Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2023 12:59 PM
Apr 2021
Is the anime good? Cause from the looks of it it’s a copy and paste of Do you love your mother and her two hit multiple attacks with both Mc’s being average and weak. Also is the Mc your typical generic Mc or is he actually decent?
Jun 20, 2023 1:09 PM
May 2022
FiddlePie said:
Is the anime good? Cause from the looks of it it’s a copy and paste of Do you love your mother and her two hit multiple attacks with both Mc’s being average and weak. Also is the Mc your typical generic Mc or is he actually decent?

it's the same, like a copy paste, a bit more of ecchi, not so bad I think, watchable.
Jun 20, 2023 1:13 PM
Apr 2021
kikikanli said:
FiddlePie said:

it's the same, like a copy paste, a bit more of ecchi, not so bad I think, watchable.

I see. I’ll give it a watch to see if I like it
Jun 20, 2023 1:33 PM

Jul 2015
It's easy 10/10
Visuals for this kind of show is actually very good and characters are quirky and funny.
I expected it to be just an enjoyable trash, buy actually is a bit more than that.
MC actually develops and grows in strength, while his sister actively supports him, which is very cute.
PiromyslJun 20, 2023 6:04 PM

Jun 20, 2023 2:05 PM
Jan 2022
It's good, average but it's still entertaining. Better than other copy and paste
Jun 20, 2023 2:15 PM
Aug 2022
I personally don’t like it. The humour can be funny at times, but the mc Is so dull and boring. I’m also not a big fan of the other girls except the demon girl.

But I could see some people liking this.
Jun 20, 2023 2:18 PM

Apr 2023
Yes. It’s awesome.
Jun 20, 2023 2:32 PM

Feb 2023
FiddlePie said:

Having watched both shows, I have to tell you that it is not a copy paste of the Mother Isekai show.

The Mother Isekai is pretty bad, the MC more or less acts like an ass hole to his mother and the anime revolves around trying to improve their relationship with unnecessary ecchi elements. The cast of that show is really bland and generic. The animation is also sub par.

Now My One-Hit Kill Sister is quite different. The MC is pretty likable and nice to his sister. The sister can be annoying to some, but you can definitely feel like she genuinely cares for his little brother, which is very charming. Definitely the best part of this show is the dynamic between the siblings and how they help each other out overcoming issues. There are no overly ecchi scenes in this show either. The support cast is also very fun! Don’t want to spoil much but there is this character call Kilmaria and she is very fun and wholesome.

Also the animation for the fight scenes in this show are bonkers. They are very well animated, especially for a new studio.

Now I don't want to throw the big “I” word but it’s very light. The relationship between the brother and sister can get weird but it's played for the laughs and it's pretty comedic, nothing serious. More like an overprotective kinda thing. You should at least watch episode 1 to get the premise of the show, very different from the Mother Isekai show.

Overall, I would say this show is pretty good, if you are interested in some dumb fun Isekai action. You should definitely give it a try. The best part about this show tho is the ED song and video. It cuts so deep, you’ll see what I mean when you give one episode a watch.

9/10 for me.
Jun 20, 2023 2:36 PM
Dec 2022
Yea. it's good. You'll love it.
Jun 20, 2023 3:49 PM
Aug 2021
Good is subjective. I enjoy it. beyond that I can tell you nothing.
Jun 20, 2023 4:19 PM
Feb 2021
It's like pumping. Stonksss!!!
NIHALxVJun 20, 2023 4:28 PM
Jun 20, 2023 10:13 PM
Mar 2021
I've been watching it but I find it kinda boring
Jun 21, 2023 6:14 AM
Jul 2018
it's good enough for us horni bastards..
give it a try you'll love it... it's a bit daring than okaa san online
Jun 21, 2023 6:40 AM

Mar 2013
1/10. Maya turns out to be the older sister instead of the younger sister. Disgusting. I mean, I suppose you could pretend she is a younger sister like in Kiss x Sis, but uh...it is hard.
Jun 22, 2023 4:25 AM

Apr 2016
Good is a strong word...so is decent, but honestly, as long as you're into or can at least mildly tolerate a lot of brocon shit every episode, let's just that that kn terms lf an isekai to kick back to, you can do a lot worse. It actually has some surprising character development and dynamics, plus it has Kilmaria so I can't exactlh call it bad, either.
Jun 22, 2023 6:00 PM

Mar 2013
Revised my score, I am not simping for Kilmaria. On a more serious note thought, Maya does become a bit less aggressive, and honestly? One of the most unexpected things about the series is how supportive she is. Despite being overpowered, she supports her younger brother getting stronger in whatever way she can. In addition, she is also not nearly as jealous as you would expect from this series.

