Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 10:21 PM

Jan 2018
So he can also use origami sorcery. Chihiro takes him out of the train. Chihiro got surrounded.
Sep 15, 8:14 AM

Dec 2021
Nah that origami power is actually tough wtf.

Even though we not on the train no more, this can still be a tough fight. Chihiro boutta fuck some shit up.

Sep 15, 8:44 AM

Sep 2011
I'm glad we finally have the main antagonist's name but I'm floored after a bunch of sneed posting about it his name literally translates to farmer in russian.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 15, 8:47 AM

Sep 2011
Happy 1 year anniversary
Sep 15, 9:00 AM

Jun 2014
Absolute gas. This fight hasn't disappointed so far.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Sep 15, 11:28 AM

Oct 2022
This dude’s paper ability is actually so cool, I love it. Rokuhira has a tough battle ahead, but we all know he’s gonna absolutely crush these guys. I can’t wait to see these other two enchanted blades in use.
Gachiakuta is the greatest manga of all time
Sep 15, 11:44 AM

Sep 2022
GOD DAMN THAT PIECE WITH THE ORIGAMI WENT DUMMY HARD! Incredible visuals this chapter, and man do I hope to see Hakuri at his full might in the near future. God tier ass kickery in this chapter. Love the perspective on this panel in particular too, so creative.
I'm the sonny boy ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭
Sep 15, 4:51 PM

Jul 2016
This chapter was really fun to read. The fight seemed, to me, very fluid and well-executed in terms of choreography. Also, the panels in this chapter were something else.
Sep 16, 10:54 AM

May 2020
This new guy might have cornered Chihiro but I’m sure he’d escape somehow and we’ll see their full fledged fight later down the line.
Sep 18, 10:59 PM

Oct 2013
Counter-Enten Special Force?! This sounds bad, but Chihiro will surely find a way to come out of the fight alive.

Another splendid chapter. Origami-based sorcery, marvelous looking fighting sequences on a limited area, movie-like direction... I kneel out of respect, Hokazono-sensei.
Oct 6, 5:12 PM

Oct 2017
They made a full plan to counter just enten and Chihiro and it prolly will be effective to some extent but Chihiro should be able to leave fine.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 53 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 9

26 by nthcolor »»
Oct 17, 8:24 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 54 Discussion

ARK-13 - Oct 17

0 by ARK-13 »»
Oct 17, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 50 Discussion

ARK-13 - Sep 19

12 by ryzxgum »»
Oct 13, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 15 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 22, 2023

18 by NillyPC »»
Oct 13, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Kagurabachi Chapter 14 Discussion

ARK-13 - Dec 15, 2023

21 by NillyPC »»
Oct 13, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.