Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2016 1:08 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's finally the end. A beautiful ending for a beautiful series. Both finally confess their feelings for each other and Mikki finally sees Nekota's face. Sadly Nekota's face is never fully shown to the readers, however in the end Nekota was important to Mikki not for his face, but for who he was. I honestly like how Nekota believes Mikki's confession on how he looks like a cat, because a lot of people would not believe her, but in the end he does. Shows how the two are so close to each other, and accept each other for who they are.

Definitely my favorite shoujo manga. The characters really made this manga shine.
Nov 25, 2016 2:02 AM

Aug 2016
koto said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It's finally the end. A beautiful ending for a beautiful series. Both finally confess their feelings for each other and Mikki finally sees Nekota's face. Sadly Nekota's face is never fully shown to the readers, however in the end Nekota was important to Mikki not for his face, but for who he was. I honestly like how Nekota believes Mikki's confession on how he looks like a cat, because a lot of people would not believe her, but in the end he does. Shows how the two are so close to each other, and accept each other for who they are.

Definitely my favorite shoujo manga. The characters really made this manga shine.

Thank you! 😘 I'm glad that they ended up together. BTW did Nekota had any other gf? or confess to anyone at all?

because in the latest chapter there is a new girl who sees Nekota as a Cat-head aswell....sadly only 26 english trans chapters are out 😭
Jan 20, 2017 6:53 PM

Jul 2014
There is an extra chapter focusing on Nekota's perspective when he first meets Amane. It gives some backstory to his life especially his family and if I can recall correctly this is the first time his dad appears.

It's satisfying to see Nekota's face throughout the chapter but one of his eyes is always covered by his hair. Such a cute chapter that ends with a kiss and a blushing Nekota.

lilmsotaku said:
BTW did Nekota had any other gf? or confess to anyone at all?
because in the latest chapter there is a new girl who sees Nekota as a Cat-head aswell....sadly only 26 english trans chapters are out 😭

No Nekota did not have a girlfriend or confessed to anyone. Chisa has a one sided interest in him and you know how that will end.
kotoJan 20, 2017 7:04 PM
May 3, 2017 3:21 AM

Nov 2011
Cute, the feelings turned out to be mutual after all between Amane and Nekota. I find their confession to each other to be honest and sincere. The fact that the serei s ended like this is also quite fitting after all the time they connected wtih each other.

May 3, 2017 3:45 AM

Oct 2012
D'aw! This was such a cute ending for such a great series! It's especially wonderful that Amane can now see Nekota's face. :)

koto said:
There is an extra chapter focusing on Nekota's perspective when he first meets Amane. It gives some backstory to his life especially his family and if I can recall correctly this is the first time his dad appears.

I'll be sure to look out for that extra chapter, then.
May 3, 2017 8:06 AM

Jul 2014
HidamariSeashore said:
I'll be sure to look out for that extra chapter, then.

The scanlations have been so fast, so don't worry it'll be out soon. I appreciate Let's Not Fall In Love so much for the hard work put into this series.

Witnessing the end again, I can still say I love this manga and it is my favorite completed shoujo manga. Really such a sweet series from start to finish. Nekota and Amane are such a cute couple and meant for each other. It's nice how they accepted each other for who they were.
May 3, 2017 6:34 PM
Jun 2010
I was a bit disappointed though... I really wanted to see his "complete" face, not just bits of it... especially when she said he was average looking xD

Overall though... it was an amazing manga. I'm sad it's over already ;;;; I'm definitely gonna miss this one
May 4, 2017 4:07 PM

Dec 2015
Finally! they showed his face - although it's a bit disappointing that we didn't see all of it.
Lol I always imagined him to be super handsome but I was also thinking that maybe his face wouldn't live up to that super handsome expectation so I am glad that the author didn't try to do it that way and just made him look normal and let Mikki say it.
May 6, 2017 7:04 PM

Jun 2011
Ahh~! The ending + extra chapter were super cute... the whole manga was very refreshing. I wish the author continued it and drew their high school life! After seeing those high school version drawings, I would have loved to read it ;_;
「Icon credit to Milady666 ♡」
May 9, 2017 11:01 PM

Mar 2012
Another enjoyable shojo read from start to finish. :)
I liked seeing hints of a budding relationship between Machako and Hairbuns, Chisa and Kasai.
Half of me wishes the series went on to high school but half of me is glad the series didn't drag on.

Though I'm still not quite sure how the cat Mikki saw that day linked itself to Nekota, it doesn't matter because in the end twoo wuv breaks the spell!
xxxATiONMay 9, 2017 11:06 PM
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.
Nov 12, 2017 8:25 AM
Nov 2017
But can I ask a question..Why Amane sees Nekota's face as a cat and not as a human...Is it something to do with anything?
Feb 20, 2019 7:26 AM
Aug 2018
A great read, cute story without too much drama. (Although the "moving" part was unnecessary "last stretch" drama. Like, things finally fall into place and then they come around with the threat of moving again.)
I almost didn't read it because it doesn't have any "Romance" tag. But the ratings convinced me to give it a try. And I am glad that I read it.

Regarding the cat face, maybe it was something subconscious? Like, the first meeting between the both resolved around a cat. Then the fish which made her thing that he is like a cat. She is happy and then he suddenly leaves, which had a huge impact on her, but she didn't really realise it. And when she went to the park again, she once again met a cat. Maybe she subconsciously associated him with the cat.

But well, in the end it's fate and cat magic.
tr25a3Feb 20, 2019 7:43 AM
Dec 29, 2021 11:13 PM

Aug 2018
YESSS!!
At last, they finally told each other what Amane-san and Nekota felt. And also Amane-san can already see his face.
I quite liked this manga, very nice and funny.

About the extra episodes:
Tamer2002Dec 29, 2021 11:29 PM
May 16, 8:55 AM

May 2020
Well that was cute as hell. Loved the little sketches of their high school and adult (?) versions at the end of the special chapter. Kind of wish we got more of them after they confessed but still, pretty good.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nekota no Koto ga Kininatte Shikatanai. Chapter 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

3 by Potimas »»
Feb 3, 2022 8:28 PM

Poll: » Nekota no Koto ga Kininatte Shikatanai. Chapter 43 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 29, 2021

0 by Tamer2002 »»
Dec 29, 2021 11:05 PM

Poll: » Nekota no Koto ga Kininatte Shikatanai. Chapter 42 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 29, 2021

0 by Tamer2002 »»
Dec 29, 2021 11:00 PM

Poll: » Nekota no Koto ga Kininatte Shikatanai. Chapter 41 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 29, 2021

0 by Tamer2002 »»
Dec 29, 2021 10:55 PM

Poll: » Nekota no Koto ga Kininatte Shikatanai. Chapter 40 Discussion

Tamer2002 - Dec 29, 2021

0 by Tamer2002 »»
Dec 29, 2021 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.