Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 1, 6:44 PM

Jul 2021
Norn is BEST Girl both in our modern standards and even in this fictional world. She is just stating facts. I really like in the anime when she confront Roxy when she say why you do it with a small girl, and roxy said I am an Adult even in this small body, and Norn Destroyed her when she reply, if you are really an adult why are you so Shameless!!!

Slyphie character was ruined for me when she became a "Door Mat"

Roxie I like her at first but as Norn say she is "shameless"

Eris is my favorite but since she did not make any appearance in this season, her stocks with me is declining a little

Norn Stock PUMP really hard for me when she destroyed Roxy in epsiode 11!

Jul 1, 7:12 PM
Feb 2021
Norn is good but Aisha is clearly better
Jul 1, 7:24 PM

Jul 2015
I mean yeah. Norn in that scene was supposed to represent an average Twitter hater, who forces her morals on others due to her faith and as such has no real arguments and moral grandstanding, which is why she resorted to personal insults and lost the plot so fast.

Jul 1, 7:33 PM
Oct 2013
Yeah, Norn was great, as of now. But, clearly they will have a life in the polygamy circle which not many explored in probably any medium, cannot wait to see how the dynamics goes within that relationship.

Hm, as for Sylphy, I don't really see her as doormat, more like I see her as someone who put Rudeus as her highest priority. This does not mean, she will accept all the things Rudeus wants, but it's more like his safety is important to her than anything.

At least from the last episode we were shown at least 2 instance where this happened. The first one when her eyes reacted when Rudeus said she was safe by Roxy and second one is where the first thing she talked about with Roxy was how she saved him.

She also said she was out of loop which might mean she already sorted out her feelings with the bomb dropped by Rudeus when Norn was churning both. And from that I can infer she will not be this accepting at least amicably if any other situation regarding cheating occurred.

Plus, that dialogue about Rudy Pervert and not surprised she will bring woman home can be interpreted literally as it is or can be some kind of a dig towards Rudeus too, probably her way of showing her disatisfaction to Rudeus.

But since we don't have any other things to compare, it just remain an assumption from my part than a fact. But her dialogue for me didn't seem like a doormat kind of wife. There's a lot from that dialogue alone tbf that to judge her as doormat seems a pretty rushed judgment.
niknasrJul 1, 7:41 PM
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Jul 1, 8:03 PM
Feb 2021
i dont like norn, yes she is has the perfect mindset for our modern standards but truth to be told she is very childish and has bunch of outbursts and yes ik she is a child after all but when u see aisha next to her and how mature she is i dont think anyone cant start comparing between them.

and also about the marriage thingy and about what u said about norn and modern standards etc and that she is right and having 2 wives is bad and u can only love 1 women thats how its supposed to be this days i fully agree obviously but reality is every man today(i mean real life) would wanna marry 2 beautiful girls i mean if we could it be very rare for man today to skip that chance and im 99% sure most man would agree that if they could they would love to have 2 loyal wives but today its isnt acceptable so i guess i agree and not agree actually
i dunno it just if it was possible i dont think a man wont take the offer of having 2 loyal beautiful wives like sylphie and roxy.

but again reality is different hahahah in this modern times we supposed to love 1 person at a time
Jul 1, 8:21 PM
Jan 2024
Aisha is clearly the best girl, she is understanding and caring unlike Norn who has trust issues.
WhisperingCloud9Jul 1, 8:25 PM
Jul 1, 9:01 PM
Feb 2021
Infidelity is wrong by our standards and by the standards in this world, so idk why these goofballs are trying to say pointing it out is "hating" or imposing our own values by having opinions.
Jul 1, 9:06 PM

Jan 2009
modern standards? open relationships is starting to become a thing in modern times so monogamy will be old school in the future and polygamy will be more accepted in the future like how homosexuality is accepted a lot this days

im not even watching this show lol but damn all this popularity of this show in the forums made me read spoilers
Jul 1, 9:27 PM

Sep 2023
Norn absolutely roasted roxy. I was really awesome. When I saw sylphyi in ep 12 I just wanted rudeus to not marry roxy because juet look how good was sylphyi. and everything norn said was correct. using some excuse like trauma you can have two wives lol.
Jul 1, 11:29 PM

Jan 2024
I like Norn too. She was absolutely right to criticize Rudy & Roxy. She did fold later but it was very understandable and natural reaction.

