Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 10:36 AM

Jul 2013
Mine are Tyrannosaurus Rex, Giganotosaurus, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Velociraptor and Allosaurus. How about you? What is your favorite dinosaur(s)?
Mar 30, 10:40 AM

Jan 2009
brontosaurus since its huge i want to ride it
Mar 30, 10:41 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to deg
brontosaurus since its huge i want to ride it
@deg i love brontosaurus, too. I remember seeing it in Jurassic Park the movie.
Mar 30, 10:48 AM

Jan 2022
>What are your favorite dinosaurs?
Godzillasaurus and other Toho kaiju that are dinosaurs.
Mar 30, 10:57 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to LenRea
>What are your favorite dinosaurs?
Godzillasaurus and other Toho kaiju that are dinosaurs.
@LenRea i like giant Japanese movie monsters, too. I remember watching a Godzilla movie a few years ago. It was awesome!
Mar 30, 11:06 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to DesuMaiden
@LenRea i like giant Japanese movie monsters, too. I remember watching a Godzilla movie a few years ago. It was awesome!
@DesuMaiden Godzillasaurus is from Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991) which is a really whacky movie with American time travelers that use Godzilla and King Ghidorah to keep Japan from progressing and becoming the no.1 nation or something like that, lol.
Mar 30, 11:09 AM

Feb 2020
I always found Metriacanthosaurus one of the most interesting when i learning about Dinosaurs more. Glad it appeared in the Jurassic World games.
Mar 30, 12:01 PM

Sep 2016
Birds (yes they are dinosaurs, google if you don't believe it)
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Mar 30, 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Zarutaku
Birds (yes they are dinosaurs, google if you don't believe it)
I agree with Zarutaku that birds are dinosaurs. According to evolutionary biologists, anyways.
Mar 30, 12:20 PM

Feb 2020
Ankylosaurus
Archaeopteryx
Argentinosaurus
Deinonychus
Mosasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus Rex

+ many more. I love dinos. :3
Mar 30, 12:23 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Serafos
Ankylosaurus
Archaeopteryx
Argentinosaurus
Deinonychus
Mosasaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Spinosaurus
Stegosaurus
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus Rex

+ many more. I love dinos. :3
@Serafos that is a nice list. You must know alot about dinosaurs, correct?
Mar 30, 12:26 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to DesuMaiden
@Serafos that is a nice list. You must know alot about dinosaurs, correct?
@DesuMaiden Dinos have been always somewhat a big part of my life. I remember borrowing all the dino books from the library when I was a kid. It was a long time ago already.
Mar 30, 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Serafos
@DesuMaiden Dinos have been always somewhat a big part of my life. I remember borrowing all the dino books from the library when I was a kid. It was a long time ago already.
@Serafos cool. We both have an interest in dinosaurs! That is great. I think dinosaurs are awesome!
Mar 30, 4:53 PM

Aug 2022
Reply to Little_Sheepling
I always found Metriacanthosaurus one of the most interesting when i learning about Dinosaurs more. Glad it appeared in the Jurassic World games.
@LightWorker Is Troodon still around or what? The Wikipedia article confuses me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troodon
Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
Mar 30, 5:23 PM

Jul 2013
@vasipi4946 thanks for the info! I really appreciate it. I like Wikipedia!
Mar 30, 5:36 PM

Aug 2014
I've been a dino nerd basically all my life. When I was little, I made a list of thousands of species of dinosaurs by hand, with pencil and paper. (Along with over six thousand species of fish.) I had lots of dino books, toys, games, movies, etc.

Jurassic Park has been my favorite movie ever since it came out in 1993. (I was lucky enough to see it in a theater the night before the release day.) I also read the original novel by Michael Crichton. The Velociraptors depicted in those films were actually modeled after Deinonychus. They used the name Velociraptor simply because it sounded cooler. Real Velociraptors were about the size of a turkey.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Dilophosaurus because I love the way it looks. That one was much larger in real life than the movie.

Mar 30, 5:42 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to SmugSatoko
I've been a dino nerd basically all my life. When I was little, I made a list of thousands of species of dinosaurs by hand, with pencil and paper. (Along with over six thousand species of fish.) I had lots of dino books, toys, games, movies, etc.

