Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2023 3:19 PM

Apr 2021
Yato realizing he will never be able to say her name again breaks my heart.. Hopefully they can figure something out.
I read AoT so I can hate on it.
Oct 4, 2023 6:18 PM
Aug 2023
God it breaks my heart so baddddd. Really has me on the ground sobbing.
Oct 5, 2023 3:04 AM

Apr 2021
ohshcbbyxx said:
God it breaks my heart so baddddd. Really has me on the ground sobbing.

Same here.. I can't believe Hiyori is dead :(
I read AoT so I can hate on it.
Oct 5, 2023 4:38 AM
Jun 2023
literally sobbing every chapter now
Oct 5, 2023 8:08 AM
Nov 2017
this was a crazy ass twist that no one could’ve imagined.
Oct 5, 2023 12:35 PM

Dec 2020
this chapter made me so sad. he cant say her name again .. i wonder how this is going to end, i can only see it being bittersweet โ˜น๏ธ
Oct 5, 2023 4:10 PM
Apr 2018
Plot armour please, omg poor Hiyori ๐Ÿ˜ญ I imagined this being a possibility but NEVER thought the mangaka actually would.
Oct 6, 2023 1:52 AM
Aug 2020
YES! Come back Hiyori somehow lol
Im coping hard
Oct 6, 2023 9:55 AM
Jan 2021
I decided to go read the newest chapter and was excited. I forgot what happened in the last chapter. Literally crying now.. Yato grieving over never seeing or being able to say Hiyori’s name again breaks me.

Seeing Yukine trying to be a guidepost for Yato really shows how much he believes in him now. Yato’s at the verge of becoming a god destruction like he was originally intended to be yet he’s trying to stop him from that.

I really wonder how this series will end and how this conflict will resolve :(
Oct 6, 2023 11:13 PM
Jul 2023
As I understand Hiyori is death and now she is Yato's shinki. Also he will never be able to say her name again
Oct 7, 2023 1:04 AM
Oct 2014
Reply to akiiira
Yato realizing he will never be able to say her name again breaks my heart.. Hopefully they can figure something out.
@akiiira same, it was hard to continue reading, but I didn’t cry cause I’m sure something will happen. Yukine made me hope. But lemme be honest, I think Adachitoka plays with these things about the gods however she likes, she didn’t tell us much… if she told us something then something completely different happens. For now I keep seeing things that shouldn’t happen but happen anyway ๐Ÿค”
Oct 7, 2023 12:45 PM
Dec 2022
I agree a 100% with Yukine, Yato is gonna make a miracle. I wouldn't mind if they let her remember and she remains herself, but it is true that she deserves to live as a human more time. Delulu is the Solulu.
Oct 7, 2023 12:49 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to akiiira
@akiiira The moment he breaks down just because he knows he can't even say her name was PAIN and SUFFERING. I'm also hoping Yato and Yukine surpass this challenge.
Oct 8, 2023 11:48 AM
Mar 2015
Can Yato bring Hiyori back?
Oct 11, 2023 4:38 PM
Aug 2020
Reply to landofthekwt
Can Yato bring Hiyori back?
@landofthekwt

This chapter implied it may happen, but nothing presented previously show evidence of this being possible.

Well, actually, Yatos father came back from the dead, so... maybe its possible. Maybe Izanami can bring her back.

I believe Yato will bring her back somehow, but I'm usually wrong about everything.
Oct 15, 2023 2:41 PM
Jan 2021
It was heartbreaking I nearly began to cry
Nov 6, 2023 2:53 PM

Dec 2020
chapter 108.2

Nov 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Apr 2013
Please, don't let Yato disappear Hiyori!!!

.·:*¨ ้‡้€ข็š„ๆ—ถไปฃ - ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–† ๐•ต๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ¨*:·. ๐“†ฉโ™ก๐“†ช
๐ŸŽ:๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ…‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿ‘:๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
โ†บ¹ |โ— โ–ถ โ–ท| โ‹ฎ≡
Nov 6, 2023 7:40 PM
Sep 2022
Amaterasu says that Yato is necessary. She also said that the fit ones will remain. So, is she going to save Yato? That way Amaterasu can redeem herself. My boy saved the world. He deserves a reward. This time five yen isn't enough
Nov 8, 2023 10:27 AM
Aug 2020
YES! Hiyori is back, thank goodness, I couldn't deal with Hiyori dying, glad it was yet another fake death. This manga really love its fake deaths lol. Yatos father is finally gone, good riddance, but couldn't help but sympathize with him a little, dude did go through a lot and his rebellion against the divine felt somewhat just.

Now to see if Yato died lol I've been wrong about everything so far so I wont even try to guess it I'll just wait. Dont think it would be a bad ending if Yato died or reincarnated, seems fitting that he would sacrifice to save Hiyori.

Also dayum break next month, we'll have to wait until January 2024 for the final chapter.

The final chapter :0 cant believe its finally here. My wish for Yatogami is a part 2 and 100 more chapters lol
Nov 12, 2023 9:51 PM

Apr 2022
welp its finally ending in the next chapter and we're still not sure whether it's gonna be a good ending or not, shame. they deserve better.
Nov 16, 2023 3:01 PM
Dec 2020
I'm literally heartbroken that this manga is almost over. It's been years that I read it consistently, telling people to read as well. It'll be hard for me to say goodbye and look at how things are.

I'm about to sob.
Nov 28, 2023 11:01 PM
Apr 2023
i once remembered i saw noragami anime and thought of completing manga turned out it was still running now i have caught up and last issue remains, this story is beautiful i really enjoyed it
Dec 21, 2023 5:54 PM
Mar 2020
yea keep on breaking my heart, i dont need it anyways
Dec 22, 2023 4:04 PM
Mar 2015
Reply to Tenshi_Budo
YES! Hiyori is back, thank goodness, I couldn't deal with Hiyori dying, glad it was yet another fake death. This manga really love its fake deaths lol. Yatos father is finally gone, good riddance, but couldn't help but sympathize with him a little, dude did go through a lot and his rebellion against the divine felt somewhat just.

Now to see if Yato died lol I've been wrong about everything so far so I wont even try to guess it I'll just wait. Dont think it would be a bad ending if Yato died or reincarnated, seems fitting that he would sacrifice to save Hiyori.

Also dayum break next month, we'll have to wait until January 2024 for the final chapter.

The final chapter :0 cant believe its finally here. My wish for Yatogami is a part 2 and 100 more chapters lol
@Tenshi_Budo Scum Father's gone and finally. Don't feel a thing abt his quest for vengeance... basically just a random woman who died randomly and he's like I mad for a thousand freaking years. I mean gimme a break... a bunch of subplots in this manga pulled at my heartstrings and made me tear up but his isn't one of them

I feel like even the mangaka only made a half-arsed token effort to whitewash him almost as if she didn't care enough to try. Good thing actually
Dec 22, 2023 4:05 PM
Mar 2015
Can someone explain to me how Father's 2nd lifeline's severed too? How come senpai loses his identity?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 105 Discussion

smurdles - Apr 7, 2023

5 by Annibeatrix »»
Sep 14, 2:23 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 9 Discussion

tingy - Aug 8, 2013

10 by PokefanPT »»
Aug 18, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 8 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 2, 2013

9 by PokefanPT »»
Aug 14, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

65 by Danahi82 »»
Jul 15, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 71 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Iizy - Dec 6, 2016

59 by LunaLov »»
Jul 12, 8:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.