But calling Sylphy Doormat wut?
She prioritised Rudy ahead of herself so that everyone can live happily. If she doesn't allow two-timing Rudy won't leave him anyway but still she chose good of all.
Literally the best Girl no argument here.
Norn 2nd though she was great entire szn
Jul 1, 11:43 PM

Nov 2021
FusionsCR7 said:

yep Aisha is far million times better than Aisha

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 1, 11:44 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to Piromysl
I mean yeah. Norn in that scene was supposed to represent an average Twitter hater, who forces her morals on others due to her faith and as such has no real arguments and moral grandstanding, which is why she resorted to personal insults and lost the plot so fast.
@Piromysl she was just standing up for Sylphy she doesn't know full context it was a natural human reaction. She is 10 year old ffs. Not everyone is as wise and great as Sylphy
Jul 1, 11:46 PM

Nov 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:
Norn is BEST Girl both in our modern standards and even in this fictional world. She is just stating facts. I really like in the anime when she confront Roxy when she say why you do it with a small girl, and roxy said I am an Adult even in this small body, and Norn Destroyed her when she reply, if you are really an adult why are you so Shameless!!!

Eris is my favorite but since she did not make any appearance in this season, her stocks with me is declining a little

bro r you dreaming or what ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aisha is miles clear than Norn ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ in terms of character progression and development and also in terms of important wise Aisha's character is far more better and important (LN) than Norn

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 2, 12:04 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to neel_senpai
RjtheGreat14 said:

bro r you dreaming or what ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aisha is miles clear than Norn ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ in terms of character progression and development and also in terms of important wise Aisha's character is far more better and important (LN) than Norn
@neel_senpai at this stage of anime Norn is better (imo). She had lots of character development. Idk what happens in LN later.

I also like Aisha she is a good sister but that's it so far.
Jul 2, 12:10 AM
Nov 2017
How Sylphie become a door mat, again?
She didnt believe in modern moral standard or in their world "Milis teaching", is that why?
Sound really stupid to me.
Jul 2, 12:16 AM

Nov 2021
WaterMage_658 said:
@neel_senpai at this stage of anime Norn is better (imo). She had lots of character development. Idk what happens in LN later.

so if I am just talking about the anime still Aisha is better cuz she is not selfish she doesn't put her needs first, she is much more understanding and mature than Norn (If we talk ab8 LN than Norn is nowhere near Aisha ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 2, 12:23 AM

Aug 2014
neel_senpai said:
WaterMage_658 said:

so if I am just talking about the anime still Aisha is better cuz she is not selfish she doesn't put her needs first, she is much more understanding and mature than Norn (If we talk ab8 LN than Norn is nowhere near Aisha ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Yeah she also wants Rudy to love her like he does with Sylphy. You do know what that means? She is his half sister btw.
Jul 2, 12:43 AM

Sep 2016
FusionsCR7 said:

Agreed, Aisha is the most based girl of them all.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jul 2, 12:44 AM

Jul 2015
WaterMage_658 said:
@Piromysl she was just standing up for Sylphy she doesn't know full context it was a natural human reaction. She is 10 year old ffs. Not everyone is as wise and great as Sylphy

Somehow people in this thread think she is.

Jul 2, 12:55 AM

Nov 2021
GTRaijin said:
neel_senpai said:

Yeah she also wants Rudy to love her like he does with Sylphy. You do know what that means? She is his half sister btw.

that part only author ment as a joke nothing serious.... were you reading the LN blindly or what???

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 2, 1:00 AM

Aug 2014
neel_senpai said:
GTRaijin said:

that part only author ment as a joke nothing serious.... were you reading the LN blindly or what???

