Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2023 9:23 AM

Dec 2018
Felt like a weak premise honestly, but it was nice to see Tristan and Lancelot, as well as the gang again. Looks like there may be more in the future. This remains a kind of mediocre anime; the animation itself was odd, however the characters kind of make it for me. 
Aug 8, 2023 9:23 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Okay, this was definitely better than Part 1. It's got action for like 90% of the film which is actually decent, and I think the overall animation quality is slightly better (although if you're an anti-3D CGI, ig it wouldn't matter). 

Entrance of Meliodas, Ban and Gowther was freakin' cool, reminded me of some of the iconic moments in the early bits of the animated original series. Diane with her special javelin throw and Elizabeth with her guarded up Goddess abilities were pretty cool too. As for the main two, it was surprising to see that Lancelot was able to neutralise a worn out but dark Tristan. And wait, why is Jericho taking care of Lancelot? Got to give it to Ban for arranging that, ig xD. 

King Arthur supplying the weapon that's behind the whole fiasco, hmm. I wonder how that came about. An imposter is my guess but I suppose he'll be around in the Four Knights of Apocalypse, so maybe more answers then. 

Tristan just walking supposedly listlessly with the ED in the background din't fit at all, lol. 

As a whole, the story was pretty simple and nothing out of the ordinary for the series. One could complain it's basically the same recipe of the other movies and some of the plot arcs from the original, and that's honestly right on the mark. I'll settle with a 6/10 for this part and give the two parts a combined 5/10 or so. 
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 8, 2023 11:58 AM
Aug 2020
it is bad, don't be afraid to say it...

I watched it because i'm a fan of nanatsu but no, they just waisted money for nothing...

i hope that the new anime in october will be better than that...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Aug 8, 2023 12:01 PM
Sep 2015
I can't wait for the next season, the music is top notch as usual. I love the relationship between Tristan and Lancelot, I hope they're...
Aug 8, 2023 2:45 PM

May 2014
I've really enjoyed these 2 films! Although it's more like one film cut into 2 parts. I love the CG animation. I do like most anime CG I've seen, with only a few exceptions. I wouldn't have minded if they stuck to this style with 4koa.

I was excited to see Arthur. Death Pierce's feelings really did connect with what Arthur has been up to, so I liked how they linked that together. I assume that dimension they were sent to was something to do with Arthur's chaos powers too. Very cool stuff.  This is a nice little bridge into Four Knights of the Apocalypse starting October.
Aug 9, 2023 12:38 PM
May 2021
The CGI is so dam smooth af and the action scenes were very well done with the camera movements 🔥🔥. And the soundtracks Epic as always for sds series. Loved to see Meliodas, Ban back in action as well. Tristan's Demon form is also OP
Aug 12, 2023 6:11 AM
Jan 2021
animation was horrendous and looked like adobe photoshop
Aug 13, 2023 4:35 AM
Mar 2019
animation was so good i swear the will do more.

any knows if it announce more of nanatsu¿?
Aug 13, 2023 8:30 PM

Aug 2015
honestly, it wasnt as bad as i thought.. story line was meh but actually a lot of fighting scenes made up for it lol.
Aug 14, 2023 7:02 AM

Jun 2021
Nice closure of Tristan and Lancelot fight. The action scenes were okay, it would be really better if not for the animation.

Meliodas' full counter still gave me goosebumps with Hiroyuki Sawano's Perfect Time ost. Somehow feeling nostalgic hearing this and seeing the old cast.
Aug 15, 2023 5:07 PM
Jul 2019
The ugliest anime I have ever watched (well the 15 minutes I watched before I turned it off). Amazing that, in this day and age, anyone could create an anime that looks this bad.
Aug 17, 2023 5:23 AM
Apr 2017
It was very cool, the characters too OP, but that's normal for this series.
Aug 17, 2023 8:13 AM
May 2022
i though i would be bad but it's was actually very good also the animation was very pretty
Aug 17, 2023 9:29 AM
Apr 2019
Yeah nanatsu fell off, but it wasn't horrible, glad to see Arthur again as we know he'll have a big role in the sequel
Aug 19, 2023 8:24 AM

Jan 2013
Dam this was so terrible compared to the original...
Aug 19, 2023 8:25 AM

Jan 2013
Apratim said:
The CGI is so dam smooth af and the action scenes were very well done with the camera movements 🔥🔥. And the soundtracks Epic as always for sds series. Loved to see Meliodas, Ban back in action as well. Tristan's Demon form is also OP
I'll have what you're smokin bro.... LMAO
Aug 26, 2023 12:49 AM

Nov 2012
If only the animation was as good as the writing, it easily would have a score of 8-9.  The animation does the franchise a great disservice. Ok. We get it. You want to use CGI, but at least make it the good kind. 
Aug 30, 2023 12:28 PM
Mar 2022
Moc krásné jak se snaží zachránit svou matku ELIZABETH
Aug 30, 2023 8:36 PM
Jun 2023
Pretty good. Glad I watched it.
Sep 21, 2023 8:04 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Irregular second half.
The plot was weak!
The CGI bad
The story is about the 2 kids and the begining of a new adventures (future anime series).

