Forum Settings
Forums
Dragon Head
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2009 1:59 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fucked up shit in the house. Waking up with paint and semen all over you. Not nice.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Dec 15, 2009 12:14 PM

Jun 2007
Beatnik said:
Waking up with paint and semen all over you. Not nice.

You're experienced in this regard, I take it?

She got lucky, really. The guy had took a trip to lalalala land, he had a weapon and she was unconscious. Usually, when a guy is intent on using a woman's body without consent, he wouldn't leave the panties on and just masturbate over her.
Dec 15, 2009 12:22 PM

Jan 2008
Aionic said:
Beatnik said:
Waking up with paint and semen all over you. Not nice.

You're experienced in this regard, I take it?

She got lucky, really. The guy had took a trip to lalalala land, he had a weapon and she was unconscious. Usually, when a guy is intent on using a woman's body without consent, he wouldn't leave the panties on and just masturbate over her.

So, uh, that makes everything ok then? Are you saying he didn't use her body without her consent? Your post is confusing my fragile mind.

And yes, for me to comment on the unpleasant scene I absolutely must have experienced what it felt like.

Yeah.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Dec 15, 2009 12:25 PM

Jun 2007
No, I'm just saying she was lucky not to have been raped, killed and then cut into tiny pieces.

I didn't get why Ako was all, "Oh noes! You left the guy who tried to kill me behind!!! HOW COULD YOU!?" afterwards. If it was me, and a guy came on my stomach, I'd be happy to leave the guy to die.

And my comment was an attempt at humour. I was 99% sure you weren't talking from experience. My bad.
Dec 15, 2009 12:33 PM

Jan 2008
Aionic said:
No, I'm just saying she was lucky not to have been raped, killed and then cut into tiny pieces.

Well that goes without saying, I'm just saying that the whole thing is fucked up is all. Nothing more, nothing less.

I didn't get why Ako was all, "Oh noes! You left the guy who tried to kill me behind!!! HOW COULD YOU!?" afterwards. If it was me, and a guy came on my stomach, I'd be happy to leave the guy to die.

She's the stereotypical character that doesnt want to lose their innocence, no matter what. Generally annoying!

And my comment was an attempt at humour. I was 99% sure you weren't talking from experience. My bad.

Oh, ok. I just got a trolling vibe from you lately and didnt know why it was aimed at innocent old me. (oO)
Dec 15, 2009 2:14 PM

Jun 2007
The characters who've appeared thus far are the types you'd expect to see in a horror/survival story. That's not a bad thing if the characters are fleshed out since those different types are needed for these stories to entertain... but, so far, there have only been a few few short flashback scenes.

There's the good natured guy (he's more Anakin than Luke good, mind), there's the guy who loses it because of the situation (and new psycho characters keep appearing) and there's the damsel in distress. All that's been missing so far is the black guy who gets jumped on by a monster, and that's because the Japanese don't draw black people.

So far, it seems Ako is in the story just to wear tight shorts, get naked from time to time and be saved. I'm not moaning; I'm quite fond of a well-drawn school girls, and it'd be dull if it was a sausage fest, but she's not been a great character.
In the first, underground arc she miraculously evaded being raped and murdered.

Trolling: The more intelligent a person is, the more they struggle to detect sarcasm - that's what MAL has taught me. I never actually mean to start arguments - I just like pulling peoples' legs - but people always take things the wrong way. I need to stop upsetting people without intending to... :(
AironicallyHumanDec 15, 2009 3:35 PM
Jun 22, 2010 12:29 AM
Nov 2008
Haha

ha.

Oh yeah, that was terrible thing. That happened. In this chapter.

Aug 1, 2011 12:22 AM

Mar 2009
She should kill that psycho.
Aug 10, 2012 10:03 PM

Jan 2012
She got lucky! No rape... and, damn! 2 ways... which one choose?
Mar 20, 2014 6:36 PM

Jun 2011
AironicallyHuman said:
T and that's because the Japanese don't draw black people.

Lies!!!
Nov 9, 2015 11:28 PM
May 2012
Good thing he just fapped. At least, she wasn't raped.
Jul 28, 2021 12:35 PM

Nov 2016
Jesus, but it could've been worse for Ako.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Head Chapter 89 Discussion *spoilers beware*

arimakenshin - Nov 21, 2008

45 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Oct 18, 2022 4:42 PM

Poll: » Dragon Head Chapter 58 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 1, 2011

2 by CaptainKenshiro »»
Oct 17, 2022 3:11 PM

Poll: » Dragon Head Chapter 41 Discussion

Beatnik - Dec 14, 2009

5 by Ckak »»
Aug 23, 2021 1:40 PM

Poll: » Dragon Head Chapter 66 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 2, 2011

2 by FMmatron »»
Jul 30, 2021 12:42 PM

Poll: » Dragon Head Chapter 44 Discussion

Beatnik - Dec 14, 2009

7 by FMmatron »»
Jul 30, 2021 9:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.