Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2021 5:20 AM

Sep 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Yukine disses both Yato and Father for revenge huh? He is truly becoming more irredeemable every chapter, not that I can blame him. But what's with his powers man? Author-san made him too overpowered. He kinda seems like a God of Fortune now. Like he won't attack any innonect people. So is the theory about him becoming a god becoming true. Too much anticipation, I just hope Yato kills that MF Father.

Also join the "Brotherhood of Trashy Doujin" !!
May 9, 2021 4:11 AM

Apr 2020
TD: Yato, kill me and be the same god of destruction again!

Although I hate Td, I like his charisma! everything is still under control. I think he predicted everything. When he talked about God and desire, I do not know why I remembered the father character in FM!
May 9, 2021 4:55 AM

Oct 2018
I'm not convinced that Father still has everything under control. For starter, no matter what he says, he's unable to make Yato fall back in line this time, his manipulations don't seem to be working for the moment.
And Yukine is not fully under his control either, since he was rejecting the name Father has given him. He managed to rein him back in simply because he smacked Hagusa's weapon form and raised his voice with him, which are all triggers for Yukine's trauma and therefore caused him to retreat, but I don't think it'll last long. Unlike in his previous life, Yukine is powerful now and can protect himself, he just has to overcome his past.
Galadriel-sanMay 9, 2021 5:17 AM
May 26, 2021 6:42 PM
Mar 2015
The kami cavalry is on the way but they will kill Yukine if Father is not dead by the time they get there Father thinks he has won but he is wrong
May 31, 2021 1:03 PM

Nov 2014
Yato dad's doesnt have much in control because he tried to hurt Kazuma with words and stuff , so i think Yato will beat him
Best case scenario Yato survives his dad and Yukine dies
#SorryNotSorry
Jun 6, 2021 7:47 PM

Apr 2021
Yukine is going to interrupt before things conclude
Jun 24, 2021 3:47 AM

Jul 2020
I'm quite confused about the way the chapters are coming out?
is this considered a new chapter?

the drawing was really sharp and I'm scared to see the outcome of this, hope nothing bad happens to Hiyori because of Yukine
Yato deserves better than this, even tho I really like Yukine I hope they do something about him soon
Jul 5, 2021 10:39 PM

Sep 2020
The author sometimes releases half a chapter instead of a full new chapter. So they are titled with previous chapter number.2.
Aug 6, 2021 3:34 PM

Jan 2020
My, my. A lot of action in this chapter, and it really looks like the end is in sight. I'm somewhat surprised that Yato was able to gain the upperhand, fairly easily from the way the chapter plays out. It almost feels rushed.

Dad is getting annoying at this point though. It was pseudo-insane that he'd think Yato is trying to fake his death to save him from Heaven. His character, at least to me, doesn't seem like someone coming off as cool and in control. He seems more like he's rapidly becoming unraveled, and I'm not entirely sure what could be the cause. Unless Yukine's breakdown is somehow affecting him because of their recent connection. He just never seemed this out of touch with everything that's been happening to this point.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

18 by Kevin_Forero »»
Apr 19, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.