Ofc, now it's all just a prank. What's next, Rudy gonna bang his sisters only for it to be revealed as it's just a prank bro?
Jul 2, 1:08 AM

Nov 2021
GTRaijin said:
neel_senpai said:

Ofc, now it's all just a prank. What's next, Rudy gonna bang his sisters only for it to be revealed as it's just a prank bro?

you people are just here to without any fact or point ....
whatever do as you please here most of the people are saying same thing as me so cry somewhere else ๐Ÿšฎ

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 2, 1:10 AM

Aug 2014
neel_senpai said:
GTRaijin said:

whatever do as you please here most of the people are saying same thing as me so cry somewhere else ๐Ÿšฎ

Are you 12 or what?
Jul 2, 1:11 AM
Apr 2021
I figure part of Norns reaction is also based on the fact that half an hour ago she learned what became of her parents. She was probarbly venting frustration besides being dissapointed in Rudy for being unfaithful.
Jul 2, 1:12 AM

Nov 2021
Zarutaku said:
FusionsCR7 said:

Agreed, Aisha is the most based girl of them all.

yeppp as a LN reader I also agree with you ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 2, 1:14 AM

Nov 2021
GTRaijin said:
neel_senpai said:

Are you 12 or what?

if I am 12 then you have -999 level of maturity......
and sorry to mention I am also blocking you so I don't have to see your babling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
go and cry now

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 2, 1:25 AM
Jul 2023
it was upto Sylphie to decide if she wanted Roxy to stay or not, Norn just started yapping about Millis propoganda knowing that her brother wasn't a follower

i can see why she wouldn't accept it but telling her to leave when it wasn't even her turn to speak is crazy
Jul 2, 2:05 AM

Aug 2014
neel_senpai said:
GTRaijin said:

Are you 12 or what?

if I am 12 then you have -999 level of maturity......
and sorry to mention I am also blocking you so I don't have to see your babling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
go and cry now

What is that even supposed to mean? Seems like you are the one crying here since you can't even make sense with your replies and just end up with the "i block you" counter.
Jul 2, 2:25 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to neel_senpai
WaterMage_658 said:

@neel_senpai how is she selfish?

What need she put up, questioning basic morality is now labelled as selfish.
Jul 2, 2:35 AM

Jan 2024
Reply to Piromysl
WaterMage_658 said:

Somehow people in this thread think she is.
@Piromysl yeah obviously she isn't, some haters are projecting upon her.

But still that doesn't makes her wrong does it. People can defend Rudy & Roxy and still not be harsh to Norn (what are they doing in this thread)
She has a point. And she also doesn't hold a grudge and accepted the situation pretty well.
Jul 2, 3:01 AM
Dec 2021
Do you think Norn is better for yelling at rudy and roxy? Even though the point is made in the episode that what Norn is saying would also need to be said to her hero Paul.
Jul 2, 3:44 AM
Oct 2020
WaterMage_658 said:
@Piromysl yeah obviously she isn't, some haters are projecting upon her.

But still that doesn't makes her wrong does it. People can defend Rudy & Roxy and still not be harsh to Norn (what are they doing in this thread)
She has a point. And she also doesn't hold a grudge and accepted the situation pretty well.

Everyone has a point. Even in Rudy's world, there are different beliefs. It's unfair to say either are OBJECTIVELY wrong in this case. Anyone can have their own opinion, but that doesn't mean they should hate on a fictional 12 year old or any fictional character for the matter... just stop reading/watching the series and move on with your life instead of arguing about it online =/
Jul 2, 4:05 AM
May 2021
RjtheGreat14 said:

Norn stocks are gonna go down in future since she's gonna do something morally bad herself
Jul 2, 4:43 AM
Apr 2017
niknasr said:
Yeah, Norn was great, as of now. But, clearly they will have a life in the polygamy circle which not many explored in probably any medium, cannot wait to see how the dynamics goes within that relationship.

Hm, as for Sylphy, I don't really see her as doormat, more like I see her as someone who put Rudeus as her highest priority. This does not mean, she will accept all the things Rudeus wants, but it's more like his safety is important to her than anything.

At least from the last episode we were shown at least 2 instance where this happened. The first one when her eyes reacted when Rudeus said she was safe by Roxy and second one is where the first thing she talked about with Roxy was how she saved him.

She also said she was out of loop which might mean she already sorted out her feelings with the bomb dropped by Rudeus when Norn was churning both. And from that I can infer she will not be this accepting at least amicably if any other situation regarding cheating occurred.

