Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 8 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 11:07 AM

Sep 2016
Episode has been out for more than two days, but the only version I found is a low quality 720p subbed in french lol (ep uploaded 2024-03-01 11:41)
Rest of sites don't have it or have fake episode 8 that is just a dupe of episode 7 kek.

Anyway, we got some more lore of his previous life pre isekai.
Bro didn't want to grab the already damaged gate of the shrine, and died because of that, bruh.
In hindsight, it was a good choice bc isekai, but without hindsight, it was a bad choice lol, falling to your death hurts a lot.

Not really fluent in french, and can only incidentally understand some jap from memory, anyway, I got most of the episode, except one thing.
At minute 2:50 Mayudama told MC he will have to depart one day (?) but she will assist him in the meantime.
Not sure about that, is he going to die die, travel back to his world, idk, I don't know french and can't quite pinpoint the full context.

Anyway, I thought this was going to be a full lore dump episode with no tiddies, but we got a lap pillow scene and tiddies, welp.
And yeah, he says he's an onsen expert and he gets a heat stroke, what a beginner mistake. Mayudama has all rights to be angry at him.
...And he defintely will live a long life now, with all that booty, it's a promise he cannot infringe lmao.
FullyChargedMar 3, 11:12 AM
bruh
Mar 10, 11:16 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Finally, we knew how the lucky boy arrived to that place!!!
kekeke
Mar 15, 2:30 AM

Jul 2017
So that's how Kouzou got Isekai-ed by venturing through a dangerous mountainside, only to fall to his death. And naturally, Mayudama followed him there as well after giving him the reincarnation treatment.

A heatstroke is the ultimate beginner mistake for an onsen...
Apr 14, 11:48 PM

Jun 2022
What Was The Accent Fox Girl ?
Apr 17, 9:21 AM

Oct 2021
still cant find this ep and the ones after this lol
May 18, 7:21 AM

Apr 2013
So we got the backstory, not like it really matters.
Jul 14, 6:48 PM

Apr 2021
Now I know how he got there, it cleared my doubts.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 11 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 28

4 by Matheus050 »»
Sep 3, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 10 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 16

7 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 29, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 9 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 16

4 by Matheus050 »»
Aug 22, 6:10 AM

» how accurate is the mal rating?

HiljainenSipuli - May 2

10 by RGreatDanton »»
Aug 11, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Meitou "Isekai no Yu" Kaitakuki: Around 40 Onsen Mania no Tensei Saki wa, Nonbiri Onsen Tengoku deshita Episode 12 Discussion

Teisatsu - Mar 28

11 by akihikosama »»
Jul 23, 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.