5/10

kekeke
Oct 30, 2023 3:59 AM

Apr 2013
Well that was better than the first part, but still pretty bad.
Nov 3, 2023 9:30 AM

Nov 2010
Aww, poor Escanor was reduced to a horse. At least he's not forgotten. Ban's reaction was so funny!
Demon mode Tristan was so badass! His attacks looked cool, too! That gave me goosebumps.
That's a cool twist. Arthur has truly become a villain. How the mighty have fallen. I'm looking forward to them confronting him in the future.

That was Jericho!? I thought that was Merlin. Interesting. Now that I think about it, that would've been impossible since Merlin is with Arthur. They are the main villains now. Anyway, I'm glad Jericho grew her hair. She looks hot! Maybe she can be romantically involved with Lancelot once he's older. He's the closest Ban she could get. Haha!

This was better than I expected. I got used to the animation style. The fights looked good in it. It's better than the abomination they did in the previous seasons. They should've done it like this if they couldn't animate it well in 2D. I also like that the villains aren't dumb enough to reveal their power and plan to the protagonist. However, it looks like Deathpierce bit off more than he could chew. Haha!
Nov 4, 2023 4:18 PM
Jan 2021
I enjoyed this part!!! The character design was still a bit meh but the animation and the choreography were great!!! Love the fact the horse is named Escanor!!!🥰

Why so much love for Arthur!!! Never liked the guy!!! Never met anyone that liked him!!! I don’t get the hype for him!!! He is really boring,was really weak in the 7DS anime and he is really dislikable!!! I hope he’s not in 4 Knights Of The Apocalypse!!
Nov 19, 2023 7:22 PM

Feb 2014

As expected of this type of animation, it was smooth/fluid, but oh God.. the art on the other hand.. really was painful to see xD specially in the beginning - over the time I got used, but still... *sigh*

In general, this felt like a big epilogue. As if it were and intro/teasing for a potential sequel (TVseries).

I wasn´t even remembering the name of that character, Arthur.... oh God. He was a forgetable character for me, but apparently he´s back and now as a villain =_="

As for the story.. eh~~ meh. There was nothing much to it. I think this wasn´t meant for a good story. Just fanservice and in general it was good one.

This quickly reminded me of Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero
It is basically the same premisse xD

TechOtakuNov 19, 2023 7:45 PM
Dec 31, 2023 12:18 PM

May 2009
I don't understand why did MAL split it into two entries
Jul 20, 3:29 AM
Sep 2021
Gawddd Tristan pre-demon version was so annoying as heck.
Guy simply take on all the enemies solo while not having that much of experience fighting. Simply pathetic and annoying to watch, coming from the child of the strongest NNT member?
And his terrible voice-acting doesn't help either. Was that really Ayumu Murase? or was that a lady seiyuu? why is his voice acting so bad ?

so the only level-headed one in the battle is Ban's kid.
Tristan pretty much just went all out fighting enemies carelessly and Lancelot need to save him from dying every single time.

From which side did he inherit this stupidity? Don't remember Meliodas being this stupid while fighting.

and finally, FINALLY, Tristan lets out his demon form unleash completely and he eventually become that of what I want to watch, from the very beginning of this episode. Like, after so many moments of hesitancies. God.
Again, Lancelot in the end has to knock him out to bring him back to normal self.

Ban must be a proud father having such a reliable kiddo.

And apparently, Lancelot is under supervision of Jericho. Interesting.
Jericho was that female Holy Knight who used to have unrequited love for Ban right?

It was a a nice watch, happy to see all the 5 NNT's heroes together again. Missed you, Escanor. RIP
No idea where Merlin is.

And..King Arthur was behind all this ? Was an uninteresting character back in previous seasons and suddenly he was the mastermind in this movie after all? Lol. yeah. whatever.

Sawano's music back at it again, great as ever.

6.5/10

This kinda makes me wanna play that PS4 NNT game I bought long time ago but never had a chance to play yet.
duragon49Jul 20, 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.