Forum Settings
Forums
Soul Eater
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2012 2:05 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Crona is headed to the moon. Looks like we are install for the greatest fights in the next upcoming chapters since theres a possibility of a four way battle royale

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2012 2:39 PM

Jul 2011
Faded_Illusion said:

Crona is headed to the moon. Looks like we are install for the greatest fights in the next upcoming chapters since theres a possibility of a four way battle royale

Damm right! Crona, Maka&Soul, Black Star, Kid and Kishin and of course lot of others. This is going to be massive battle just like with Arachnophobia but more intense and much more awesome I hope.

This chapter is only some kind of introduction but still it was fun to read it.
Mar 17, 2012 2:39 PM
Sep 2011
Why doesn't mangareader.com works, and why do mangahere have only 27 pages? :( But til I read it is an awesome chapter!
Mar 17, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
Licsi said:
Why doesn't mangareader.com works, and why do mangahere have only 27 pages? :( But til I read it is an awesome chapter!

Both mangahere and mangafox have 27 pages so i guess that the actual length

Masamune_Zero said:
This is going to be massive battle just like with Arachnophobia but more intense and much more awesome I hope.

Exactly but i wish that they had some of the other witches like Eruka and Mizune
Also whatever happened to Blair?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2012 3:32 PM
May 2011
that's not the real length... go on ieatmanga.

so is Justin finally dead? I can't stand him anymore.
Rating things is overrated.
Mar 17, 2012 3:45 PM

Nov 2011
-Crys said:

Wow i FAIL, anyway thx for the heads up
Mar 17, 2012 4:26 PM
Sep 2011
-Crys said:

so is Justin finally dead? I can't stand him anymore.

Ah thank you for the last pages!
Finally! Justin died! I was waiting for this moment since his betrayal!
Maka and Chrona had fine moments, I knew somehow their fight will end up on the moon.
And the fifth power... Who is that? They seem to be strong by the way they are speaking about them... are they maybe withces (or Maka's mother ( I soo want to see her)) ?
Mar 17, 2012 4:36 PM

Jul 2009
For some reason, it seems like so long since the previous chapter.
Quite a lot of ground got covered in this chapter, so I'm looking forward to the next.

I liked Justin - one f the rare occasions I didn't see a betrayal coming. :(
Honestly, when things settle down, hopefully we'll get some feedback from the other characers on this.

Mar 18, 2012 3:20 AM
Jul 2011
I think the door now opens outward.
Mar 18, 2012 4:32 PM

Nov 2011
Licsi said:

I read on manga reader o.o and I didn't had any problem
Now Crona is heading to the moon.
Justin finally died.

Awesome chapters coming through =D... It's a shame that the chapters are so short XD. All the waiting are making me curious xD

Mar 19, 2012 4:33 AM

Jun 2009
Licsi said:
And the fifth power... Who is that? They seem to be strong by the way they are speaking about them... are they maybe withces (or Maka's mother ( I soo want to see her)) ?

I think it's the witches he is talking about. Haven't seen any of them in ages.
Mar 19, 2012 9:04 AM

Jan 2010
i have a question...
Are the manga heading to the end??? Or what...?? :D

"The other side of the other side of the other side would be the other side"
Jul 21, 2012 2:22 AM
Jul 2018

Justin is dead.
Stein has gone mad.
Chrona is going to the moon.
So are Maka and others.

It will be a fierce fight.
Oct 12, 2012 5:53 PM

Feb 2012
Shut the fuck up, Maka, you stupid little girl. Disappointed by their meeting somehow, way too short and I missed "impact".

Kid connected the second line and it still looks bad for him, Stein finally killed Justin, he was annoying.

grandy_UiD said:
I think it's the witches he is talking about. Haven't seen any of them in ages.

I agree, it's time to see Mabaa in action.
Oct 13, 2013 1:37 AM
Aug 2011
I've had this manga on-hold for like 2 years, now i'm catching up and when Black☆Star said "it's this era that can't catch up with me!" I lost it.

I had forgotten how much of a little shit he was. I freaking love that cocky little bastard.
Jan 18, 2016 2:07 AM

Nov 2014
"It's this era that can't catch up with me!"
LOL xD

Welp, Justin's gone. Gosh I never liked that guy, but I totally didn't see it coming that he would betray Shibusen in the first place. After that, he became one of the creepiest characters I've ever seen, not just in Soul Eater, but like ever. Especially that part with him decapitating Tezca, and then the part at the end...Ugh I'll never get that face out of my head

I was really hoping she would say something about the direction the door opens and she did! Yay! But now I think it opens outward xD

So how is Tezca in the mirror? I still don't really get that...I wonder if he'll ever get his body back...maybe with a philosophers stone? Oh wrong anime...

4 way battle? Or 5 way? Err I'm so confused lately...Okay, so there's Shibusen, Chrona who's sided with Medusa even though Medusa's gone, Noah and Gopher, and...Wait, who are all those clowns that Kid's fighting with again? Were they on Noah's side? Arachnophobia is out of the picture now right? And Eruka is locked up at Shibusen's prison...I must be forgetting or missing something here...

I really hope Chrona is okay in the end!
BlackFox24Jan 18, 2016 2:11 AM
Feb 4, 2020 10:50 PM

Mar 2018
Finally, Justin is gone.

A five-way struggle incoming.

Floating Around...

"You're loved as deeply as the ocean reaches"

More topics from this board

» Soul Eater- Remake?

Fullmetaldak - Jun 12

17 by TransferUser »»
Aug 13, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2013

97 by Biisoo »»
Apr 5, 4:00 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 97 Discussion

midnighteternal - Apr 19, 2012

28 by Biisoo »»
Apr 4, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 62 Discussion

Skribbz1990 - Jun 12, 2009

46 by Biisoo »»
Apr 2, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Chapter 39 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - May 11, 2008

12 by Biisoo »»
Apr 1, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.