Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2023 11:58 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, the coffin of eternal darkness still causing trouble in this timeline.

Anne made a timely save and helped Percvial when he needed the most. I mena, it is a mouth to mouth transfer but yeah, she came through.
Nov 26, 2023 4:46 PM

Mar 2019
Percival got a kiss from the hottie and didn't even see it lol. :3
Nov 27, 2023 2:22 AM
Sep 2015
Good episode but it makes me realized that from now on Percival should focus on finding three other knights of apocalypse as soon as possible. While his current friends are good at heart, they're basically useless in battle.
Nov 27, 2023 7:29 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to phantomfandom
Good episode but it makes me realized that from now on Percival should focus on finding three other knights of apocalypse as soon as possible. While his current friends are good at heart, they're basically useless in battle.
@phantomfandom u need to wait a little bit longer for that
Nov 28, 2023 12:53 PM

Dec 2018
a little cheesy, but good. i love those little guys, they are so damn cute.
Nov 29, 2023 4:06 PM
Aug 2020
this kid is immortal

the episode was good, i was not ready for the boobs...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Dec 1, 2023 12:13 AM
Sep 2023
Who was that at the end ? I remember his grandpa looking younger than that a day before he died
Dec 2, 2023 3:59 AM

Jul 2017
The Coffin of Eternal Darkness is the enemy once again derived from 7DS which Ironside has unleashed all across Sistana. But trusting Sin, to Anne, has some queries, though they need to hurry and stop the Dark Knight himself before he wreaks havoc any longer. And though Percival has already faced him before when he killed Varghese, having Anne and Nasiens will ensure help even further. The only coward is Donny who ran away trying to avoid trouble, as Percival finds himself being disciplined and killed by Ironside, being overpowered by his own father and ensuring that the Four Knights of the Apocalypse will never form being his bane.

In desperation to bring Percival back to life, Nasiens has his potion ready, though Anne tried to do CPR on him to no avail. There is little hope left from Percival's rebirth of his mana that both Nasiens and Anne can still fight for, as Percival's mana amplifies as the usual "power of friendship and hope" trope, but it works eitherway.

Hoping for Percival's comeback.
Dec 3, 2023 2:25 AM
Jan 2018
One thing is for certain, Percival is no where near as strong as Meliodas. That’s to be expected but a bit of a shame he can be easily defeated. Also, I was hoping we’d see the demons return much later, I think so many of us are fatigued from the previous two season of Nanatsu no Taizai where we saw them infinitely spawn, that it was a breath of fresh air up until this point because we wanted to see other characters and this new generation of kids growing up without having to worry about this existential threat anymore since the original 7 Sins brought peace to the world… Also the blue haired holy knight wannabe girl can be his oyome-san, she has our permission, lol.
Dec 4, 2023 10:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Percival was killed but ...
the surprises appears!!!
kekeke
Jan 12, 8:47 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Of course Percival can't die like that, especially with his friends around and even Donny coming back xD But Percival's power is too OP if he can even be revived like that
Feb 9, 8:34 PM
Sep 2019
yuh dont even know what this episode is.or whether i like the show anymo. like my girl was wearing a full ass tube top and belted skirt fit under her dress???? lol just too much work. also just everything else kinda whack and not in a good way:/
May 18, 7:15 AM
Aug 2015
So, his magic is the power o- I mean Hope!
Hmm I wonder where Sin is now.
May 24, 2:44 AM

Apr 2013
Ah yes, the power of friendship, haven't seen that in a while. Would've been more interesting if he actually died there.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 31

18 by Gator »»
Jun 12, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24

9 by Gator »»
Jun 12, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17

23 by Gator »»
Jun 11, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9

9 by Gator »»
Jun 11, 7:59 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3

10 by Gator »»
Jun 9, 3:39 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.