Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2011 7:46 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh thank you! Thank you! Shima did what he had to do! He thought over things and realised that he was pretty much at fault for doing all that stuff for the poor Togawa... Oh at least is a happy ending for Togawa and Shima.... My I can't believe Onoda was so helpful... He was like the side charac that didn't really did nothign but turned out to be an important person for Shima Togawa relatioship to fully develop and survive all the obstacles set by Shima.... Shima was sincere and honest of his own feelings and that's what I liked the most from this manga.... He changed... as he was at the beginning, his a better and different person and that's great! Togawa being understanding was good too! So let's pray for their happiness :P

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 9, 2012 10:09 PM

May 2009
That was utterly beautiful and touching.

Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living.

Feb 14, 2012 11:32 AM

Jan 2012
Loved the ending, how sweet!
Aug 9, 2014 12:39 PM

Dec 2012
Heh, such a crybaby. And it was snowing, ah that was touching.
Sep 21, 2014 12:04 PM

Jul 2012
Wow, a yaoi manga without fluff and bishounen. It was realistic and moving. I liked it!
Feb 8, 2015 9:11 PM

Nov 2014
Such a beautiful ending and it all worked out. Love it!!!
Jun 6, 2017 8:51 PM

Apr 2016
I feel sad, seeing Shima cry alone.... ;______; Thank you Onoda for letting Shima go home. And thank goodness he covered for Shima, by telling Takada that he had a headache.

TOGAWA!! --> "Watch over him and try not to leave him alone. He's got himself convinced that he's fine with being alone." :'( Onoda is a great friend, for doing what Togawa told him... I'm glad Onoda is there to defend and support Shima. :')

I like that Shima took the initiative to call Togawa! And Togawa still had the heart to joke, when Shima apologized for calling late - Togawa referred to the literal time XD This was so bittersweet.... :') And Togawa telling Shima off for cutting his hair, yes!! Shima did want to forget, but he couldn't! X)

Thank you Shima for the honesty!! He finally admitted to wanting to be with Togawa, but not wanting to rob him of a family and being afraid he'd be thrown away... </3 Yet, he's still not confident about Togawa's feelings staying the same forever ;____;

"Shima, do you love me?"
"...Yes. I love you."
^YES!!

And now Shima doesn't mind that Togawa smokes. :)

It's nice that this chapter ended with our protagonists getting back together!! It was wonderful that Shima took the step forward. They'll have a long-distance relationship. Shima is keeping his job...all is good. <33

Now, Togawa could have happy associations with the snow! :) In the past, he wondered why the snow couldn't help get rid of the fire his mother placed on their house... Now, the snow could remind him of his reunion with Shima. <33 And yes, they made love, not simply fucked!
Nov 28, 2018 10:42 AM

May 2013
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!! LMAO XD
May 4, 2020 4:28 PM
Aug 2019
I love it very much! it's nice that they did end up together T_T im so happy. I'm gonna get off this feels train for now

More topics from this board

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 7 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 19, 2011

6 by MickeyMinaj »»
May 29, 4:14 AM

» New releases

Bulma777 - Feb 24, 2023

1 by noyita18 »»
Mar 28, 2023 10:13 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

6 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 10:10 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Nov 28, 2010

5 by Stripes »»
Jan 3, 2023 9:48 PM

Poll: » Doushitemo Furetakunai Chapter 4 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 8, 2010

7 by e5812 »»
Mar 25, 2021 5:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.