Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 10, 6:56 PM
May 2023
i'll miss ayano really liked her hanging out with rin and nadeshiko.
May 10, 8:38 PM
John Titor

Jul 2017
I thought the trio was gonna say goodbye already, but they gave us one more episode of pure fun and comfyness. Now, with the scene after the credits, I'm looking forward to what the other members of the cast will do now.
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
May 10, 10:30 PM
Apr 2018
That concludes the trip. Looking forward to the next episode.
May 11, 4:39 AM
Jun 2019
Yuru camp forever!
May 11, 2:40 PM

May 2012
Great episode. Love to see the trio having so much fun despite being tired from all the travels. Rin seems to be more used to group camping and glad to see Aya-chan becoming more of a permanent camping member, she really treasures Nadeshiko as a friend.

May 11, 7:00 PM
Mar 2015
The end of the road for our grils
May 11, 8:14 PM

Dec 2022
When Nadeshiko almost dropped her phone I shriek a bit.. she almost lost all those pictures in that cellphone.. I feel bad for those who dropped their phone and at the environment as well.
May 11, 8:42 PM

Jul 2017
Rin, Ayano awaiting Nadeshiko who's also on the way to the inn, they finally met up...to eat some good food, have a good foot bath, and coincidentally meet the 2 girls on the way together on the Abt train from the suspension bridge. And meeting the Yume no Tsuribashi suspension bridge, Rin and Ayano has traversed worse, and Nadeshiko better be careful of her smartphone while traversing through the bridge. With the Sumata Pass hot spring to finish their trip, they head elsewhere, continuing the trip to the last suspension bridge at Shiogo.

More suspension bridges to cross, and the scenery from above is great, like retro steam locomotives in Oigawa. But it's time for Ayano and both Rin and Nadeshiko to part...except that the trip back home is boring and long. And that comes with one more bridge: the Hourai bridge, not a suspension bridge, but the world's longest bridge with a great view of Mount Fuji, before their journey comes to a heartful end, at least for Nadeshiko meeting friends she hasn't seen for quite awhile.

Nadeshiko bringing back Hamburg meat...is a good thing, if extras at home.
May 11, 10:29 PM

Apr 2015
I'm going to miss Aya-chan! I'm not sure why, but she's my favorite, especially since her introduction.
May 14, 8:48 AM

Oct 2017
That dog, so carefree and cute. Good to see the onee sans again. Was a fun trip/camp. Hope we get to see Ayano again.
May 15, 8:39 PM

Feb 2019
Nadeshiko taking a selfie with the empty tracks was hilarious

And the post-credits scene was hilarious too lol you can buy them online haha
May 16, 3:26 AM
Oct 2021
love this episode, so relaxing and calming to watch
May 16, 12:33 PM

May 2020
Oh, I really think we could get a treasure full of mobile phones or cameras beneath those kinds of rivers or lakes over which bridges are built lol. 

Trip is over for the trio, but our other girls, after being sidelined since the first episode i guess, would finally get their screen time too. No more need to break the fourth wall xD 
May 16, 9:34 PM

Jul 2016
What were they thinking when building that Musou Suspension Bridge? Lol.

Man, this was such a lovely camping trip.
I will definitely miss Ayano. Loved all the interactions she had with Rin and Nadeshiko.

And lol at Chiaki breaking the 4th wall because she had enough of the trio's camping xD
May 17, 3:10 AM
Jul 2019
Reply to Mikarin_Enjoyer
what did the lady meant with "buppigan"? searches only give gundam related stuff so im kinda confused
@Mikarin_Enjoyer exactly that. buppigan is a sound of mechs combining (it's origin is not gundam, but it's more popular so yeah), and in yuru camp manga the train combining sound (episode 4) is coded as buppigan
May 18, 2:35 PM

Jan 2012
This one is about furniture, canape tables, all those wooden seats...
May 22, 9:05 AM

Sep 2014
Personally speaking this season does not hit the same as the others. I really hope the other girls will be back. I miss their quirkiness.

Its like Konosuba and the Megumin spinoff in that sense, even though Rin and Nadeshiko are the main characters and can go entire episodes alone if necessary, its just better when the whole team is together.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 24, 6:22 AM
Feb 2012
Reply to AkeZZZ
Where's the spin-off where Nadeshiko is a railway geek?
Can't wait to see their next camping.

Locations
the Footbath Cafe
Sarunami Bridge
Yume no Tsuribashi Bridge
The Muso Tsubashi doesn't have any Google pin
Soba Restaurant
Onsen
Shiogo Suspension Bridge
Horai Bridge
@AkeZZZ
Musotsuribashi is in a very bad state. https://maps.app.goo.gl/ZY1N61rD29iXt5vk6
[FelineYogi]
May 31, 2:08 PM

Nov 2016
Russian roulette bridge lol

Wild horses could get me on that. I would still still love to see all these beautiful places in the future.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 23

65 by Ranxomare »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 30

58 by Myzt2 »»
Yesterday, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 3 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 16

68 by povsuduvolosy »»
May 31, 2:09 PM

» Thoughts on the studio change and new character design? ( 1 2 )

Blitzorr - Jul 9, 2023

77 by smoothw »»
May 28, 6:05 PM

» Im disappointed

Mr_Sai - Oct 2, 2023

22 by chenfeng »»
May 23, 6:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.