Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Girl & Her Guard Dog
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 25, 2023 12:47 AM

Mar 2012
this anime is weird. it's okay with showing underage drinking and smoking, guns and whatnot but there's no way in hell that dude didn't bleed having his head smashed against the table that way.

everything is so wrong in so many levels. she put herself in a really bad situation, but that kind of things really happens. but she couldn't know any better given that he is the one who raised her and apparently haven't taught her to recognize a dangerous situation. and it's already been stabilished that she had no other peers, because her relation to the yakuza made it impossible for her to make connections before. at the same time, this being the first time she tried to make a friend and went out with him makes this an excuse for keiya not letting her do it again and blaming her for putting herself in that situation.
and the time he showed up at the karaoke, that shit was scary. if he just took her away i could imagine her being taken by the impression that he just wanted to protect her, but the violence was really uncalled for.
Oct 26, 2023 3:47 PM

Jan 2022
Reply to winddevil1
@cooldogmom
so there's many kinds of ahhs huh lol
there' s the ahh when surprised, the ahh when hurt, the ahh when reaching a conclusion... and now there's also a dumb ahh :D

----

after watching 2 episodes, i'm still not sure if i enjoy or hate this anime
idk, i feel like the guy is controling too much, but then we see what happened in the karaoke room and maybe he is right in protecting her lol
tho i still think he should just look from a far and only protect her when needed, and not because he is jealous (and ends up shooting at the wall...)
@winddevil1 lol I know, it sounds so silly too. I've seen people on instagram do that so that's why I said that 😭
This never updates so that's cool
Dec 4, 2023 7:55 AM
Jun 2022
defination of trash
Dec 5, 2023 3:13 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to TheIronGystum
defination of trash
@TheIronGystum Mate, if it's trash to you now, then you are NOT ready for how bad it gets just a few episodes further. This anime turns into the animation studio equivalent of drinking on the job, just getting progressively uglier each episode. It's actually impressive, watching a studio just completely stop giving a shit.

Daviljoe193Dec 5, 2023 3:41 PM
Opinions are opinions, and differing opinions can co-exist. 🙂 But I don't do debate, life's too short to spend time debating people.
Jan 8, 2:16 PM
Nov 2023
Let's start with I like the anime... BUT it makes me very mad! Age gap of 10 year sure I can get behind that, what I can't stand is a grown ass adult sending such mixed signals to this teenager. I know it's a very difficult situation, the kid you had to take care of is suddenly starting to be not a kid anymore and you might be starting to feel something and such and such. But he isn't leaving her room to breathe or to even think, he is acting as a parent but then hugs her and puts his head on her laps and says things like "I won't accept anyone who takes you away from me" and then rightfully says "I don't know what to do". of course you don't, I know you can't come out and say I think like you to the kid you raised, but you also shouldn't be so overly present and behaving like a parent while also behaving like you have aa crush on her. Pick one! You are the adult!

And with this, I thank you very much for your time to let me get out some steam after this episode 🤣

Looking forward to see how does the story develops ❤️
Mar 20, 10:13 AM
Jun 2022
Nice , Bud Stepped In At The Right Time . Man , Jerk Are Everywhere . ' Should Have Roughed Him More ' I Second That!

May 23, 11:10 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Grown ass man getting jealous of a high school boy flirting with a high school girl that he groomed since age 5. I get the feeling his over controlling ass behavior is not going to be called out in this anime...so this is the episode I drop the show.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ojou to Banken-kun Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Sep 28, 2023

146 by Lolicon »»
May 23, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Ojou to Banken-kun Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2023

45 by kajinokage »»
May 3, 11:24 PM

Poll: » Ojou to Banken-kun Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2023

46 by AngelicFallsx »»
Apr 3, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Ojou to Banken-kun Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2023

50 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 20, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Ojou to Banken-kun Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2023

45 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 20, 10:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.