Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 29, 2:58 AM
Jul 2023
As you're aware, the ongoing third season of the anime is gaining significance, surpassing its predecessors. While the previous seasons faced criticism for impressive visuals but lackluster scripts, the current season has seen script improvements. However, a new concern arises as animation quality seems to be declining, notably in the last episode.
9765Feb 29, 3:12 AM
Feb 29, 3:21 AM

Nov 2020
yeah, was certainly noticing some of the characted designs were a bit off-putting last episode. Doesnt bother me too much tho im mainly here for the plot and have thoroughly enjoyed all 3 seasons, thanks to not being influenced by 'popular opinion bias' and not having my views clouded by a comparison to the LN. Hopefully the season ends with the same quality, and with some luck, im looking forward to the announcements for the adaptation of yr 2.
Feb 29, 3:29 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to FurySlasher
yeah, was certainly noticing some of the characted designs were a bit off-putting last episode. Doesnt bother me too much tho im mainly here for the plot and have thoroughly enjoyed all 3 seasons, thanks to not being influenced by 'popular opinion bias' and not having my views clouded by a comparison to the LN. Hopefully the season ends with the same quality, and with some luck, im looking forward to the announcements for the adaptation of yr 2.
@FurySlasher But animation quality is quite weak compared to previous seasons, the animation gets weaker as the episodes progress in the new season
Feb 29, 4:01 AM
Oct 2019
Reply to 9765
@FurySlasher But animation quality is quite weak compared to previous seasons, the animation gets weaker as the episodes progress in the new season
@97653222333 it's Lerche so it's not like it wasn't in the room of possibilities. They are not the best studio out there and plenty of their adaptation prove that.
Feb 29, 6:41 AM
Community Mod
Angel of Death

Mar 2022
Thread has been moved to the correct board.
Mar 7, 1:17 AM

May 2021
I already don't remember how the previous seasons' animation looked like. But based on impressions this season feels a little worse than last season but maybe better than S1 due to the small artstyle difference. But I dont think its a concern, because COTE animation never really looked great to begin with, apart from the ryuen fight in S2. Its just going consistent like how it always have been.
Mar 7, 10:32 AM

Sep 2014
wasnt seasons 2s animation infamously shitty already? Especially during the running?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 10

124 by Gator »»
Today, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 3

205 by Gator »»
Today, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6

119 by Epiroogu »»
Jun 23, 12:18 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 14

101 by Epiroogu »»
Jun 23, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

195 by Sajidmhs »»
Jun 21, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.