Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 2, 2023 10:00 AM

Jun 2023
Reply to the13thStruggle
@Ryuseishun "After reassessing things" - Read here as "After getting btfo by a Bleach fan on at least two separate occasions." And "pisspoor animation storyboarding and directing" despite giving Mushoku Tensei S2 a score that's 6 points higher (8/10) whilst being objectively vastly inferior in all three of these aspects, let alone others such as art direction, compositing and sound design. Jujutsu Kaisen S2 at a 7 as well, a logical rating if you aren't attempting to critique Bleach's production values with a 2/10 when the former is riddled with incomplete, rough episodes due to actual production hell and more recently, episodes that are inferior to the source material itself. Calling Bleach's storyboarding and directing "pisspoor" before praising the anime-original content in the same breath is also one of the funniest things I've read. You tried.
@the13thStruggle +1
Dec 5, 2023 3:48 PM

May 2020
Reply to dzudoKing
@THE_BigDingus At least I can assure you so many power counters in so little time happened only in this part of arc. Probably this part will be the worst out of all 4 which still is not that bad. Well, many characters as for now are dead, so the rest of cours should be better paced regarding fights. I get the feeling 2nd cour is on par with JJK level. Nothing extraordinary, just fights and fights, but at least in better quality imo.
dzudoKing said:
@THE_BigDingus At least I can assure you so many power counters in so little time happened only in this part of arc. Probably this part will be the worst out of all 4 which still is not that bad. Well, many characters as for now are dead, so the rest of cours should be better paced regarding fights. I get the feeling 2nd cour is on par with JJK level. Nothing extraordinary, just fights and fights, but at least in better quality imo

Ah makes sense. The first 12 episodes didn't feel nearly as back & forth with everyone one-upping each others powers, but the end of part 2 went a bit overboard with it.

And I'm down for more fights upon fights, I just hope they unfold a slightly more creative or interesting way. I haven't read the manga, but if you think the upcoming fights will be JJK level, that's high praise. I'm an old school Bleach fan, but it's been so long that I forgot a lot about its fights, and this episode really reminded me :D
“No, you can’t have a show where everybody’s Krillin!” – Shinpachi
Dec 7, 2023 10:05 PM
Dec 2022
it was perfect down to the last minute detail it was perfect
Dec 9, 2023 8:34 PM

Dec 2009
It's been years since the manga ended, and my memory still isn't at its best unless I complete a 4 hour Bleach recap video,
but I completely forgot how awful most of the villains and concepts are.

Tite Kubo's distinct wide variety of character design each being unique (excluding reference inspired characters) is great.
But these villain's overall design is incredibly stupid.
From their ridiculous overpowered nonsensical powers, idiotic disgusting comedic tone and obnoxious voices, particularly ugly in English are shit.

There's a lot of illogical plot as well with the imagination villain and zombies.

Otherwise, most of these battles, even though entertaining in action are annoying and somewhat boring.
The back and forth of the good guys winning to losing is poorly executed also when the surprises are so sudden, like the unclarifty of death and later seeing them as zombies.

I imagine and hope that this is the only worst part of the this arc.
The lore of why they're fighting, with the conflict of Uryuu is great, but aside from that, the villains and comedy is atrocious. 5/10.
Ridiculous abilities.

Part 1 was an 8/10. This part is shit because of the awful villains and useless comic relief.
One of the many biggest flaws of Bleach. The forced unfunny bad comedy. Shame.
... even the dialogue is mostly stupid and simplistic and boring with overexplaining every power and introduction.

At least the main cast and main villains are good.
Most of the English voices sound ugly, along with poor recast and mediocre acting from most of the supporting or extra cast.

The original cast was far greater.
waalex11Dec 9, 2023 8:48 PM
Dec 10, 2023 2:45 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to waalex11
It's been years since the manga ended, and my memory still isn't at its best unless I complete a 4 hour Bleach recap video,
but I completely forgot how awful most of the villains and concepts are.

Tite Kubo's distinct wide variety of character design each being unique (excluding reference inspired characters) is great.
But these villain's overall design is incredibly stupid.
From their ridiculous overpowered nonsensical powers, idiotic disgusting comedic tone and obnoxious voices, particularly ugly in English are shit.

