Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 22, 2013 2:35 PM

Aug 2008
i love fairy tail, but man fairy tail has to much overshadowing of the government/kingship and such. and the main cast is kinda like always downplayed down-powerd till they over come and win. just saying sometime its rough reading the downplayed parts. but still reading cuz overall its great./
Feb 22, 2013 2:46 PM

Mar 2012
I will wait for love combo between Gray and Juvia.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 22, 2013 2:58 PM
Dec 2012
I can see Laxus losing, him and Jura will both be exhausted then Laxus will collapse due to fatigue or something of the sort.

-I called it.
Feb 22, 2013 4:00 PM

Nov 2011
Laxus must lose, otherwise this'll get retarded.
Feb 22, 2013 4:37 PM

Feb 2012
Damn Jura went in, and hard.
Feb 22, 2013 4:38 PM

Jun 2011
Matenrou said:
I can see Laxus losing, him and Jura will both be exhausted then Laxus will collapse due to fatigue or something of the sort.

-I called it.

Stop looking into the future.
Feb 22, 2013 4:40 PM

Mar 2012
FastWheels said:
Matenrou said:

-I called it.

Stop looking into the future.
Who are you looking at the future, Carla? Anyway I think it will be double KO.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 22, 2013 6:43 PM
Feb 2013
Hi every one I'm new here
Well I read what every one write and you have some very good theories.
What I think about Laxus vs Jura.
1) Well i think Orga did not want to see Jura in his way and that some one else of the Sabertooth will deal with him.
2) Laxus wanted to fight with a Jura ( if you see in chapter 316 he say: '' Finally ... I get to butt heads with a true beast ... '' ) so he was ready that he will fight Jura ( in chapter 305 wen they other fairy's ask Mavis if she has a plan how to win Jura she say to them : '' I HAVE, but I can't decide of a way to handle him. That's how powerful that man is. '' -- So I think when Mavis was telling them about the plane they ask her about Jura and for shore she say that he is the most strongest of them all but told Laxus that Jura will come after him, Orga he will like to have a fight with strong ones and to but them of the came so the other of his time will be safe.)
3) Well if Laxus wins I don't think it will be with the power of feelings like most of you say. Like other ones say that Jura can have the same feelings hes gilt is not like Sabertooth it is like a family ( like Fairy Tail).
4) Just hope that we will see a good fight and not finish soon
Now about the other fight Gray & Juvia vs Lyon & Cheria If Lyon and Cheria don't corporate like Gray and Juvia I think they will lose
Erza vs Minerva I think Erza will win Minerva is living in her world and she is doing to match bad to others that Erza will fight bad.
And about Gajeel he is truing to find Sting just to prove that he is stronger from Natsu.
Just I don't know what the princesses is up to and that the dragons are on there way ... will the tournament end or will they fight and with dragons ????
Feb 22, 2013 6:51 PM

Dec 2012
I honestly hope Laxus vs Jura will be a tie.
Erza has been getting her ass kicked for 6 chapters in a row.
Sting and Jellal, get off your asses.
Feb 22, 2013 11:50 PM

Dec 2009
Laxus <3
Feb 23, 2013 6:24 AM

Aug 2012
It would be interesting if Sting actually used all this time to think a little, and : comes to the battle where Minerva and Erza are, conversation going in lines such as
-What are you doing here?
- He's dead, isn't he?
bla bla bla bla
Sting destroys Minerva and goes on a hate rampage, exhausts Jura, Jura wins Laxus pulls the double kill.

But I guess it's not naive enough for FT, doesn't get the friendship deal out openly enough.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Feb 23, 2013 8:43 PM

Jul 2010
I am happy that this was a fight chapter, all one by one
Wow one punch K.O's Orga that is crazy.
I thought that wasn't a fluke , Orga was cocky as Sting and Rouge were.
He deserved that hit.
The broccoli head Ishval god looks like Arcadios in armor.
I hope Gray and Juvia get to use Unison Raid again. Wind and ice don't seem to work.
Hope Laxis doesn't lose this fight like vs Hades
Feb 24, 2013 4:16 AM

Jun 2008
Stark700 said:

I am now shipping the Laxus x Jura couple lol.

