Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2:27 AM

Jul 2017
Yamagami is moving onto his new position within the Tokyo Fire Department, and his farewell ie a godsend one.

The problem with his transfer is because it's just around the corner of the Rescue Tournament, and he knew Daigo's past all along. Nagata coming over to give him his farewell after the old couple incident, and the feeling is mutual. Within a split second, a call from Komaicho, Hiiragi about a printing facility on fire, and with multiple 252s from a dust explosion, the operation is very critical. And because the building is big, they cannot take any precautions left unintended. But a smoke duct emitting a different colour of smoke, Shun risks his life to find possible 252s trapped within the ducts, along with Daigo.

The dust explosion is not just a normal explosion, it may be a case of arson, with possible assailants still within the facility. And true indeed, resuscitating one possible 252 is a go, and Fire Company M's Amakasu is using this mission as a preparation for the events in the future. For now, rescuing him is a priority with the answers later.

How will Fire Company M take advantage of their practice here?
Mar 16, 7:16 AM

Oct 2011
final episode next week 😢
Mar 16, 9:18 AM

Oct 2019
Damn ok, a dust explosion bout to happen this ep. Also, we have ourselves a potential arsonist. I feel like the show does a good job giving me this pumping adrenaline for these rescues but then it grinds to a full stop with recaps and dragged out lighthearted moments or some stuff like that.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Mar 16, 10:15 AM
Sep 2015
I'm actually surprised that this is not a recap episode. There's rumor that this anime reduce episode from 25 to 23, I guess they decide not to make two more recaps episode, which is good!
Mar 16, 11:38 AM
May 2020
This is the way the whole season should have been
Mar 16, 12:23 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I have a bad feeling Daigo and Shun got caught in dust explosion just before they reached the exit on that cliffhanger.
Mar 17, 4:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hm this is a very mysterious case, why did that guy put the building on fire and didn't leave especially now that it's about to explode, and these marks on his neck hm, I hope they'll be fine, next ep is the last one though.
Mar 21, 4:01 AM

Jan 2017
Wow for the first time, there's no recap lol. But what a cliffhanger!
Still my favorite Shun is definitely the MVP in this rescue (well I already know of his awesomeness and quick-thinking skill) and Daigo immediately taking in the whole scenario from his buddy is really superb. Wahh this tandem is so cool, it's giving me thrills. I'm very excited about the last episode although it's obvious that it's gonna be a sneak peak for a second season. I just really hope the next season won't be long though---please make it happen in the proceeding months or next year already! 🙏🙏🙏
Mar 21, 7:44 AM

Oct 2022
The only decent episode this far. Pacing is exactly how it should be
Apr 4, 3:51 AM
Dec 2022
Surprisingly no recap! That's refreshing but its episode 22 so why can't they do it earlier. Plus almost all the members of the Fire Company M at the fire scene towards the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 16 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 27

11 by ZonaMana »»
May 8, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 23 Discussion

ropiel - Mar 23

28 by MishterMann17 »»
May 4, 3:46 PM

» Did this series do well in Japan + any chance of 2nd season?

Lylaaz - Apr 16

4 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 11:31 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 9 Discussion

otakuweek - Nov 25, 2023

12 by WestOnAndrewAve »»
Apr 18, 4:21 PM

Poll: » Megumi no Daigo: Kyuukoku no Orange Episode 19 Discussion

CaptainKenshiro - Feb 24

19 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 14, 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.