Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 23, 8:03 AM
Aug 2021
Just after the final episode released, season 2 announced and will coming this fall

Season 2 Announcement

Dbagas8Jun 23, 8:15 AM
Jun 23, 8:11 AM
Dec 2022
I thought this was gonna happen but color me surprised. Well, it's a good thing regardless. As a manga reader, I'm looking forward to what's to come.
Jun 23, 8:18 AM

Jan 2017
Yassss! This is probably the best news I heard this week. Fall 2024 just might be the best season this year. I can see them covering till chapter 100 of the manga with the second cour. Very excited for what's to come.
Jun 23, 8:37 AM
Jun 23, 9:22 AM
Aug 2012
I would have been fine without a season 2. The only reason I finished season 1 was I wanted to see more Licia and Ars interactions. I wouldn't say it was bad, just not what I like and does not stand out from all the other reincarnation anime. If Licia and Ars grew up some and romance developed, then it would be much better.
Jun 23, 9:22 AM
Aug 2012
I would have been fine without a season 2. The only reason I finished season 1 was I wanted to see more Licia and Ars interactions. I wouldn't say it was bad, just not what I like and does not stand out from all the other reincarnation anime. If Licia and Ars grew up some and romance developed, then it would be much better.
Jun 23, 10:13 AM
Mar 2012
It needs a time skip or just let the MC mature a little bit. Watching the MC squeal and wine like a little kid when he is a reincarnated adult is the anime’s biggest flaw.
Jun 23, 11:04 AM
Dec 2022
mariox7777 said:

Yes, interaction between them was minimal this season but don't you worry. It's gonna be massive next season, the interaction between them that is. And the next season is actually gonna adapt a good arc(s).
Jun 23, 12:25 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Naxos
It needs a time skip or just let the MC mature a little bit. Watching the MC squeal and wine like a little kid when he is a reincarnated adult is the anime’s biggest flaw.
@Naxos My exact same tought. If this was just fantasy then it could maybe pass but as an isekai (for no godda** reason) its stupid and annoying.
Jun 23, 2:10 PM

Nov 2013
one of my favorites from this season, so i'm super happy to see more

for some reason i really like seeing Mireille in this poster lol
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 23, 9:56 PM

May 2014
Reply to mariox7777
mariox7777 said:
reincarnation anime

I'd say the quote is why you don't look upon it so well. Just like, say, Grimgar, the isekai aspect of this story literally doesn't matter at all, at least not for the portion of story that's been animated. If the isekai aspect were suddenly deleted from the story nothing of note would change. So looking at it as an isekai gives the wrong impression. It's more akin to a nation building fantasy than anything else. In that regard it does pretty well since the character development and politics are particularly well done for what they are.
Jun 24, 1:01 AM
Nov 2016
Nice. Looking forward to it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

71 by some1uused2know »»
Today, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 23

40 by AkiFosu »»
Today, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

31 by AkiFosu »»
Yesterday, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 12

42 by AkiFosu »»
Yesterday, 5:28 PM

» This anime is very GOOD! Why no one watching this?

RjtheGreat14 - May 1

44 by Comander-07 »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.