Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 20, 2018 5:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, a legendary idol? That kinda change things.

Still, a legendary idol would also have a big fanbase and apparently, she has one fan that's kinda obsessed. A bit of a generic episode imo.
Dec 21, 2018 10:09 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
A decent episode that did well to expand on Tekken's character while also introducing quite the amusing character in the form of Kaguya. Using the chemistry between the two to induce development in both was creative. Though she has quite the attitude its nice that she's at least loyal to her job and sincere towards her true fans. Kaguya and Tekken's reactions to each others antics was pretty amusing. In a way Tekken's naive and direct personality actually matches up well with Kaguya's. Though misguided the fans attempts sure were entertaining. The bonding moment between Tekken and Kaguya was cute. The primary villain though sure turned out to be a real creep though. The ending song from Kaguya as well as the experiences that she had with Tekken sure was fun.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2018 2:44 AM

Apr 2015
So many Daru from Stein Gates
Jan 5, 2019 9:59 AM

May 2014
OMG its Daru! Also this was an interesting take on the Legend of Princess Kaguya.
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Feb 25, 2019 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
Those fans were really obsessed, but I hear that idol fans in Japan are actually kinda like that, which is kinda scary.

Tekken doesn't seem as interested in Kaguya, even though she was clearly interested in him.

Oct 26, 2019 3:29 AM

Jul 2015
Those fans reminded me of Daru from Steins;gate, it must be the work of the Organisation to create an alternate universe where there are multiple daru's

Nice to see Tekken getting some spotlight, in my opinion he is the most funny to watch

Nov 5, 2022 6:57 AM

Jul 2012
Holy sh**..
I just noticed that Tekken voice is Natsu voice from Fairy Tail..
I wonder where I heard this voice b4, and.. bingo..
Same energic yet stupid enough with girl..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2018

9 by DiamSilver »»
Dec 1, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2018

9 by Foreall908 »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:14 PM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2018

12 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:09 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 13, 2018

9 by CWC »»
Nov 23, 2022 12:00 AM

Poll: » Hangyakusei Million Arthur Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2018

7 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Oct 22, 2022 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.