Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 1, 10:06 AM

Apr 2014
June 8: Recap of episodes 1 & 2
June 15: Recap of episodes 3–6
June 22: Episode 9
June 29: Episode 10

The release schedule of episodes 11 & 12 is undetermined pending further notice.
https://x.com/sasakoi_anime/status/1796949835150467576
https://twitter.com/AIR_News01/status/1796950865561157962

lmao 🤣
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 1, 10:09 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh they are in such a mess. The production is in shambles.
Jun 1, 10:54 AM
Aug 2022
Dam I really wished they took there time with this show, it’s my second favourite manga so it hurts to see the production being so rough.

I mean I still love the anime and actually think the art style is really good. But they should have released this during fall or summer 2024.
Jun 1, 11:16 AM

Sep 2020
After that Twitter thread came out I knew this was going to be delayed somehow.

My expectations for Yokohama were low, but man they can’t get any worse

But hey, maybe this gives them time to actually keep the same character designs throughout and not having Yori’s chin change sizes every scene
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 11:18 AM
Jan 2018
whelp another total production collapse, good going anime industry.
Jun 1, 11:20 AM
Jun 2019
Welp, rip in peace, good job anime industry
Jun 1, 11:21 AM
Jul 2023
two delays and mid animations but they still have to delay it 2 weeks back, i see why the author dropped the adaptation himself bro, its such a mess
SweatyFingersJun 1, 11:26 AM
Jun 1, 11:42 AM
Sep 2022
I was absolutely right when I said that the situation will become worse and worse.

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2162464
Jun 1, 12:13 PM
May 2022
Honestly, the anime industry needs to stop starting a TV anime broadcast if half the season is unfinished. Just wait until the last episode is in post production and then start the broadcast, that’s more sensible than getting yourself into a position where you have to delay episodes.
Jun 1, 12:41 PM

Sep 2020
ajw215799 said:
Honestly, the anime industry needs to stop starting a TV anime broadcast if half the season is unfinished. Just wait until the last episode is in post production and then start the broadcast, that’s more sensible than getting yourself into a position where you have to delay episodes.

It’s because Yokohama is a terrible studio that pick up so many projects with little room for all of them so they end up rushed and really bad
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 12:47 PM

Sep 2022
Yuri_Niji said:
ajw215799 said:

It’s because Yokohama is a terrible studio that pick up so many projects with little room for all of them so they end up rushed and really bad

Yeah, 7 anime (+1 also arriving this summer season, so 8) in just 1.5 years is really a lot. It makes it seem like their priority is quantity over quality.

Jun 1, 1:11 PM

Aug 2008
Sigh. I haven't wanted to start reading another unfinished manga and was just going to graze on the anime adaptation but I suppose if I want to get this story done properly I'll have to go to the source and just wait for new chapters. Haven't seen Ep 8 yet but I suppose I shouldn't have any hope for it.
Jun 1, 2:04 PM
Oct 2023
What about episode 8? It's not out yet. Is it just late today?
Edit: Nevermind. I saw that it's released now. 🙂
Jun 1, 3:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
It’s definitely been a bit rough at times but overall I think they’ve done a pretty good job, but man a whole two week delay, I’m down for it if it means we’re getting better episodes but I’m just hoping this won’t become one of those shows where we’re waiting months for it to finish.
Jun 1, 5:10 PM

Jan 2020
After this, I should never look forward to any show produced by Yokohama again. It's rather shocking how these Powerpoint transitions have been overused since episode 3 'till now.

Jun 1, 5:46 PM

Aug 2022
Sad to see the last set of episodes being delayed.

Though with certain scenes looking rough and the over abundance of PowerPoint transitions, this news wasn't all too surprising.

And its rather kind of shocking to know that a seemingly sakuga light series such as this having production woes. The behind the scenes troubles must be really bad when you realize the current Sasakoi staff couldn't keep up with a series as terrible looking as Highspeed Etoile in meeting the weekly episode schedule.
Jun 1, 9:53 PM

Jan 2011
Seems they decided to copy Zom100's homework. Wow, I really liking this show but the show was getting rough. Also..who the fuck makes recap episodes of like 3 episodes each? That's dumb.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 3, 8:45 AM

Jun 2008
Why do we even need recaps?
Jun 4, 6:32 AM

Apr 2014
Reply to Cheonyu
Why do we even need recaps?
@Cheonyu
Because they need something to fill up the TV time slot. It could be either a recap episode or airing some of the previous episodes, for example re-airing ep1 again.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 4, 10:36 PM
Jan 2017
Dayum what the hell is going on? I've been really enjoying this one. So many shows have delays now 😔
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life
Jun 5, 12:40 AM

Jan 2023
That's too bad, I was really liking where the story was going lately.
Let's hope episodes 11 and 12 are not delayed too, or not by much.
Jun 8, 4:32 PM
Jun 2023
Aah , what a mess, it's the first i've ever seen a two week long delay also the author dropped working on the adaptation and that isn't indeed a good sign, it usually precedes a rough uncalled cancellation of the whole adaptation.
Jun 17, 11:49 AM
Sep 2019
Oh wow, I was wondering what was happening
Jun 19, 2:59 PM
Oct 2015
Reply to Pasukori_yochien
Aah , what a mess, it's the first i've ever seen a two week long delay also the author dropped working on the adaptation and that isn't indeed a good sign, it usually precedes a rough uncalled cancellation of the whole adaptation.
@Pasukori_yochien There's at least one big show a year that gets this kind of delay. Zom 100 of 2023, Isekai Ojisan of 2022... 86 Part 2... Not that Sasakoi is of the same level as those, but the year is still young lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 9 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 22

37 by SouthRzVa »»
Yesterday, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jun 1

48 by Lay1306 »»
Jun 23, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 25

62 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 21, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

71 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 21, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Sasayaku You ni Koi wo Utau Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 11

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 21, 5:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.