Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2017 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seven Stars to really expand their influence in this show.

The Crown Prince's investigation also seems to be a focus this episode. Compared to some of the other episodes, I thought this was kinda boring except that painful ending.
Stark700Feb 25, 2017 9:41 AM
Feb 25, 2017 2:06 PM

Oct 2010
That ending tho. Bodies burning on the floor while she cries about clothes.
Feb 25, 2017 2:48 PM

Jul 2016
I am surprised that we had this the epic fight... in the manga it wasn't so bloddy and it was more a spar between the boss and Ohriku.

We are catching up to the manga and that's cool, AWAKENED FATY HEEEERE WE GOOO!
Mar 4, 2017 9:23 PM

Dec 2016
The women are the ones that are coming to the rescue of the men in this season.

Rei has been MVP and now Ruri has her moment.
Mar 5, 2017 8:09 PM

Oct 2015
Well that will ruin their relationship.
Apr 1, 2017 1:02 AM

Dec 2012
That scene between Ochu and the prince was though, their relationship is surely ruined. The Seiyuu(s) did a great job.
Aug 16, 2017 9:29 PM

Dec 2012
Ah! It's suspect dude.
Is that Ouchu? He looks terrible. Good job animators. Even they hate Ouchu.
LMAO at dude clapping after Shushin went hard.
LMAO at how dude is hitting Shushin. Please hit Ouchu that way.
LMAO He sent Ouchu flying. Do it again.
Ouchu got locked up. Yes!
Dat ass!
Ouchu become a slave? Oh, the sweet irony.
Lick his boot, Ouchu! Do it! LMAO
LMFAO He really did it. Karma bitch!
Oh shit! It's her! Oh, dem breast.
Holy shit! She killed them with the quickness!
LMFAO at Ruri at the end.

I love you, Rei, but seeing Ouchu like that makes this episode the greatest. If only Ouriku could have seen it. Compared to the 1st season, did they just give Ruri rocket tits? I prefer her 1st season design.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 7, 2018 6:43 AM

Mar 2015
That was messed up man
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 12, 2018 9:09 AM

Jun 2011
WTF.

I feel like they overdid the torture scene. That was pathetic of Ochuu / Shushin. Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of them, and I think Ochuu surely did Oriku dirty at the beginning of the series, but I didn't want them to be shamed this way. I thought for sure bromance was blooming between Ochuu and Shushin and that will become their redemption. It was hard to watch as the students of Reikenzan beg for their lives. Trained for 3 years and still had to lick shoes to stay alive.

Pretty unenjoyable episode.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 19, 2020 5:32 PM
Dec 2019
What upset me about this episode was the prince's lack of perception and arrogance. Clearly he's naïve and a little stupid to expect transparency from a poor grimy looking town official. Then to boldly make claims while you're surrounded by grown men in an unfamiliar face to the person in power without conceiving an escape route and ignoring the warnings from the only person actually there to help you. After he's chained up he continues with the arrogance as if for some miracle they're going to let him go with no consequences. o_O

Like WTH! You don't tell your bully "IM GOING TO TELL THE TEACHER", before they beat you up. Like you don't tell the head of the FBI you know how to hack into their encryption software but my phone just died so Ill do it when I get home. This silly mf stuck his hand in a fire and was surprised he got burned.

His selfishness was really astonishing and got me so pissed off. He really needed to apologize to his Ouchu for his audacity, presumptuousness and getting them both into that situation bc he should've listened when he told prince to shut up. I really wanted to see the prince's head get lopped off after his infuriating performance...HONESTLY. His behavior got me pissed off. You can t be loud, outmanned and WEAK. He's lucky ASF Riku was there to save his asss bc his death would've been well deserved.

I hope their relationship never recovers because the prince has A FCKIN LOT to learn. smdh
K-Y-JellyNov 19, 2020 5:39 PM
Apr 19, 2022 4:03 AM

May 2020
Pointless episode where this will be going. Crown Prince who come outta no where admit that he is King's son in the cruel are what a non sense. This Ouchu the most I hate in this series, his development was to betray people. Ruris come back to kicking them and cry they didn't bring a clothes. Lul what else they will bring, also the comedy has gone from this show. Only Ouriku, Rei, and Oubu was fit to the show, not another character and leave MC behind.

More topics from this board

» Reikenzan season 3 when? Will it happen?

Hey-lee - Aug 5, 2023

4 by Hey-lee »»
Aug 6, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2017

17 by Hey-lee »»
Aug 5, 2023 4:32 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2017

8 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 5:23 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2017

6 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 4:57 AM

Poll: » Reikenzan: Eichi e no Shikaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2017

4 by sharosharo »»
Apr 19, 2022 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.