Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 14, 2011 5:05 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For a half point it was really well done. For one the following girl,

made me think it was a guy at first until the obvious breasts but that is one hot element to add but bald girls aren't my thing TBH.

Then there is the WTF and OMG as follows,

Chifusa reconciled with her sister Kagefusa and that puts an end to that arc.

Guess next is that girl following them, however I wonder where the journey shall go now?

AT-X Version

OK so starting with the AT-X version Chifusa’s ass was nicely uncensored and the bald girl’s breasts and ass are too in the spoiler (NSFW)
now those breasts of hers are pretty nice and in fact I think she enjoying herself too. Well it’s some breast massage.

Other things,
  • The dream fan service of Chifusa x her mother in the spoiler (NSFW)
    was quite interesting considering Chifusa was being sandwiched and eaten by the breasts here. Now that was plain strange but funny.

• Lots and lot of uncensored Chifusa’s breasts in their new big size in the spoiler (NSFW)
    there were like lots this episode. More than last IMO and this breast grab got my attention a little. There is also Chifusa’s sister breast detail here that caught my attention.

• The breast mount in the spoiler (NSFW)
    was quite something too considering at one point it looked like it was spraying SOMA and so SOMA fountain.

• Quite a way to show breasts in the spoiler (NSFW)
    the dark shades make it quite intriguing as display to say the least.

• The suctions cup pic in the spoiler (NSFW)
    was like a comedy out of place thing but it did feature a different girl than the anime shows.
With this being the AT-X version I can safely say to all that I did not notice any lights beams at all in this one and but Chifusa’s moan and maybe the bald headed girl ones were censored. So the only thing in the DC are the moans in fact. Kind of pointless to lose time on just that when in the Bds I can hear them. Oh well that’s all I noticed of different. Most is uncensored less I missed something.

BTW images assembled in the spoiler (NSFW)
Chifusa is quite something with her new size is all I will say.
Yumekichi11Aug 22, 2011 3:30 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 15, 2011 4:06 AM
Jun 2008
Noto is voicing Ouka... seems like her character are all big boobs only.

kagefusa(flat chest) look like Sasha from SeikonQuaser .
Aug 22, 2011 3:45 PM

Aug 2010
This episode made me lol the most. Booby fountain was hilarious.
Aug 23, 2011 10:20 AM

Jun 2009
The way Juchini made the moutain work killed me, other than that not that funny. ;_;
But yay for a while episode without any censoring(AT-X that is).
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 23, 2011 12:19 PM
Jan 2011

OPPAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 24, 2011 9:12 PM

Nov 2007
to sum up this episode OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI

to sum up this anime in general OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI

yeah.....oh well
Aug 25, 2011 5:37 AM
Jun 2008
ep.6 we had

chifusa's sister kagefusa on hunt will remind to do.
chifusa vs scouters due effect of seeing chifusa's mom with end bigger manyuu for chifusa while kaede carry a nun.
enter a doobi temple with crazy old nun & things places good grief yea run but wham.
carry rock but fall hang on tree by manyuu.
bath turn mom fantasy with face burial doobi.
almost rock done uh-oh it kagefusa.
kagefusa got scroll but goes WHY?! then chifusa if you want slash chifusa.
but no slash & go together put last rock.
& water came (despite it pump water) to squirt.
lol at nun for saying mom in heaven but double THIS IS SPARTA KICK for that chifusa & kagefusa got different moms.
all patch kagefusa let chifusa go to continue as long she give kagefusa's her doobi.
other manyuu family still hmm so send in mamiko noto for hunt on chifusa.

next ep hmm what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 26, 2011 11:35 AM
Aug 2011
A noteworthy difference from the manga is that when her boobs got massive and she went to the temple, they are actually way bigger in the manga. Like, just comically massive. But as dryuyuri said, they were cut back down to Chifusa's normal size at the end of the story.

So in the anime, the boobs did not get as huge, but they didn't get cut down afterwards. It seems like the writers are using this episode to give Chifusa a permanent size boost in whatever arc they have planned for the season. Which was a good choice, I think.

It also makes me wonder where they plan to take things. Episode 6 was supposedly about Chifusa recognizing her selfishness and pledging to not take any more boobs. It was portrayed as a turning point of Chifusa becoming more self-aware. On its face, that suggests that Chifusa may be done growing in this series (unless her boobs are made smaller in some scenario where she's in peril, and then she brings them back up to size to have her triumphant finale, which is easy enough to image).

On the other hand, despite promising not to steal any more boobs, while confronting her sister at the end of that same episode, she tried to do the boob slash! It could just be sloppy writing, but it presents a cool direction, which is that despite her pledge, Chifusa still occasionally finds reasons to do the boob slash. I guess the question is, does she give up her selfishness easily? Or is it something she has to work on? Certainly the second option is more true to life, as most people tend to have difficulty changing behavior of that sort. But psychological authenticity is not quite the strong suit here.

Speaking of the boob growth arc, how many episodes are in this season?
Aug 27, 2011 10:05 AM

Feb 2011
This anime......

Why... why can't I stop watching it..... :D
Aug 28, 2011 12:30 PM

Jan 2011
Lesbians
Sep 5, 2011 8:47 AM

Jul 2010
lol the fountain of oppai!
Dec 14, 2011 11:21 PM

Dec 2010
wow this episode was really good, comedy is great as ever. I agree that more yuri would be even better.
May 26, 2012 7:04 PM

Jan 2012
Booby fountain made me lol xD

Good episode, as usual.
Lemme smang it girl.
Jul 16, 2014 5:29 AM

Oct 2012
Yeah, I am watching this for plot.
Mar 12, 2016 12:59 PM

Apr 2013
Wow didn't expect Kagefusa to actually become friends again with Chifusa, that temple with the nuns though xD
Jul 30, 2021 6:36 PM

Jun 2016
The nun using the pump and running back in time for the liquid to spurt out was by far the best joke in the entire show so far, and I barely cracked a smile during it. Let that thought sink in for a sec.

Whelp, the sisters made up, and that concludes that pointless section of the series.

I'm a bit confused as to how much boob Chifusa actually absorbs. I know, for a fact, she should be way bigger from the assassin's chest in ep 2 alone. I'll go out in a limb and say one-tenth of the boob is absorbed.
A-Simple-SquireJul 30, 2021 6:43 PM

May 22, 2:01 PM

Dec 2022
turns out Freud was right about everything she just misses mommys boobies ^_^
lol the pads and the water pump
the sisters' heartwarming reconciliation =)

More topics from this board

» Where is the Live Action of this anime ??

CaioRodrigues - Jul 14

1 by Djwhy »»
Jul 14, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 12 Discussion

InKensify - Oct 10, 2011

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 26, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 11 Discussion

GO_KLAC-IGER - Sep 29, 2011

13 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 26, 3:57 PM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 11, 2011

12 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » Manyuu Hikenchou Episode 9 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 5, 2011

18 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 25, 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.