Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 27, 6:42 AM
Feb 2022
Very weak ending. Michel's reaction (and everyone's reaction, really) to fireworks shouldn't completely override the fact that this is something that can be primarily used for warfare. Doesn't feel right for Rishe to be undermined/made to feel embarrassed by every little thing when everyone's motivations are so obvious just under the surface.
Mar 27, 7:34 AM

Jun 2013
I really loved the beginning of the Anime but it somewhat became boring halfway through. There was no real "threat" in the series. Rishe is still one of my favorite FL in this season but I am confused as to what she wants. I mean she was going to use the traveling merchant company to escape but now she wants to marry Arnold, I'm confused af. Her having that stupid panic attack over Arnold putting on the ring confused me too. She goes from strong, independent heroine to a blushing, bumbling mess a moment later over a ring.
่‡ญใ„-
Mar 28, 12:50 AM

Oct 2008
Why did she go out of her way to reveal her identity to Lawvine? He shown no sign of realizing who she was. I don't think he even looked at her until she talked to him. Anyway, was kind of expecting them to go with fireworks ever since she asked for those fine ground rocks. Still, wouldn't be surprised if Arnold agreed to the treaty because he already realized that the powder can be used for war if made into bombs or projectiles lol.

Was a fun series, really enjoyed it. A lot of the relationship moments were very awkward though, like that last ring scene for example, was painful to sit through.
Mar 28, 4:17 AM
Sep 2021
To describe this season, it was like a fairy tail in short & was better than what I expected. Enjoyed the character Rishie & loved her a lot. Hope it gets another season.
Mar 28, 7:06 AM

May 2018
That was cute, can't help myself from smiling.

Mar 29, 4:14 AM

Mar 2011
This was the perfect last episode for an almost perfect adaptation <3. I loved every second of it. Especially the ending was so beautiful.The ring, Rishe and Arnold... everything <3. And I need more... This needs a second season! ♥
You're the light shining over The black and gloomy nights
So long I've been waiting To run into your arms
Oh, my only one desire You're the one I need
Through the thousand years ~ Evermore

"Midnight Sun" by AleXa

Mar 30, 3:52 AM

Mar 2013
I seriously forgot the final episode?! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

But seriously, I love how they ended it.

CrazyButNot4UMar 30, 3:15 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Mar 30, 5:38 AM
Oct 2022
Lmao.. I’d sure like to meet the 13 crazy people who voted that they “hated” this episode lol. How silly. I loved this show. It was very well done and each episode had something to offer. Really my only complaint is that we didn’t get a damn kiss! We can’t have one? Not even a little one? Rishe’s blushing was too cute but come on.. We really needed that one good kiss to seal the deal.. lol. Hopefully season 2 won’t take too long to get here as I can’t wait to see what happens. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mar 30, 10:37 AM
Feb 2021
I really liked this ending! It felt like she got some closure in regards to her past life with Michel which they didn't necessarily have to do/focus on but I really enjoyed that they didโ™ก Also the last scene with the ring ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ so so sweet, I'd love to see a season 2 to see their romance deepen and explore more of her past lives! I wanna see their wedding so bad lol. I really enjoyed this anime and it kept me wanting to watch, I think I'll pick up the manga :)
Mar 30, 1:55 PM

May 2007
I started watching yesterday because of a YouTube clip which was shown pretty much in the first episodes. I've seen 10 of the 12 episodes so far and this anime overall is just okay/average.

I'll do my best to finish this soon.
Mar 30, 3:58 PM

Apr 2013
I NEED A SECOND SEASON!!!!!!

.·:*¨ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ธ๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐Ÿฌ:๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฏ:๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Mar 31, 8:26 AM

Jan 2017
"Right now, they may only be the slightest of changes but as one piles on another, little by little the future should change, too. I hope to see a beautiful future together with Prince Arnold. In this life, that is the great objective I have found for myself." ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฉท

Meaning that Rishe's mission in her seventh life is to make Arnold happy and loved.

~DAAAANG I want a new season for this so bad i feel like crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mar 31, 9:19 AM

Jan 2022
That last dress Rishe was wearing was so ugly. Why would they do that?

Overall, this was an adorable anime. At the beginning, I also got confused with Gekai Elise, but this was significantly better. Rishe was a girlboss through and through. I wish the romance was more apparent but it was still cute.

Please tell me there's going to be a second season!!!
This never updates so that's cool
Apr 2, 10:54 AM
Apr 2021
From which volume should I continue?
Apr 3, 6:45 PM

Nov 2009
And Rishe invented Fireworks in this world, LOL.

It was a nice last episode, but... does Rishe really need to "blush" that hard? I mean... they're technically already engaged to be married and they have been acting like they're married... LOL...

Was it that much of a surprise to get another marriage confession? Especially since it was literally the Prince that engaged the confession since back from the beginning...

Not to mention it was Rishe that suggested the ring wearing... lol

(the only "surprising part" is the Prince randomly kisses her finger, but that's the common ritual for the Prince's country in place of "rings", lol)

Also, Rishe mentioned (again) that her objective in this 7th life is to try and actually LIVE, by way of altering the Prince's future where he goes Evil and kills everyone.

And so far it's working, as the Prince is fixated on Rishe and will literally do anything Rishe wants. Meaning even after he becomes the Emperor, there's a low chance he will go berserk and rage war on everyone.