There's a lot of illogical plot as well with the imagination villain and zombies.

Otherwise, most of these battles, even though entertaining in action are annoying and somewhat boring.
The back and forth of the good guys winning to losing is poorly executed also when the surprises are so sudden, like the unclarifty of death and later seeing them as zombies.

I imagine and hope that this is the only worst part of the this arc.
The lore of why they're fighting, with the conflict of Uryuu is great, but aside from that, the villains and comedy is atrocious. 5/10.
Ridiculous abilities.

Part 1 was an 8/10. This part is shit because of the awful villains and useless comic relief.
One of the many biggest flaws of Bleach. The forced unfunny bad comedy. Shame.
... even the dialogue is mostly stupid and simplistic and boring with overexplaining every power and introduction.

At least the main cast and main villains are good.
Most of the English voices sound ugly, along with poor recast and mediocre acting from most of the supporting or extra cast.

The original cast was far greater.
@waalex11 So overall most of your complains are about English cast. Nice one. Be aware of inferior quality if you don't watch it in original language. Who cares about English cast anyway? Maybe only some of U.S fans. Also complaining about a few minutes of comedy within 13 eps? Nice one x2. Good for you if you haven't read the manga. In anime there are many deleted comedy scenes and studio did great job regarding that aspect. Don't forget this show's demography is directed mostly to teenagers. This is not always super serious seinen.
waalex11 said:
The back and forth of the good guys winning to losing is poorly executed also when the surprises are so sudden

You get such feeling, because many fights happen in each episode back to back. Well, this is war tho. I'd agree with you that this part has many fights with not much choreography and that's why it's like that. Probably lack of freelancers and time was the reason. The last minutes of last episode seem like production issues as hell.
Complaining about characters design in Bleach? You should've found better thing to nitpick to. Maybe that fat black sternritter was the only ugly one.
Powers were creative, but the problem is with lack of choregraphy during some fights imo.

waalex11 said:

What's illogical about plot? I'd like you remind that this arc hasn't finished yet, so complaining about plot is ridiculous.
What about villain? Gremmy didn't imagine Kenpachi dying probably of many reasons: he wanted to feel the thrill of battle, he's stupid teenager, the difference in spiritual pressure is too big.
And zombies? I don't know what to say about it, if you don't say anything specific other than illogical. Doubt if it's illogical if manga's author is a supervisor during anime production, he wouldn't make the same mistake twice (first manga, now anime). Maybe if you don't understand something, it doesn't mean it's illogical.
dzudoKingDec 10, 2023 2:50 AM
Dec 14, 2023 5:54 AM
Nov 2016
Can't wait till next season
Dec 19, 2023 9:23 PM
Apr 2023
did the manga more justice than i thought it could, the entire staff did such an amazing job
Dec 21, 2023 9:30 AM
Dec 2023
Nos prometieron contenido nuevo y eso nos dieron, solo espero que sigan asi en el tercer cour y logren mejorar el final que tuvo su manga
Dec 24, 2023 2:23 AM
Apr 2021
ssdasdadasdadsasdasdasd
Dec 25, 2023 6:40 AM
Mar 2016
I have something that need someone to help. so according to wiki, Rukia's bankai first appearance is in TYBW arc, right? But why do I feel like I seem Her bankai before like in OG bleach during war between Aizen and Soul Reaper story arc. The thing is when I played Jump Force and when I see Rukia's use bankai I'm not that surprise it's like I know her bankai already. Why? can someone confirm if Rukia have use her bankai before TYBW because I don't surprise when I see her bankai in Jump Force video game. I don't have the feeling of seeing something new for the first time it's like I've seen it before. I've seen her white hair and white kimono and sword during Bankai state.
in case you might wondering something. So I gotta say this, I never see Hado No.99 before so when I play as Aizen and use his ultimate atk Hado No.99 I have that same feeling of seeing something new for the first time. It's different from seeing Rukia's Bankai because I don't feel like I never see Rukia's Bankai before. The question is Have Rukia ever show her Bankai before TBYW anime or she shown her bankai in somewhere else outside of anime or even before Jump Force. if memory serve right I did seem her Bankai before TYBW.
Dec 26, 2023 5:43 AM
Sep 2023
zzxsxasxsaxasxsxasxasxasxsaxSxa
Jan 2, 5:04 PM
Apr 2017
Muito bom evolução incrivel
Jan 7, 3:33 PM
Feb 2016
I like this anime. I'll wait the next season

