Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 17, 10:08 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to X-V
So let me get this right.

A 30 year old guy doesn't understand the bare basics from a world based on games he played often, has no idea how to recruit people while he has experience in working at a company on his old world, stutters frequently and has zero space awareness?

Then he saves Charlotte from getting beaten down and sold as a slave and offers her a better life but she tells him to pound sand and how he doesn't understand the struggles of poor people. The same noble who has a tan guy that is considered trash by society as his retainer. And the cherry on top is Charlotte using younger kids she is taking care of as an excuse to not go with Ars. Because she is clearly better off living on the street with slave hunters chasing her than under the wing of a noble.
And because our MC has zero IQ the best he come up with is thinking "Yeah, she was right". Again, a 30 year old with work experience is unironically thinking that leaving a prideful brat living on the streets being chased by slave hunters was the right choice because he is rich and she is poor so he has no right to recruit her.

I'm sorry, but what the actual fuck?

Are they even trying to make a story here? I have seen more coherence from fanfics done by a 15 year old.
@X-V It coherent you just need to accepte that he is a 3 old wwith memory of a adulte that help him
Apr 17, 6:32 PM

Dec 2007
Series has potential, bit generic.
Apr 18, 6:27 AM
Jul 2021
build up to a really interesting anime, exited :)
Apr 20, 5:05 PM

Nov 2022
Still trying to think of a reason why this had to be a reincarnation isekai plot, the fact that he used to be some random salaryman has no bearing whatsoever on the show and the mc acts like a dumb toddler anyways
Apr 21, 4:22 PM
Apr 2013
EP 2

Aaand we end on a cliffhang. sheesh. ep 2 cliffhang and of course she got kidnapped. welp

What on earth is this ed. The visuals uh. I mean we know there are more characters and timeskip later on but hmm
Next ep is gonna be about charlotte I guess. Also uh. Like its really funny because we know mc can read the names but thats also rather funny to explain

Eh. I'm still mixed opinion but hopefully now that we're getting over the introduction it'll smooth things out. Kinda oof cliffhanger though but alas.
Apr 23, 1:59 AM

Jul 2017
Rietz is slowly getting to learn the Louvent family better being Ars's retainer servant, learning about the Summerforth Empire and its atrocities, and all good lies on Ars beign abel to get the good people to his side, much less convince his father Raven to find a magic user suitable to aid him. That leads both Ars and Rietz in Canarre to try and find that suitable candidate, but no real progress for a start. But where there's rich, there's poor in inequality, and Ars doesn't have the power to turn the lives of the less fortunate, yet, though Rietz was one of them.

Dragon eggs for sale, Rietz senses a scam, but almost threatens the market merchant himself, oh well, Ars should be more careful. Also, getting his purse stolen by someone, Rietz giving chase, only to encounter thugs surrounding her, she's a real talent with S-rank mage powers. But to become his retainer, she finds it hard to accept Ars's offer being a privileged noble brat, coming from being a slave trader's lackey, and having orphans to take care of. Ars has to ultimately give up on her, rethinking about his reforms of a better world.

The talent Ars is trying to recruit, gets herself kidnapped by the same lackeys. It's time for Ars and Rietz to strike.
Apr 25, 1:44 PM

Jun 2015
What's this girl's problem? He offered her a job and she acted like he told her to jump off a cliff.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 18, 1:11 PM
Aug 2020
I'm jealous of those who have never watched it and will never watch it
May 31, 7:02 AM
Jul 2018
NGL Charlotte is fine as hell
Jun 3, 1:15 AM

Nov 2019
Ars is sent on a mission to find a mage in town; He finds an orphan girl named Charlotte who has a troubled past with slave traders and it comes back to biter her in the end. Ars is going to save her and she will join him now that she was rescued, predictable as always.
Jun 26, 5:19 AM

Sep 2014
Man this show sucks. Annoying "I want to make everyone happy" talk.

Is there any reason why he is 3 years old for the story? Because it seems he starts to act like a naive child, even though he was an adult in his past life. I guess that was only the excuse for him to be able to read and write at that age? But then again, why have him be a brat?

Also lol @ the people who call a generic ChatGPT generated exposition dumb "world building". Like, you need someone to show you for half an episode that poor people exist in a world like this to know poor people exist in a world like this? I would be more surprised if they somehow did not have social inequality in a literal empire with literal lords and nobles.
Comander-07Jun 26, 5:26 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jul 6, 3:33 AM

Jun 2022
1) nah , messed up ... isn't worth watching even 3 episodes of this ... lil too much blabbing .

2) another 1 of this will be hell but gave this a 3 ep. pass , so powering through .
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jun 23

53 by suzi_eee »»
Sep 14, 1:17 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Apr 1

86 by Tenderizer79 »»
Aug 4, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 26

33 by Meepoi »»
Aug 1, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19

77 by imjayhime »»
Jul 31, 5:54 PM

Poll: » Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9

31 by Magito »»
Jul 30, 6:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.