Plus, that dialogue about Rudy Pervert and not surprised she will bring woman home can be interpreted literally as it is or can be some kind of a dig towards Rudeus too, probably her way of showing her disatisfaction to Rudeus.

But since we don't have any other things to compare, it just remain an assumption from my part than a fact. But her dialogue for me didn't seem like a doormat kind of wife. There's a lot from that dialogue alone tbf that to judge her as doormat seems a pretty rushed judgment.

The line of Rudeus being a pervert is followed in the novel by her praising him, saying he at least is sincere enough to marry whoever he sleeps with, so she isn't too worried about him cheating more than once(since he'd marry a bunch of girls otherwise).
Jul 2, 5:26 AM

Nov 2021
WaterMage_658 said:
@neel_senpai how is she selfish?

What need she put up, questioning basic morality is now labelled as selfish.

whatever beside that point mannn Aisha is better in every aspect expect the author showed some cringy moments with Rudy as a joke but that he only ment as a joke ....
somewhere I read that he made Aisha do it so make her funny

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Jul 2, 7:07 AM
May 2021
Reply to Hugo2Me
Do you think Norn is better for yelling at rudy and roxy? Even though the point is made in the episode that what Norn is saying would also need to be said to her hero Paul.
@Hugo2Me When will y'all ever understand the concept of "multiple things can be true at once"?

Hugo2Me said:
Even though the point is made in the episode that what Norn is saying would also need to be said to her hero Paul.

Yes. And? That doesn't make what some of what she said not true. Especially when the show literally established that Paul was wrong in that situation.
Jul 2, 12:01 PM

Dec 2020
Aisha negs million times
Jul 2, 12:02 PM
Jan 2021
I have say few words
norn was right but she is immature
Jul 2, 1:49 PM
Jul 2014
Paul was a dick for cheating on Zenith, because he knew she was a follower of Millis and didn't support polygamy, even though he himself was not. Still, in the end they were able to reconcile in part because Lilia and Zenith were friends.

Rudy was a dick for cheating on Sylphy, because despite neither of them being followers of Millis, he did promise her that she'd remain faithful. But in the end she was expecting it, particularly since she probably knew how he felt about Roxy -- they'd never met before but Rudy had definitely talked about her.

It's also interesting that in both cases it was the new woman who seduced the man, and not the reverse -- which isn't to deny that the man is a horndog and should have resisted better, but it's at least a less dishonest kind of cheating on the man's part. Especially in Rudy's case, since he admitted it immediately.

Norn's reaction, while understandable, was out of line. She's a follower of Millis too, but she knew neither Rudy nor Sylphy were. And she'd made peace with Paul having done the same thing (except worse since he didn't admit it until caught out by pregnancy). She should have just waited to see how Sylphy would react.
Jul 2, 2:16 PM
Nov 2019
deg said:
modern standards? open relationships is starting to become a thing in modern times so monogamy will be old school in the future and polygamy will be more accepted in the future like how homosexuality is accepted a lot this days

im not even watching this show lol but damn all this popularity of this show in the forums made me read spoilers

you can't expect intellect from mal discussions lol. norn is absolutely in the right thinking about how sylphie would feel and doing this shit right after paul just fucking died too. i hate how easy it was to just get roxy to marry with no repercussions. just because paul did it doesn't make it right. if rudeus rejected roxy and said he wants to be faithful to sylphie that wouldve been so much better
Jul 2, 7:07 PM
Apr 2021
Norn is normal.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Jul 2, 8:22 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
No. She’s a spoiled, insecure brat that feels like she landed from 2023 social media into another world. How much Aisha and Rudeus have to put up with because…Always imposing her beliefs and insecurities on other people.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2, 11:52 PM

Jul 2015
I'm just gonna put that there...

Yesterday, 1:25 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to Piromysl
I'm just gonna put that there...

@Piromysl Bro forgot to add Aisha's "I wanna join"
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

V1P3R0P - May 26

144 by Gator »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Jun 16

582 by ssafin »»
3 hours ago

» What page to continue the LN?

LaptopZ - Jun 30

14 by Jullio »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ArimaKana - Jun 23

339 by sharinbai »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

304 by davidyodo24 »»
6 hours ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.