Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 28, 2023 6:30 AM
Aug 2021
The Opening just hits hard I've already listened it over 50 times and still can't get over it
Oct 28, 2023 7:21 AM
Sep 2021
Nice episode, now andy with fuuko are after a negator so that after defeating that negator they get a spot in the union.
Oct 28, 2023 9:20 AM
Jan 2017
UndUnL continued to be a fast paced, above average action show. But the last scene with Fuko willing to give up everything to repay Andy, blew my mind. Can't clearly express in words, yet, why I was so moved.
But the writer put all the crazy ideas they had setup and delivered a conclusion of great emotional power for me.
Oct 28, 2023 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
This episode's action is the base for what's to come in UU. Killer way to end the episode as well.
Oct 29, 2023 10:24 AM

Sep 2017
Are there zero civilians in this world or what? Anyway Andy out here saying he won't bang a girl when she's desperate, meanwhile last ep he's like hey let's bang for the experiment. Ya ok buddy.
Oct 29, 2023 2:44 PM
Jul 2023
cries in living in europe where hulu is not available..... it's also not sure yet where it will be streaming in europe and using pirate sites is something i want to use as a last resort.
Nov 4, 2023 5:50 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Interesting.

So Fuuko just said it out perhaps you need to make her fall first then ready to bang if you even need the greatest stroke of unluck ever. The power of love rules out more for the luck to comes and Fuuko negates it all by one big sweep. Truly an interesting premise.

But the problem comes right after since the Negators aren't only them. There's an organization to hunt them down, and Fuuko propose the idea why not joining them to stay alive? Truly an interesting idea!

The way they also explain others Negators ability tho, with the addition of Un in each of their rule to negates the world rule, or rather to say, the opponents. Void needs to closed his palm to negates the opponent rule. While Shen needs to makes an eyes contact to ruled out the opponent rule, which is their movement. Until he spare both cause Fuuko was indeed loosing screw on her head.

Idk why i summary what i watch, perhaps its all my habit. But hell yeah baby, postpone the bang talk already until girl ready. Russia, vodka, its all they need!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 5, 2023 5:52 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Queen Bee with another absolute banger for an OP, quickly rising for me in anisong artists.
Nov 5, 2023 8:02 PM

Oct 2023
Episode 1 made it clear this would be worth watching, but now I'm really sold. Haven't watched anything by DavidPro since seeing the first few episodes of Vento Aureo, but they very obviously still have that same phenomenal formula for putting together great shows. The music alone does so much.
Nov 11, 2023 7:19 PM

Oct 2019
Quite an entertaining episode, but how on Earth did Shen manage to remain completely unscathed with an entire building landing on his head + a ton of explosives?
His negating power has nothing to do with invulnerability, that's Andy's thing.
Nov 12, 2023 2:11 PM
Aug 2023
its was epic, best anime ever
Dec 2, 2023 7:56 AM
Jul 2023
Gotta love how Andy literally kills people and goes about public indecency on a daily basis, yet he's worried about the drinking age laws in Russia xD
Dec 11, 2023 7:17 PM
Dec 2022
the second episode of this anime... the second female character in the anime... and also revolves around the male character's d*ck.
from running after the heroine and groping her, he moved on to jokes about sexual harassment and rape, with the words “you will fall in love with me because you are weak.”
Well, yes, of course, an 18-year-old girl has no experience, so it is “logical and natural” that she responds to violence with reddened cheeks and continues to become emotionally attached to the male character who abuses her, according to the authors of this anime.
Dec 20, 2023 11:25 PM
Sep 2020
What an interesting ep lol

I still can't believe I'm still watching this, but I want to give it 3 eps at least. I am glad I did bc this ep was better than the first and it is getting better, so I am glad I stuck around! :D
Dec 30, 2023 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
NOt sure if it is gettibg better than 1st ep. Please drop this girl ecchi topics... ><
Jan 3, 5:13 AM
Jan 2024
yeah it was pretty good not the greatest and not the worst
Jan 8, 5:41 AM
May 2023
Good episode, so there are 10 members with powers who are part of the Deniers (or at least that is known for the moment) of which there is no type of relationship between them, I say because Shen handed over one of his companions to Undead and Unluck takes its place hahaha
The finger gun is great and Unluck is easier than counting to 10 hahaha, although I guess within his logic, he didn't want the undead to suffer again in the experiments, so he gave himself to it to see if it would kill him.
PS: Good opening and ending
Jan 9, 11:55 PM
Apr 2022
Why is Shen's accent??? Who let him pronounce Mandarin words like that????? Threw me for a loop but otherwise good episode. Andy saying "Dynamite?" in English was hilarious.

One of my favorite power systems in animanga, introducing the "negation of rules" and targeting type is just the beginning! Call this a stretch but we immediately have one example each of negating adjectives/states of being with un(dead), nouns/abstract ideas with un(luck), and verbs/actions with un(avoid)able, the fancontent potential is limitless...
Feb 3, 2:25 PM
Oct 2021
I know I was warned but the constant use of sex and as a major point is still really disturbing.

I can sense the inventiveness in the method of combat but that's just about it. Deaths already feel as hollow as can be with no stakes and the fact that it already started this way makes me think, it won't change.

Plus, why did Andy care about age for drinking and not for consent, that's messed upđź’€
Feb 13, 5:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great, they need to beat the members of the organization to join it, only one to beat though and for that they're going to Russia, I'm curious to see how it will turn out, too bad we didn't see a -18 scene though but that was to expect lol.
Feb 18, 3:06 AM
Oct 2017
Giving new meaning to 'I screw for peace'
Awesome.
Mar 18, 9:12 PM
Jun 2022
Well , This Was Crappy . Just That Bike Riding Was Amusing , Damn Not Enough.
Apr 25, 2:34 PM
Apr 2024
Anime estranhão. Não me pegou. Não recomendo.
May 3, 7:49 AM

Apr 2013
Hmm I didn't really feel this episode. It was all so random, dude just left because... no idea actually.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 6, 2023

233 by TechOtaku »»
Yesterday, 8:21 PM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1

66 by satchoff »»
May 16, 3:04 PM

» A revenge on anime parents????

Smrhamedani - Mar 7

4 by Gator »»
May 16, 2:49 AM

Poll: » Best Girl

iiDavion - Mar 1

16 by Gator »»
May 16, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Undead Unluck Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22

98 by Gator »»
May 16, 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.