki's Coolheadedness 2'. since Nina is shown as a 'Western-Style Girl' with long blond hair, blue eyes, Western Style clothes, and fair skin I'd guess she was an imported doll. as to the 'condom use'... I guess 'the guy' thought Nina only wanted to drink his 'milk'. so, that if he used condoms she could drink it after they had normal sex. but perhaps, as most Japanese virgins would imagine, getting Nina pregnant would be a VERY bad idea.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Feb 25, 2019 12:35 PM

Dec 2013
I'm confused. I just watched Ep.4, and I can swear I've watched it or something like it before. GF wakes up to see BF doing it with someone else, takes part for a bit, the leaves... Is it just my imagination? Has this episode been aired before?
Apr 13, 2019 2:28 PM

Sep 2010
Ok guys I see a lot more will come up in the next episode.
Glad you didn't spoilt to much.

More topics from this board

» What studio is working on this series?

AlxCJ - Feb 26, 2019

2 by Felkyr »»
Mar 16, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Sep 29, 2018

17 by MYloliWAIFUiiz9 »»
Mar 2, 1:51 AM

» Stop appearing in my "watching" list

Sephyros - Apr 6, 2019

3 by STSayeb »»
Oct 6, 2022 10:44 PM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Feb 26, 2019

9 by evangelionfan »»
May 27, 2022 2:53 PM

Poll: » Tiny Evil Episode 2 Discussion

fourberie - Nov 24, 2018

21 by UsagiAddict »»
Dec 23, 2018 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.