Jurassic Park has been my favorite movie ever since it came out in 1993. (I was lucky enough to see it in a theater the night before the release day.) I also read the original novel by Michael Crichton. The Velociraptors depicted in those films were actually modeled after Deinonychus. They used the name Velociraptor simply because it sounded cooler. Real Velociraptors were about the size of a turkey.

If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Dilophosaurus because I love the way it looks. That one was much larger in real life than the movie.

@SmugSatoko i like being a dinosaur nerd, too. Everyone likes dinosaurs!
Mar 30, 5:50 PM

Aug 2021
Carnotaurus, they are very cool and stylish.

I like Parasaurolophus too.

Mar 30, 6:50 PM

Aug 2014
Dino King is one of the best recent dinosaur movies. It's free on YouTube. (Supported by ads, but you can bypass them with an ad blocker.) I'll share the link if anyone wants to watch it. For those outside the US, you may need to use a proxy for it to load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn41u1RjHU
Mar 30, 6:54 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to SmugSatoko
Dino King is one of the best recent dinosaur movies. It's free on YouTube. (Supported by ads, but you can bypass them with an ad blocker.) I'll share the link if anyone wants to watch it. For those outside the US, you may need to use a proxy for it to load.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn41u1RjHU
@SmugSatoko thanks for the link mate ;)
Mar 30, 7:38 PM

Aug 2021
First chocie would be Tyrannosaurus Rex but also the Triceratops seems pretty cool
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 30, 11:19 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to YanYan
First chocie would be Tyrannosaurus Rex but also the Triceratops seems pretty cool
@YanYan that is one of the most popular dinosaurs imo. I think Argentinosaurus is also pretty good ;)
Mar 31, 12:30 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to vasipi4946
@LightWorker Is Troodon still around or what? The Wikipedia article confuses me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troodon
@vasipi4946 No don't think it is it's own genus anymore, most of it's material seems to belong to Stenycosaurus. Stuff like that happens all the time :/
Mar 31, 2:58 AM

Jul 2013
So has anyone here been to a museum filled with dinosaur skeletons/fossil fuels? I have.
Mar 31, 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
spinosaurus!! i always watched t-rex vs spinosaurus videos as a child 🙍
Mar 31, 5:40 AM

Feb 2020
Reply to DesuMaiden
So has anyone here been to a museum filled with dinosaur skeletons/fossil fuels? I have.
@DesuMaiden Yeah I have. I went to a dedicated fossil museum in Lyme Regis that I didn't even know was there when I vacationed there. Went to the Dinosaur Museum in Dorchester also during that same vacation.

Also went behind the scenes of The Yorkshire Museum during a meeting with the Curator for career advice, as I wanted to be a Palaeontologist
She gave me a fossil to hold (i think it was a Dinosaur egg?), i could barely hold it, it was the heaviest thing I've ever held in my life.
Mar 31, 5:54 AM

Mar 2023
The Carnotaurs has always been my favourite since i watched Disney Dinosaur as a kid.

Mar 31, 5:57 AM

Apr 2012
Ah, it's like I went back to my childhood when dinosaurs were the main trend among all the people around me, lmao. Well, if you ask me, I love Tyrannosaurus, Raptors and Pterodactyls.
Mar 31, 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
Reply to Little_Sheepling
@DesuMaiden Yeah I have. I went to a dedicated fossil museum in Lyme Regis that I didn't even know was there when I vacationed there. Went to the Dinosaur Museum in Dorchester also during that same vacation.

Also went behind the scenes of The Yorkshire Museum during a meeting with the Curator for career advice, as I wanted to be a Palaeontologist
She gave me a fossil to hold (i think it was a Dinosaur egg?), i could barely hold it, it was the heaviest thing I've ever held in my life.
@LightWorker sounds like fun. I hope you enjoyed it.
Apr 12, 6:59 PM

Aug 2022
Since Troodon isn't a thing anymore I have to go with Coelophysis given since they lived in packs up to 2,000 they could be turned into Dino Dogs with great social skills.
Mao said:
If you have to shit, shit! If you have to fart, fart!
Apr 12, 7:00 PM

Jun 2015
gamera is probably my favorite overall

Apr 12, 7:04 PM

May 2014
That reminds me I used to have big book about dino, it has like thousands of pages :)

As for my favorite:

1. Pachycephalosaurus! I like how they have head butting contest against each others
2. Plesiosaur families (Futabasaurus specially) because of Doraemon 1st movie

I only wish life could be as leisurely as this a little more often...
How greedy of me
Apr 12, 7:05 PM

May 2020
Easily my answer...