Jun 23, 2023 5:53 PM

Jul 2021
FiddlePie said:
Sister Isekai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mother Isekai. Also the fight animation on sister isekai was unexpectedly very good!
Jun 23, 2023 7:55 PM
Apr 2019
I finished this anime today, and honestly, I had a lot of fun with it, especially with Kilmaria's scenes present in the scenes (best character and girl in this easy show), the secondary characters are good, and their interaction is fun, the dynamics of the brothers is cool, and the comedy and animation (mostly but fight scenes) are very good, the story can be a little meh, but it develops well until, it's a decent isekai that you pick up to watch for fun, okay far from being bad, a 6.4 or 6.5 would be my grade for this anime
Jun 24, 2023 2:26 AM
Apr 2021
This anime is trashy but the good kind of trashy yk + the animation for some strange odd ass reason GOES SO FUCKING HARD AT TIMES😭🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jun 25, 2023 6:40 AM

May 2022
Its very good. I absolutely loved this show. The characters were so fun. Very much recommended.

Jun 25, 2023 6:57 AM
Mar 2021
Personaly i love it, very fun show 
Jun 29, 2023 9:11 PM
Apr 2021
Freedom_Animes said:
I finished this anime today, and honestly, I had a lot of fun with it, especially with Kilmaria's scenes present in the scenes (best character and girl in this easy show), the secondary characters are good, and their interaction is fun, the dynamics of the brothers is cool, and the comedy and animation (mostly but fight scenes) are very good, the story can be a little meh, but it develops well until, it's a decent isekai that you pick up to watch for fun, okay far from being bad, a 6.4 or 6.5 would be my grade for this anime

Kilmaria seems to be everyone’s favorite character in the show
Jul 1, 2023 2:55 PM

Nov 2009
It's an OK series.

Not that great, but also not that bad. Quite average, LOL.

But it does have some weird parts.

Such as how the MC pretty much lies from beginning to the end of the series by using his sister as a "show of strength" to get his harem.

And how the sister likes being used as a tool for his brother while contradicting herself saying siblings shouldn't pamper each other so much but she's literally the prime example...

And the other girls all thinks Asahi is a great guy due to his Facade.

The only person in the entire series that is true to herself and everyone is the Demon girl Kilmaria that knows about MC's facade but still decide to keep on being his big sister (even tho Asahi himself doesn't really want Kilmaria as his sister)

Kilmaria also saved Aashi the most times throughout the entire series, the most sane and reliable even when drunk. Plus, she has the most likeable personality out of everyone and she also resembles [Ilya] from [Princess Connect], LOL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 17, 2023 10:48 PM

Nov 2016
a fun anime IMHO, it had enough comedy from start to finish, unlike many comedy animes

i do hate all the misconception about incest tho. in this season (havent read the mangas and novels) theres exactly 0. yep none. do they know what that word means? is that the reason so many people are avoiding this in general?

i too am weirded out by the overly loving sibling love, but it was still within acceptable levels
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
Jul 23, 2023 6:53 AM
Mar 2021
personally the MC is one of the best ones in isekai
he actually grows, has a personality and is clever/ charming
I just wish he would be a little bit stronger 
Sep 12, 2023 1:50 PM
Jul 2018
Well, tastes differ. I find this anime as so so.
Kilmaria is funny and her bickering with Maya is funny too, I enjoyed her voice acting. It was nice to hear voice of Suzuki Reiko as Huan and voice of Tomokazu Sugita as Tiger, although their appearances are very minor.
I enjoyed fanservice in bath. But what is strange, they censor panchira of Gloria, but are okay with showing naked girls in bath (obviously breast is covered with foam).
Aside from that anime is quite bland. Animation is inconsistent in some parts. One moment Siegfried's sword is thin like a rapier:

Next moment it's broad, like a broadsword:

But people who into brocon can like it, probably.
removed-userSep 12, 2023 2:20 PM

More topics from this board

» About the adaptation

TEMPEST_1 - May 21

6 by TEMPEST_1 »»
May 24, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Isekai One Turn Kill Neesan: Ane Douhan no Isekai Seikatsu Hajimemashita Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2023

121 by Jay_Woo »»
Apr 14, 5:34 AM

» I gave this show a 9/10! I've done my part!

LordKirkis - Feb 7

32 by Treyv0n »»
Mar 25, 4:55 PM

» OP versus ED Disparity

absolutelynormal - Apr 29, 2023

15 by StarCry »»
Mar 7, 8:40 PM

» Love the sense of humor in this show!

LordKirkis - Jun 16, 2023

9 by Gator »»
Feb 20, 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.