Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 12, 2017 8:08 PM
Jul 2018
What a finale it was and I liked how they grew up! that pervert doctor was deal in the most brutal way that I couldn't stop laughing how they took the justice.

Ah, at the end seeing Sakuragi's ghost really left me tears.. what a feeling...
Jan 22, 2018 8:09 PM

Dec 2014
well everything is finally settled...looking forward to the next episode
Nov 25, 2018 4:06 AM

Sep 2011
Mario didn't kill Ishihara, I'm glad that he didn't lose himself there, Ishihara, the piece of garbage, wasn't worth the years he would have to stay in prison, not like this. I don't really like his idea that his Bro "won" though, sure, Ishihara was completely done for after that night, but Sakuragi also died, I wouldn't call this a 'win', it was more of an unnecessary 'draw', but now I believe we will never have to see Ishihara again.

Uncovered's plan to bring down Sasaki was brilliantly executed though! They truly cornered him psychologically, that demon was unable to look back, he had no way to know if he was really left there to die, of course it would make him talk, and they recorded it all! They gave him the coup de grâce during his last speech too, he was sure to win, but now he is done for, he lost his hospital, his money, and his 'honor', I don't know if he is going to be arrested, but I guess this is good enough, he was utterly exposed! The truth behind Hagino and Sakuragi's deaths came to light, and this is what matters most. Poor Kumagai though.

Now they will finally be able to move on! I'm so excited, I don't expect this to become a happy slice of life anime from now on, but with those two out of the picture, I can't help but be hopeful for good moments. Mario seems to want to become someone just like his Bro too, and well, he is bound to get together with Setsuko. I bet she had problems at home because she is still single, and also a strong, independent, and working person, when she is a woman, what a crime! lol

But well, let's see! The new version of the ED has a bit of spoilers, but I love it, can't wait to see Joe singing!
Jan 15, 2019 4:58 AM

Oct 2013
Aside from a couple loose ends, this was a thoroughly satisfying conclusion. I'd be half-tempted to drop the anime here and call it a day, but I'm not that kind of scum.

But I'll say, at least, up to this point the show's been fucking great and would be 8/10 material.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 3, 2019 1:53 PM

Nov 2016
Lol, this is worse than death.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 26, 2019 2:41 PM

Feb 2015
Easily the best episode so far, so satisfying to see that doctor finally getting what he deserves.
Unfortunately ishihara is still alive but, I think he's pretty much dead inside at this point.
I wonder how this series will continue from this point on.
Sep 30, 2019 6:54 PM

Jan 2016
Funny the director thought he could bribe his way out of death....
I hate when characters beg for mercy after being so terrible.
That was so fucking badass of them to bury him with his head above the sand to drown. Although they should have left him in there.
But absolutely obliterating his social life was okay too.
I feel like it'll come to bite them though.

He shouldn't have let Ishihara live at all though. Fuck that guy.
Apr 4, 2020 6:36 PM

Mar 2020
They really gonna stretch this for another 12 episodes, this should've been the finale.
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Dec 28, 2020 10:49 PM

Nov 2012
This episode felt like a finale, Sasaki and Ishihara are out of the way now (neither killed as expected). For the second half I'm betting the focus will be on the guys further readjusting into society but struggling since they'll always be looked at as former juveniles in societies eyes.
Apr 18, 2021 8:28 PM

Aug 2018
Haha they really fucked up Sasaki's life! Amazing!
Im still sad about Sakuragi's death..

I wonder whats gonna happen now, this could easily been the final episode, yet there is still more... hmmm....

Sep 22, 2023 3:41 PM

Aug 2016
The boys did a great job and made good choices. I almost feel like it should end here because I don’t want them to suffer more. But it’s just the beginning of their lives, so there’s a long (or short) road to go down. Oh, and I actually thought Mario and Setuko would like each other when they met, but she went for Sakuragi. I guess now they’ll address that. Incoming angst.
Mar 4, 12:10 AM

Nov 2021
The episode was really good, and the final fates of Sasaki and Ishihara left me satisfied.

I'm happy for all 6 of them and Setsuko.
It marked the closure of a significant chapter in their lives.

The question now is how the story will progress from here on, especially since there are 12 episodes left, which seems like a lot considering it only took them 13 episodes (excluding recap) to deliver the entire story up to this point.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LegendFury - Jun 29, 2010

66 by phantom346 »»
May 20, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

shanimebib - Jun 22, 2010

183 by phantom346 »»
May 20, 3:26 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

hikky - Jun 15, 2010

128 by phantom346 »»
Apr 28, 2:59 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Jun 8, 2010

73 by phantom346 »»
Apr 28, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rainbow Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

shanimebib - May 25, 2010

104 by phantom346 »»
Apr 27, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.