" Kindness can sometimes lead you to trouble. "

Apr 12, 7:14 PM

Jul 2013
I like your replies ;) keep up the good work.
Apr 12, 7:44 PM

Jul 2022
あの。。my favorite dinosaurs are dinonuggets?
KiryotsuApr 12, 8:21 PM

Apr 12, 7:57 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Kiryotsu
あの。。my favorite dinosaurs are dinonuggets?
@Kiryotsu looks good imo ;) i love it.
Apr 13, 10:17 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I always liked the Velociraptor. I like the idea that even though they are relativity small, compared to some other tryants, but they can still use their intellect and numbers to overpower the larger predators.
DreamWindowApr 13, 10:26 AM

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Apr 13, 11:16 AM

Jul 2013
Google already knows what is my favorite dinosaur(s). Google knows about everything, about everyone lol.
Apr 13, 11:56 AM

Jun 2020
Velociraptor, perfect blend of Regular and Avian Dino features. Also Prehistoric Planet is PEAK, must watch for any Dino enthusiast.

"Don't let your memes be dreams."- Ancient Japanese proverb, probably
Apr 13, 1:43 PM

Aug 2012
Eoraptor since it was one of the first ones around.
Yi qi cause it looks like a tiny dragon. The thing has leathery wings without being a pterosaur, that's crazy.
Deinocheirus cause it looks absolutely ridiculous which makes it pretty awesome.
Spinosaurus for being unique and actually semi-aquatic.
Carnotaurus cause it looks pretty awesome, has huge horns for a theropod and Abelisaurid arms are hilariously tiny.

I like a ton more though but those were at the top of my head.
Apr 13, 4:49 PM

Apr 2014
heart was my favorite dinosaurs who completed his character development.
Apr 13, 6:22 PM

Jul 2013
Reply to Dracowyn
Eoraptor since it was one of the first ones around.
Yi qi cause it looks like a tiny dragon. The thing has leathery wings without being a pterosaur, that's crazy.
Deinocheirus cause it looks absolutely ridiculous which makes it pretty awesome.
Spinosaurus for being unique and actually semi-aquatic.
Carnotaurus cause it looks pretty awesome, has huge horns for a theropod and Abelisaurid arms are hilariously tiny.

I like a ton more though but those were at the top of my head.
@Dracowyn i like your reply;) It was exactly what I was looking for.
Apr 16, 2:31 PM

Jan 2024
Sauropods in general and especially Brachiosaurus. Here's a fun picture:
Apr 17, 2:59 AM

May 2013
T REX BABY!! And the Velociraptor. Guhuhuh and I don't believe anyone has mentioned the Compysaurus.

I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 17, 4:02 AM

May 2014
I like pterodactyls. No deep reason, they can fly therefore they are awesome.
Apr 30, 10:11 AM

Nov 2019
Stegosaurus - I had many questions to how they managed to live their lives with short legs and long bodies esp if they fall over, who will pick them up?
May 23, 1:33 AM

Nov 2020
Thought everyone in this thread was a nerdy dweeb because they were responding animals that were actually dinosaurs. Glad we got a based pterodactylposter in here.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guyz do you hate facial hair too? Do you wax your face or just shave? Do you pluck your beard?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

17 by RainyEvenings »»
3 minutes ago

» What was your pooerest ever you have been?

HateFearHunger - 11 hours ago

12 by HateFearHunger »»
11 minutes ago

» Lonely Nights

PastelGhost22 - Yesterday

18 by RainyEvenings »»
12 minutes ago

» 2024–25 NBA season

deg - Jun 26

27 by deg »»
24 minutes ago

» Why do people abandon their friends for relationships?

Amityblight - Yesterday

22 by Zakatsuki_ »»
27 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.