Btw, don't worry people, Laxus probably isn't going to win. His there to lose so Erza can win without making the people who get sick of them always winning too disappointed.
Think about it. Jura is a nice guy, except Laxus fans no one has much problem with him winning and nothing big is at stake since Jura isn't some evil mastermind that must be defeated. On the other hand Erza is injured and facing a very evil woman that most readers hate with passion that wants to kill her and she also fights for the backstabbed Kagura etc.
MonadFeb 24, 2013 4:26 AM
Feb 24, 2013 4:17 AM

Apr 2008
Monad said:
Stark700 said:

I am now shipping the Laxus x Jura couple lol.

MangaStream's translation is less gay :P
Feb 24, 2013 8:40 AM

Oct 2009
-Shuda- said:
IT'S ON! Laxus is finally in the spotlight again.

Oh yeah, wtf? Ishval? SCAR!?

Now I want to see Scar go on a rampage lol.

On another note, I want to know if Jellal ranks with those 4 guys or if he's even above that when serious.

Lol

And after reading everyone's comments, I'll revise my own a bit. I think Jellal wasn't sure if he could beat Jura or not in his fight, only that he wanted to beat him. So I'm unsure about how strong Jellal is, but he is definitely around Jura's power and probably more. Given we know little about the top 4 wizard saints, it's hard to tell about comparisons.

On the Laxus note, he will not lose, at least in my calculations because that would be stupid. At the worst he will achieve a double take out but I doubt that will happen since it would mess up the points a bit. And if Jura beats Laxus, unless he (Jura) is heavily injured from the battle, he will wipe out the rest of the contestants as I think Laxus is the second strongest competitor out that excluding perhaps a strengthened/reborn Gajeel or Sting.

My calculations for this final battle has been fairly consistent with my expected end result so far. The only difference is how Mashima pairs up the matches which has been changed a bit. I expected Minerva to win but after seeing her cruelly beat up Mermaid Heel which was expected but now I can't see Minerva winning because that would be too cruel.

I'm now 90% sure that Sting's plan is to wait for the rest of the matches to finish and be the final boss. I suspect Sabretooth, most likely Minerva, has calculated that no one will have accumulated enough points to win straightaway. Therefore Sting just needs to wait and finish off the rest after they've been weakened from their matches. Minerva probably expected her and Sting (and possibly as a bonus any remaining member of Sabretooth) to fight the final battle. However it looks like it will be Sting vs Gajeel/Laxus/Erza/Gray/Juvia (The Fairy Tail Team). I'm fairly certain that Laxus is Fairy Tail's team leader so he can't lose to Jura. Erza is and will be even more severely injured from her battles. Laxus is most certainly going to be injured and fatigued from the battle with Jura. Gray is injured from his battle with Rufus and will be more so against Lyon and Shelia. Juvia will be slightly injured from her battle with Shelia (and Lyon). And Gajeel is probably going to be the freshest and strongest of Fairy Tail. Thus Sting will go on to beat Juvia, Gray, Erza, and Laxus probably in that order, and Gajeel will probably barely beat a reborn Sting.

Though I would like to see a double knock out between Sting and Gajeel. As that would leave Sabretooth and Fairy Tail with 64 points each assuming FT wins their current battles.
Though I do want to see Gajeel beating Sting and commenting how Sting will regret giving away that 1 point during the 'Chariot' event.

I think that Jellal and Jura and Laxus power are around one another. Ultear's power level is probably between Erza and Laxus. Laxus and Gildartz are stronger than Makarov now as they are younger and a lot stronger now.

And finally I'm so confused about the Future Lucy situation and the princess and the white knight as I can't tell what's going to happen. It is more complicated than the tournament.