Jan 12, 10:08 PM
Mar 2016
I only have one priority question. Why am I not have the same HOT feeling like the way when I watched Part 1?
I felt like part 2 have less fighting (Doesn't seem like it)or quality is not as good as Part 1. UM. I don't know. just let enjoyable like the way I did with part 1.
Jan 14, 2:48 AM

Mar 2015
It ended with Osho smashing Yhwach as he was falling from the Royal Palace. I thought it would've ended with a twist or some kind, guess we'll see in the next cour.

9/10
Jan 14, 2:49 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to KinjiKido
I only have one priority question. Why am I not have the same HOT feeling like the way when I watched Part 1?
I felt like part 2 have less fighting (Doesn't seem like it)or quality is not as good as Part 1. UM. I don't know. just let enjoyable like the way I did with part 1.
@KinjiKido Pierrot worked on 1st cour for over a year. 2nd cour was made in 6 months, so it's natural to expect lower quality. Probably director also wanted to rush all these fights in order to focus on squad 0 (last 3 eps) and get some space for original non-manga content in the next cours.
Jan 14, 2:52 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to dzudoKing
@KinjiKido Pierrot worked on 1st cour for over a year. 2nd cour was made in 6 months, so it's natural to expect lower quality. Probably director also wanted to rush all these fights in order to focus on squad 0 (last 3 eps) and get some space for original non-manga content in the next cours.
@dzudoKing Really? it took them a year for cour 1 and started developing cour 2 after cour 1 finished. I didn't know. I thought they supposed to complete the whole 50 episodes already and split them into 4 cours.
Jan 14, 2:57 AM

Nov 2023
Reply to KinjiKido
@dzudoKing Really? it took them a year for cour 1 and started developing cour 2 after cour 1 finished. I didn't know. I thought they supposed to complete the whole 50 episodes already and split them into 4 cours.
@KinjiKido Yeah, like they announced 4 cours 2 years ago, but unfortunately they still have a lot of work on 3rd and 4th cours. They are in mid way from completion this arc. It's not like they had already finished all 50 episodes in 2022. Plus they also work on Kingdom s5 now, not easy piece of cake for animators I guess.
Jan 18, 7:18 AM
Nov 2018
so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood man
Jan 18, 9:21 AM
Nov 2019
10/10 10/10 10/10 amazing.
Jan 19, 3:38 PM

Jan 2021
Senjumaru's Bankai is absolutely sick. It was felt in Soul society and the real world. Although it was good to show the reason for them not using their real powers and why they were much more powerful than SS combined but something still makes me question the power scaling. Also if Senjumaru's Bankai was powerful enough to cause waves in other worlds, then why wasnt it the same for Ichibe. I hope they explain but I feel satisfied for now.

Honestly, I thought they were going to adapt the entire fight in this last episode and make it longer but this is good too. The next cour will be starting with a great reveal and some awesome moments. Looking forward to it.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Jan 21, 10:46 PM
Jun 2016
If you enjoy bleach this is a must-watch.
Jan 22, 9:22 PM
Jan 2019
Third season now please
Jan 22, 9:23 PM
Jan 2019
Third season now please
Jan 31, 7:56 AM

