Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 20, 3:34 PM
Oct 2022
Wasn't bad, but nothing great. Full of tropes strung together in first half of episode likely setting the tone for the entire series (high schooler living alone, MC flustered around girls, gratuitous fan service angles, the deadly Japanese cold causing you to pass out). Plenty of good anime this season to take up limited viewing time, so this is going to go on the "to get to eventually" pile.
Apr 28, 6:59 AM

Apr 2015
A bit like Dosanko Gal last season. Wish fulfillment with no real edge
I actually might prefer this to Angel Next Door though, generic MC and generic airhead dialogue feels better than... whatever that was
Apr 29, 2:35 AM

Feb 2014
i feel bad for that old man who was interrupted from inviting towa to a hotel. he deserves to be happy just like everyone else, and if towa-chan fulfill his desires (as her purpose is to bring human happiness) then it's win-win for everyone. i see no justification for MC to steal her back & paint him as a bad guy. https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/117790219
ProtozApr 29, 1:13 PM
Apr 29, 3:12 PM
Mar 2022
This episode was really cute, I loved it
May 1, 1:44 AM

Mar 2008
Towa is cute but Shintaro is kind of meh so far. Not sure if it is his personality or the art style. I wont judge much at this early
May 10, 11:25 PM

Jul 2022
Towa's character definitely reminds me of another fluffy and airheaded character this season in Tohka from DAL (although this was primarily portrayed in the past seasons). Looking forward to more moe moments!
May 30, 10:00 PM

Jan 2022
Not a fan of the animation, the faces are too round and the eyes are too big. Towa's hair looks stupid as fuck. This story is a little predictable which worries me about keeping my attention.

Woooah, the panty shot was completely unexpected.

I mean it was kinda cute. Its just too slow and I needed to watch it at 1.2x speed.
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 6, 10:31 PM
Oct 2017
I'm a sucker for angel character designs, so I had to check this one out. It feels like a mix between the Angel Next Door, and Saint Cecilia & Pastor Lawrence. For a second Towa thought she was Sayu from Higehiro going with that dude to a hotel 😅, but luckily our boy intervened. This looks like it will be a wholesome serious, with a bit of fanservice sprinkled in.
8 hours ago

Nov 2019
I want to convince myself it was a good idea to watch this but I feel like I will regret watching down the line. An angel falls from the sky (literally) and meets Shintarou, a regular every day modern Japanese living in a single bedroom apartment. So far it's started straight with the PLOT and there is a lot of comedy (both lewd and wholesome).

Comedy x PLOT is wild, just wait till we see more of the characters I wonder if they'll be as dense as Towa.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

16 by Alfredo-Sauce »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

34 by ST63LTH »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 20

36 by ST63LTH »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 13

47 by ST63LTH »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6

45 by ST63LTH »»
8 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.