And @gerakilykos:

Some fights were always going to happen. Jura vs Laxus since they both wanted to fight each other. Laxus vs Orga as they both used lightning. Gray vs Rufus, Gray is out for vengeance and to prove himself. Gray vs Lyon as they are rivals. Kagura vs Erza because of Jellal. Gajeel vs Rogue as they are hints of connection about the past.

And I think you are right when you say that Mavis had a plan for Jura, probably involving Laxus; Laxus will hopefully win with his own power and not his feelings as you say both have reasons for winning and fighting. Both men want to fight as men and to fight someone strong.
I don't think you need to worry about the tournament ending as the dragons will arrive a day after the tournament I think it said, the day of the dragon king festival.

And finally I reiterate again that I like to see some good fights. ^_^
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Feb 24, 2013 10:59 AM
Feb 2013
And finally I'm so confused about the Future Lucy situation and the princess and the white knight as I can't tell what's going to happen. It is more complicated than the tournament.

And @gerakilykos:

Some fights were always going to happen. Jura vs Laxus since they both wanted to fight each other. Laxus vs Orga as they both used lightning. Gray vs Rufus, Gray is out for vengeance and to prove himself. Gray vs Lyon as they are rivals. Kagura vs Erza because of Jellal. Gajeel vs Rogue as they are hints of connection about the past.

And I think you are right when you say that Mavis had a plan for Jura, probably involving Laxus; Laxus will hopefully win with his own power and not his feelings as you say both have reasons for winning and fighting. Both men want to fight as men and to fight someone strong.
I don't think you need to worry about the tournament ending as the dragons will arrive a day after the tournament I think it said, the day of the dragon king festival.

And finally I reiterate again that I like to see some good fights. ^_^

I agree with you that most of the fight wore going to happen in this last day of the tournament. I just believe that Laxus will win Jura and that is because only in Fairy Tail ( from I know an till now, please if i am saying wrong tell me ) has some one with the same power like Jura (Gildart) so for sure Laxus has fight with him and will like to fight some one strong like Gildart, that is way I think Laxus want to fight Jura.
And Yes !!! At last some good and strong fight's can't wait an till next Friday.

And about future Lucy it is complicated for me to ... just for sure what the future Lusy know most are different from what she know, if you think that she say way the army was there, so that mean that it was a mistake that she went and talk with the princess.

Well cant wait to see what will happen in the end ;)
Feb 27, 2013 4:21 AM

Aug 2012
Jura took out that Sabretooth dude with one go... Epic!

Laxus' gonna electrocute him. :D
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
Feb 27, 2013 10:27 PM
Jun 2012
SylakentH_ said:
Laxus vs Jura? yay :3
i really wonder who those other 4 saints are

The question is not who they are, it's what they are. They are not human remember. Laxus most likely going to lose, and Erza can't die, main characters don't die in Fairy Tail.

I think that person Jellel was chasing after during Wendy's fight with Sheila was Future Lucy, but it seems like he already met her.
rl1dragonFeb 27, 2013 11:17 PM
Mar 8, 2013 11:15 PM

Nov 2011
hmm, it will be interesting to see about 4 strongest Wizard Saint, I think this manga will not end in the short time lol ...
so now I think I can assume that Jura is stronger than Makarov, but I think it still does not take other strong mage like Jellal and Gildartz ( and of course Natsu lol ) into account, Although I think this 4 Saint most likely still stronger than Jellal or Gildartz ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Apr 9, 2013 2:31 PM

Jul 2009
Jura's master mentioned the top four saints were Ishval? Isn't that from FMA...?
Sep 8, 2017 6:54 AM

Feb 2013
Jura is a beast, he made Orga look like a kid.
May 20, 6:09 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
GIMME THAT LAXUS

i love him man
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 400 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

animefan8800 - Sep 13, 2014

154 by a0o-kun »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 398 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Sep 1, 2014

73 by a0o-kun »»
Today, 5:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 396 Discussion ( 1 2 )

skwok-raven - Aug 12, 2014

98 by a0o-kun »»
Today, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2014

89 by a0o-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 388 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

76 by a0o-kun »»
Jun 9, 6:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.