Aug 2021
Great episode, with Senjumaru's bankai reveal. I personally like Yamamoto's more, but Senjumaru's was also great. Also, I really think that if given enough screen time in the later cours, Askin could probably become one of my favourite characters in bleach.
Feb 3, 1:18 AM
Mar 2021
squad zero so cool!
Feb 3, 3:39 AM
Jan 2022
"Güçlerimizin en ufak kullanımı bile, 3 dünyanın yerini ve göğünü titretir" 3'ü hayatı karşılığında, birisi gücünü açığa çıkarabiliyor...
ve Bankai - "Shatatsu Karagara Shigarami no Tsuji" ve "Shidenorokushikiukimonnohata" (bu isimler nedir bu arada) görsel olarak ve güç gösterisi olarak aşırı tatmin edici bir sahneydi. Biz de kimlere güçlü demişiz şu bölümlere kadar. 3 bölümde gördüğümüz şeyler, normal/klasik güçler de değil. Birisi her şeyin ismini siliyor, birisi tek kılıç darbesiyle öldürüyor, birisi kaderlerini baştan işliyor/dokuyor. Daha göreceğimiz şeyler de olması merak uyandırıyor. Mangaya da bakmak istemiyorum pek, bekleyeceğim sanırım...
Karşılık veremeden Ishida ve Haschwalth dahil hepsinin işini bitirdi... Cümlelerin anladığım kadarıyla, hayatlarını/kaderlerini dokudu. Aslında ölümlerini yazı ve öldüler gibi oldu. Tabi ki diğer sezonda geri geleceklerdir, umarım mantıklı şekilde dönerler bu sahneden sonra ama izlemesi inanılmaz keyifli ve heyecanlıydı. Sahneyi izlerken ben bile çaresiz hissettim.

Ichibe'de delirdi iyice... Bu adam kızınca ben korkuyorum. Siyaha Boya - Ichimonji. Fırça zanpaktousu ile neler yapacak acaba derken, adamın Bankai'si ilk zanpaktou öncesinden olduğunu öğrendik. "Shinuchi Shirafude Ichimonji" diyor, Bankai bile demiyor. Koskoca Yhwach'ı siyah karınca yaptı adam. Sonra da ayağıyla ve eliyle ezdi yolladı. Bambaşka bir seviye.

Bu sezon da harikaydı kesinlikle. Çok hızlı bir sezon daha bitti. En hızlı şekilde gelmesi lazım. Gerekirse uzun bölümlerle, arc'da baya ilerlememiz lazım yeni sezonla. Bekle bekle ömür geçiyor.
AgathusianFeb 3, 4:44 AM
Feb 3, 12:46 PM
Feb 2018
Muito bom, boas mudanças em relação ao manga.
Feb 15, 10:32 AM
Jan 2023
Beautiful story between a fool and an incomplete thing.
Feb 26, 9:29 AM
Apr 2023
bayagi begendim.
Mar 9, 7:11 AM

Apr 2013
Those last few minutes were really unnecessary, but I guess they had some time to waste. Obviously the Quincies will make a comeback next season though.

There was a lot of back and forth this season, with classical shounen tropes like "This isn't even my final form!". Most of the Sternritter had so little screentime, that we barely had time to care about them. The animation took a step back at all imo, last season was much more impressive production-wise. 7/10
Mar 20, 9:37 AM
Apr 2021
i love anime exclusive scenes
Mar 20, 9:37 AM
Apr 2021
i love anime exclusive scenes
Mar 21, 4:08 PM
Mar 2024
Perfect everything was perfect
Mar 29, 5:03 AM
Jun 2023
nice as fuck.............
Mar 30, 12:46 AM
Oct 2020
woooo Kon is so cool
Apr 25, 5:56 PM
Jun 2022
Cloth lady's bankai was phenomenal. Bald guy's bankai was dumb. I give it a 3/5 overall episode rating.
May 5, 6:59 AM
Mar 2020
SUPER SHOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
May 6, 7:17 AM
Jul 2023
Amazing some of the greatest anime fights I have ever witnessed
May 11, 1:34 PM

Mar 2010
What a way to edge... overall last episode with dat bankai was cool asf.. but all the other episodes just seemed too gody and didn't feel like bleach for whatever reason.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 12, 10:42 AM
May 2024
Can't wait for the next episode
Yesterday, 10:30 AM
Aug 2023
It ended with a cliff hanger with main antagonist being defeated so it was a very good can't wait on what happens next
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2023

224 by Supported »»
May 18, 8:59 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Sep 16, 2023

139 by Cammell »»
May 17, 2:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2023

177 by Cammell »»
May 16, 1:41 PM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2023

279 by Cammell »»
May 16, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Bleach: Sennen Kessen-hen - Ketsubetsu-tan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2023

342 by Cammell »»
May 16, 9:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.