Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2013 2:09 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I skimmed through this movie a little since it's a complication. However, the OST still remains catchy as hell.

I watched the match of:
AE86 vs EK9

Both drivers are definitely going straight head to head. At one point, I thought they would hit each other adjacently lol. Some of those turns looked dangerously ....dangerous.

Keisuke vs Smiley's match was also decent. Not bad for a complication.
Mar 12, 2015 5:06 AM

Aug 2014
I see there were a couple races not in the original series. Good stuff.
May 30, 2016 6:30 PM

May 2012
Really great recap of the series races and with the change of OST it also gave them a new feel! Really great recaps I must say and those extra two races were pretty great!
May 14, 2018 5:55 PM

Feb 2013
Season 4 summary. So many races.

Kyoko best girl. LOL loved seeing her race again. Excellent song choice for that one.

Most intense: the rain race. Woweee.

I'll just leave this here: I saw Takumi take it to 11k a few times.
:-/

7/10 (good) started slow, but they managed to increase the intensity as it went.

Edit: What "extra" races? Pretty sure I recall seeing them all before.
Jun 21, 2020 10:19 AM

Jun 2015
BurntJelly said:

Edit: What "extra" races? Pretty sure I recall seeing them all before.

2 of Keisuke's skipped races that were in the manga were animated (vs Kawai and vs Smiley)
Nov 5, 2020 9:11 AM

Oct 2013
Another great compilation, this time made from all Fourth Stage battles with two extra ones they did not appear in the Fourth Stage. I was very happy to finally see them. It's a shame they were skipped before, but at least they appeared on Battle Stage 2. These two battles are not really cool and entertaining, but also show how Keisuke matured as a driver. It's important, because come on - Project D is not only Takumi alone, but also Keisuke. ;p
Jun 21, 2022 7:01 PM

Oct 2015
I am glad they decided to show other races they skipped through from the fourth season, especially Keisuke ones.

My favorites had to be Takumi v the Cappuccino, Keisuke v Hoshino, and Takumi v Shiro( the guy got his game turned against him, and it was satisfying to wafch). My least had to be Joshima and Takumi race, the less said about that the better.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.