OFC, we still have no idea the exact reason why the Prince started the war, since the current timeline, he hasn't ascend as Emperor yet. And he only had an "idea" of war. Especially since the "gun powder" wasn't there in Rishe's other 6 timelines as Rishe mentioned before that her Sensei and her went separate ways without telling anyone else about the Gun powder or even meeting the Prince.

The only way for this 7th timeline to still have a "war"... would be solely because of Rishe. Since anything that happens to Rishe, the Prince will go overboard, and that includes raging war on everyone.

Which means... the main thing for Rishe to do in her 7th timeline, isn't to just try to please the Prince. But rather she has to keep herself safe at all time, to prevent the "war".

Since we still have no idea if this 7th timeline is Rishe's "last timeline" or will she still end up dead again somehow and go into a 8th timeline.

Plus... imagine if she actually grew old with the Prince and dies a natural death. Then the timeline triggers again and send her back... that would be awkward... LOL (first 100 dates moment)

Also, while Rishe turn the gunpowder into Fireworks... this is actually a reflection of Real Life when the Chinese only used Gunpowder for Fireworks. Before Europe got their hands on it and turn the Gunpowder into GUNpowder for actual weapons. And then the war of melee weapons and bows forever changed, with the inventions of cannons and guns taking place and overpowering the old weapons.

This is also the reason why China got smacked by Japan during the War, as China hasn't adopted to Gun as main weapons and still mainly used swords... The 100,000 Chinese Army gets wiped out by a few 10,000 Japanese Army. Sword vs Gun, the meaning where the meme term came from "you don't bring swords to a gun fight".
amlgApr 3, 7:07 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 3, 11:44 PM

Jul 2021
This show really shines any time Rishe and Arnold are crossing swords (figuratively and literally), but all other storylines and characters just didn't really work for me (with the exception of the maid storyline, maybe). Which is frustrating, because they're supposed to show off the many facets of Rishe's character, who has lived 6 lifetimes.

It's still not clear to me how fireworks are supposed to stop black powder from being used in war and stop the empire from simply invading Coyolles.

Sure, it's pretty, but you don't have to be a scientist to see the potential and danger of such an explosive substance when used against humans. Yes, it did affect Michel on a personal level, proving that it has benign uses, but that doesn't cancel out or invalidate its more obvious, nefarious uses. What's stopping Michel, Arnold, or anyone from using it as a weapon?

Also, the fireworks display still doesn't prove to Arnold that it's better to trade for this technology, rather than just taking it by force. I like the angle that Arnold secretly doesn't want a war and is using this as a (flimsy) excuse to decide against invasion, but... I don't think the anime really took that stance. It may have been more believable if Arnold simply said it's too hard to oppress and force people to conduct research.

I wasn't expecting the anime to ask such difficult questions about foreign politics and weapons research, but then the anime didn't answer any of those in a sensible, believable way...
Apr 4, 1:47 AM
Jul 2013
Super cute anime. But I was super bummed that her ring wasn’t more ‘oomph’ like a star sapphire or something… it was so plain. It suits her style, but considering Rishe started the episode wearing like 10+ carats on each ear….. The jewellery freak in me really wanted to see or hear about a priceless, showstopping gem that the owner dug out of the vault. But maybe it is actually special and we won’t know until season four or something. Looking forward to more, but it’s been fairly predictable so far, just a cute show to binge on every once in a while.
Apr 4, 8:56 PM
Feb 2024
Very good episode! the final was good and smooth. Very kind anime. Its not very relatable for boys but understable.
Apr 5, 1:07 PM
Oct 2022
Started well, set up a lot of story, but went no where in the end.
Apr 6, 3:01 PM

Feb 2009
I was really enjoying this show until this black powder + psycho alchemist business came out of nowhere, dude was really hell bent on blowing things up at all cost. Unfortunately quite a common thing for shows to try to shake the established story during the last arc and completely ruin things. It was still enjoyable overall and things worked out like expected in the end, but still.

Also, the whole deal with the trade company didn't really go anywhere. I assume that is setting up for the future later, or at least hope so given how much time they spent on it....
Apr 7, 12:48 PM
Oct 2019
It's great to see a good novel moving forward without any fuss, it was really cool to follow this work, I want more!
Apr 10, 1:39 PM
Feb 2023
I hope there will be a second season of this anime. I think this winter's best anime is this. It has romance and comedy but politics between continents is included too. Also Arnold is an interesting man, no matter how much i try i can't understand what he thinks or what he intends to do. Like I think this is the only episode where he laughed gently :D
Apr 16, 7:18 PM
Mar 2024
ja quero segunda temporada, anime incrivel, muito bom e perfeito
Apr 24, 7:23 PM
Apr 2017
its fine but not perfect.
Apr 27, 11:28 AM
Aug 2020
genuinely a huge waste of time
May 6, 2:08 AM

Aug 2019
that was quite uneventful of a final episode but this show was fun. rishe was a good mc and i liked elsie

"ive simply forgotten how to breathe"
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 1:20 PM
Mar 2024
very interesting and the ending was AMAZING
Jun 1, 9:18 PM
Aug 2021
that went by too fast ;_;
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What Rishe 5th live loop do?

RioAl - Jun 4

7 by Pyr4m1d »»
Jun 5, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cuhoangdk - Jan 21

72 by Wiksityy »»
May 11, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17

32 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:46 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 10

36 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:23 AM

Poll: » Loop 7-kaime no Akuyaku Reijou wa, Moto Tekikoku de Jiyuu Kimama na Hanayome Seikatsu wo Mankitsu suru Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

44 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 1:00 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.