Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 15, 2019 4:11 PM
May 2018
Seems I'm in the minority with liking Amuro more than Char lol. In the sub I saw , he said "I can't ask a women how we should fight." Didn't see anything bad with that line. Just me I guess.
Aug 19, 2020 6:00 AM

Jul 2017
This episode felt a little stiff, though the anger of the old folks and Amuro's discontentment/moodiness after fighting so often adds to the drama of the series.
Sep 6, 2020 10:15 AM

Aug 2017
Despite no fight between Char and Amuro in this episode, Amuro put up a good fight against Garma's forces. Char fanservice at the end lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 24, 2021 12:17 PM

Oct 2012
Amuro seems really exhausted at this point and I really can't blame him. It's just one battle after another and everyone is depending on him to carry it all. I like how he's a more nuanced character that is neither overconfident nor whiney all the time. He does his best.
Oct 27, 2022 11:05 PM

May 2019
Kai is really getting on my nerves. Bright on the other hand has redeemed himself in my eyes, maintaining his integrity and caring for the civilians and the wellness of the crew. Another episode with incredible battles. Amuro is obviously starting to feel pressure.
Nov 5, 2022 6:24 AM
Aug 2017
pretty good, we get to see for the first time char's manipulative and cold way of being, as well as amuro suffering ptsd for going full on bananas on the battlefield.
Apr 30, 2023 2:00 AM

Sep 2017
ptsd? thats new.

amuro goin off the deep end killing soldiers,

too stressful

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jul 26, 2023 6:50 AM

Jul 2017
amuro is so unlikeable
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Oct 20, 2023 9:03 AM
Oct 2023
Kycilia namedrop! She was by far the least explored of the Zabis in Origin. Am very interested to see her in action and see her develop here.
May 9, 9:20 PM

Dec 2022
major heinie-whipping by Amuro and his trusty Gundam
love those different colored frames of him going psycho
pretty boy Char with that shady glimmer ^_^
gannoncannon55May 9, 9:24 PM
May 18, 12:28 AM
Apr 2024
i like amuro and char the same so far they're good in different ways 😭 i cant blame amuro for being kinda bitchy at the end cuz like he's EXHAUSTED. and i liked char and garma's thing going on this is very interesting :)
also char shower scene 😏
but yea amuro did pretty well out there, and no violence against char...i think SOMEONE likes beam sabers hah also he just went full out insane out there hah

"i can't ask a WOMAN how we should fight!!1!!!1!!! >:(" ok that was sorta funny
Jul 24, 11:20 PM

Oct 2022
He is recommended to not laugh while the men are watching . Gundams cock is transphered to the guntank. The enemy also has tanks. The commander technically in charge is giving mixed signals. He hopes gundam is the answer. She drugs him up. He claims he will look foolish if he asks what the plan is. The tops of enemy tanks are turning into planes. He goes stupid.he even beats up their scraps. He doesn’t accept their praise. He don’t even want childrens pie. The war hero is accused of being a party pooper. They lumber the leveled city. 3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What counts as a separate series?

Cheemer - Jul 29

9 by bboy_OatsnRice »»
Aug 15, 8:02 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

121 by Pentagonion »»
Aug 13, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 42 Discussion

Pheefa - Jul 25, 2010

45 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 10, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 41 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beatnik - May 27, 2008

74 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 10, 9:30 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Episode 40 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Arcanus - Jul 23, 2009

51 by TheVistrian »»
Aug 10, 9:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.