Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 14, 11:38 AM
May 2022
Reply to Ricdumb
@FrenchPrick I find it interesting you went to find a definition that would match what you wanted because I checked Merriam webster which just said slugging it out or at close range, your dictionary which said in close and direct confrontation, the free dictionary which said to engage in direct conflict with someone, collins dictionary which said in close and direct confrontation, and cambridge, the one you quoted, says in the US it is to be willing or able to compete or fight with someone in a strong, forceful, determined way. You specifically chose the one that is mainly used in the UK to try and be correct. lmao. every other dictionary follows along the lines of the first couple I mentioned which doesn't mean that they have to be equal.
@Ricdumb I don't care what the dictionary says at this point, all I know is the fucker did nothing worthwhile except bringing Larue along.
Apr 14, 2:49 PM
Jan 2024
ya duerman a sukuna lptmdr
Apr 14, 5:58 PM
Aug 2018
Finalmente aconteceu algo, aparecia uma pessoa e 2 capitulos depois o sukuna matava ela depois do feiticeiro mais forte de todos morrer
Apr 15, 2:31 AM
Mar 2024
it was hella good, cant wait to see yuji's comeback ;)
Apr 16, 1:49 PM
Apr 2021
I don't want to curse -,-
Apr 17, 9:00 PM
Jul 2020
This series sucks
Apr 23, 1:59 AM
May 2021
finally, Yuji is getting at least a way to stand up to Sukuna. I still believe that Gege has written himself into a corner, he just made Sukuna super powerfull to piss of fans because he is aware of how popular jjk is and likes pissing people off, but now he has realized that there is no way anyone can beat him, so now the only reasonable way the story could end is with Sukuna winning, but is a shonnen jump manga, so that won't happen. We will get a bullshit ending were the goodguys power up for no reason and win because they have to.
May 23, 8:19 PM
Aug 2018
Sukuna can Black Flash me whenever he wants, ISTG.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 199 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Sep 29, 2022

68 by Virtecek »»
Yesterday, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 262 Discussion ( 1 2 )

deg - Jun 5

54 by HiddenSilentMe »»
Jun 16, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 166 Discussion

Kuma - Nov 19, 2021

36 by Northgical »»
Jun 16, 10:16 AM

» They said you couldn't do worse for Gege, but they were wrong

Mehay012 - May 26

45 by AmirKazeXD »»
Jun 16, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 1 Discussion

Shreeder4092 - Mar 24, 2018

30 by gokusolos1999 »»
Jun 12, 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.