Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 7:24 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Pretty good first episode! Looking forward to see how the MC is important enough to the world that they can't erase him anymore.
May 2, 7:37 AM

Nov 2015
decent 1st episode. I never watched Doraemon.

Why did anime planet label this as "family friendly?'
HACKs! 🤢🤮
May 2, 7:54 AM
Oct 2020
The ED song is a banger. It kinda gives me the vibe of Porter Robinson songs. Btw I'm confused. The time warp got leaked because the machine malfunctioned. But then how/why was Bon the only one who noticed it in the first place?
May 2, 8:07 AM
Apr 2024
Reply to RealNath
The ED song is a banger. It kinda gives me the vibe of Porter Robinson songs. Btw I'm confused. The time warp got leaked because the machine malfunctioned. But then how/why was Bon the only one who noticed it in the first place?
@RealNath Ream said it affected the area around his house so I assume his nearby neighbors also did but had nobody else believed them either and there's not much they can do with the information
May 2, 8:18 AM

Jun 2019
Damn, technically I should be posting this on the episode two discussion thread topic if it existed yet, but I've watched the first two episodes.

And it's quite an amazing feat that we're a third of a way into the season, I'm watching at least 14 other seasonals plus a few hangers-on continuing from prior seasons, and this is already my favorite show out of all them two episodes in.

Old_School_Akira said:

Why did anime planet label this as "family friendly?'

Probably because it's connected to a franchise (the broader Doraemon universe) that has been a long-established household name as suitable for all ages in content and so suitable for both children themselves and mixed age families to watch together as a family. That doesn't mean there won't be any conflict, blood, death, etc. (we already saw one potential future of a kid's death from the impact of a fall with their head splatted against the ground in episode one), but just that it shouldn't reach a really explicit or extreme level which would exclude some younger viewers or alienate a lot of parents who don't want their kids watching that type of material. Just another way of saying "Safe for families to watch together without fear of a torture or sex scene".
WatchTillTandavaMay 2, 8:25 AM
May 2, 9:23 AM
Jul 2019
Amazing first episode, OP and ED are bangers
May 2, 1:53 PM

Aug 2016
good episode even if it feels a bit derivative
:v
May 2, 4:07 PM
Jul 2018
Jadekk said:

How can you say that “Bon Bon Bon” is a banger 😭
May 2, 9:46 PM

Apr 2020
Love the ED song, feels like some melodramatic track they'll play when things get emotional which I'm most looking forward to! Seems like they aren't afraid of showing gore. Anyways, nice episode!
“You can’t always hold on to the things that are important. By letting them go we gain something else.” – Kunio Yaobi
May 2, 9:52 PM
Aug 2015
Reply to removed-user
Jadekk said:

How can you say that “Bon Bon Bon” is a banger 😭
@marukosu44
My eyes hurt when watching the OP 😂
May 2, 9:54 PM

Aug 2021
Promising start!
May 2, 10:37 PM

Mar 2019
I was surprised by how graphic it was. The falling off the building scene caught me off guard.
May 3, 3:07 AM

Jan 2018
I had to watch this since it was from the same creator as Doraemon.

Unlike Nobita, Bon is a perfectly average dude and isn't a loser. And there isn't a robot cat in sight. But damn. Didn't expect there to be blood and gore in a show like this. I wonder if the manga and the OG movie were like this too. It's a more mature version of Doraemon which I didn't know I needed until now.

Erased from existence? Fuck that. That's a fate worse than death. I am surprised the time patrollers were able to say it so casually. Is this even the same Time Patrol as in Doraemon? They seem quite different.

Anyway, can't wait to watch the rest. Batch release means anyone can binge it at any time. But it severely discourages weekly episode discussions. Hate that so much.
May 3, 6:11 AM
Jul 2023
What a great series! I'll watch it all.
May 7, 5:55 PM
Mar 2019
Saw the Pyramids in the op, maybe a visit is on the cards.
Nice episode.
Jun 18, 6:10 PM
Apr 2019
The first episode was cool.

More topics from this board

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 8 Discussion

RecallMyName - May 2

7 by cat_xd »»
Aug 31, 10:34 PM

» The interview

RecallMyName - Aug 11

2 by RecallMyName »»
Aug 11, 9:36 PM

» Season 2 is out

RecallMyName - Jul 17

5 by TrekkieNoob »»
Jul 20, 12:31 AM

» Episode Count

Baka_Ichigo - Jun 13

9 by 0451 »»
Jul 11, 10:29 AM

Poll: » T.P BON Episode 6 Discussion

0451 - May 4

2 by Eziprez »»
Jun 10, 4:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.