Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 9, 2023 7:10 PM
Sep 2019
Reply to IzanaSolos
The second Manaria's cheek made contact with Claire's, the entire school practically erupted in cheers, shouting, "Okay, these two are adorable together."

The Aurousseau siblings were captured, and the civilian movement lost its momentum. Despite being entangled in feelings of love for each other, Lambert and Lene committed the crime of treason against the state. While a death sentence seemed inevitable, the king accepted Claire and Sein's plea for clemency, leading to their exile instead. However, parting ways with Lene, with whom she had shared her childhood, left Claire feeling despondent. At that moment, a letter arrived at Claire's doorstep. The sender was Manaria Sousse, Claire's childhood friend whom she affectionately called "big sister."

Clarie's supposed "first love," and she's expected to be heterosexual? I'll be honest. I'm not a fan of her character. Claire should be the one making the choice, unlike the traditional maiden in the story. Otherwise, I might have to reconsider my support for the Relaire ship. I'm not a fan of the love rivals trope. Espeically seeing as Manaria is doing all this with Clarie just to piss off Rei.

Will Rei's love for Clarie outweigh Manaria's love on the Scales of Order?
IzanaSolos said:
Clarie's supposed "first love," and she's expected to be heterosexual? I'll be honest. I'm not a fan of her character. Claire should be the one making the choice, unlike the traditional maiden in the story. Otherwise, I might have to reconsider my support for the Relaire ship. I'm not a fan of the love rivals trope. Espeically seeing as Manaria is doing all this with Clarie just to piss off Rei.

That was 1:1 my reaction when reading the manga, lol. Did you copy paste my review? /src

I do love the ending of this arc (or the twist in one plotpoint) though, so gotta stick through this, and I'm excited for your reaction.
Dec 9, 2023 7:57 PM

Jul 2016
I swear Ep.3 established Claire was straight and that she can't comprehend the idea of two girls being in love... and now she's three sweet words away from getting in bed with this Manaria chick? Uhm, did I miss a page?
Dec 10, 2023 5:42 AM

Feb 2007
Reply to TimeFliesAway
Interesting. In the manga, Manaria fought with Rae, not Rod.

I really hated this arc in the manga, but the anime somehow made it more enjoyable.
I don't even dislike Manaria, it's just Claire and the others being annoying, of how much they praise Manaria.

Loved the kuudere face on Rae for most of the episode.
And Relaire was super cute in this ep.
TimeFliesAway said:

Did you miss chapter 21?
Dec 10, 2023 10:14 AM
Aug 2013
SouthRzVa said:
I swear Ep.3 established Claire was straight and that she can't comprehend the idea of two girls being in love... and now she's three sweet words away from getting in bed with this Manaria chick? Uhm, did I miss a page?

One word: Comphet.
Dec 10, 2023 2:29 PM

Apr 2017
I'm back again watching these god-forsaken lesbians. You can't escape

Cool girl seems like a typical cool girl masc top, I don't dislike that
I'll make it with the power of cute

I'm unstoppable
Dec 12, 2023 4:05 PM
Dec 2023
Apesar que as cenas de luta são um pacote simples e mistério que ele botaram e bom a comédia e boa o início do drama a tá maravilhoso simplesmente o melhor Yuri da temporada.
Dec 17, 2023 9:44 AM

May 2020
I'm loving how this series is contradicting that one BIG thing they established themselves some episodes back.. though I can understand that, I mean we were never dealing with logic in this series in the first place.

Not a fan of this new girl tbh tho.
Dec 18, 2023 8:00 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Yumi_Karoni
KilledbyCuriosty said:
@Reecey91 Not Claire's sister, they're just using a yuri trope

no bro, rival is a trope for EVERY romance anime, be heteo, gay, lesbian or everything
@Yumi_Karoni I mean Claire calling her Onee-sama

I'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy.

Dec 24, 2023 9:05 AM
Sep 2019
Reply to luinthoron
TimeFliesAway said:

Did you miss chapter 21?
@luinthoron nope, but it's possible that i completely forgot about it.
Dec 26, 2023 12:00 PM

Jan 2022
I don't remember what Claire said to her mom. I think she said, she hated her mom, right? Poor Rae has some serious competition now. There's no way Claire doesn't have some sort of a crush on Manaria. I do find it weird that Manaria just appeared out of nowhere... when did Thane cut his hair? Manaria really seems to like teasing Rae.
This never updates so that's cool
Jan 3, 6:24 PM
Aug 2020
Lol she's counting prime numbers like a certain individual. Have to see how she handles her rival.
Jan 4, 2:52 AM
Apr 2021
LMAO she counting prime numbers like she’s Pucci🤣🤣

Ngl to you Marania lowkey the hottest girl in the entire show that short hair of hers doing something to me🥴

But I feel a lil bad for Rae imagine the person you keep professing your love to pushes it off to the side while openly flirting with someone else, I can empathize with Rae in that one sided love hurts☹️
Jan 11, 12:02 AM
Oct 2023
i hate rival girl, i dont even bother remmebering her name
Jan 16, 11:07 PM
Feb 2021
WE'RE DOING MANARIA ALRREADY?
Mar 1, 4:43 PM

Aug 2019
doesnt really feel like a real love rival, she is just curious about rae and wants to mess with her
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 18, 2:42 PM

Sep 2014
Why cant Rae ever catch a break? First the prince, now the tomboy princess.

Why isnt there anyone who loves her for a change..

For a second I thought that might actually be the way the plot is headed with Manaria, but nope.

And to make matters worse, 10 eps in and claire still says she thinks Rae is just teasing her. Though I guess that part might be out of denial.
Atleast with Thane you can say thats her sexuality, but she has to rub in she would take Manaria over her as well..

Rae is an enthusiastic oddball, but we have seen this stuff gets to her.

And its not like Lene was only Claires servant, she was a dear friend to Rae as well who is gone now.

PS: Totally heard her counting prime numbers in Puccis voice as well
Comander-07Mar 18, 3:09 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 23, 8:33 PM
Feb 2021
Why develop characters after a major conflict resolves when you can just introduce a new one instead?

Fucking light novels man.
Jun 30, 6:37 PM
May 2023
Oh snap, seeing Rae on the ropes for once is cool. In the preview it looks like she'll be dueling to prove her affection.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 20, 2023

88 by AngryLesbian »»
Sep 1, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KANLen09 - Dec 18, 2023

162 by TSTO »»
Aug 15, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Oct 2, 2023

136 by apfafn »»
Jul 25, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yuyuichi - Dec 11, 2023

81 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 30, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Watashi no Oshi wa Akuyaku Reijou. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Nov 13, 2023

69 by Pullups4Days »»
Jun 27, 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.