Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2023 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Touya's sister? Nope, she's pretending but seems like the type to cause drama for her own amusement.

Also, it looks like Hilde is falling more and more for Touya to no one's surprise. Really, his harem just never ceases to stop growing. 
Jun 12, 2023 8:55 AM

Dec 2022
well now the princess of lestia we have the seven queens of brunhild anymore and the future educative kids of the brunhild will get fed up with the amount of wives touya has
Jun 12, 2023 8:57 AM
Sep 2021
Touya has got one more fiance as expected, lucky man let's see who's the 8th one.
Jun 12, 2023 9:22 AM
May 2023
where you guys saw anime
Jun 12, 2023 9:22 AM
May 2023
Stark700 said:
Touya's sister? Nope, she's pretending but seems like the type to cause drama for her own amusement.

Also, it looks like Hilde is falling more and more for Touya to no one's surprise. Really, his harem just never ceases to stop growing. 

website u prefer to watch anime
Jun 12, 2023 9:40 AM

Jul 2017
The Goddess of Love coming down to Earth as the sister-in-law Karen, that's a total surprise for Touya.

Of course, she is new to his harem, coming down to Earth for a vacation, and Princess Hildegard is here to oversee the training of her knights, along with her grandfather Galen, who is really an old geezer at heart. The Frame Gears to fight against the Phrase, it's only for internal use and not one for the war or anything off. Hilde certainly got shocked at how Touya racks up his engagement with the girls, and she is undoubtedly the next in line, but her approval process has to go through her grandfather.

The trait of the girls' talk in regard to romance sure never ends, that's a given for everyone involved. But the probability of Hilde winning against the king is too low, though Touya dug his own grave by showing her grandfather a woman in her swimsuit, to the ire of the girls. Karen indeed came down for her own amusement towards the girls, and she's going to cause a mayhem, that's for sure.

The harem that keeps on growing, that's Touya for you.
Jun 12, 2023 10:28 AM

Jan 2023
A pretty funny episode, between: Hilde's reaction to Touya's number of wives, the girls reactions to Touya's... let's say 'interesting' pictures in his phone, and finally that ending with an unwelcomed disclosure of Touya's embarrasing past to the girls.
MeguSae38Jun 12, 2023 10:33 AM
Jun 12, 2023 12:34 PM

Jan 2017
As a book reader I am completely disgusted by this season.  Way to skip all the good stuff and concentrate on the harem too much.  If i knew it was going to be this bad I would have skipped the entire thing.  Book 7 which is this episode was one of my favorites.  They completely removed the best part. 
Jun 12, 2023 3:49 PM
Feb 2018
It was a good episode but it seem they are skipping the yulong invasion and servile god plots
Jun 12, 2023 4:49 PM
Aug 2018
AnimeSrk said:
Touya has got one more fiance as expected, lucky man let's see who's the 8th one.
Supposedly it could be Touya's eighth fiancée: Sakura or Leen even though we know that Touya will get engaged to Leen once they have discovered the Library of Babylon and also there are 2 Babylonias and Genois left to find in this season and only one episode. In addition, there are still another 3 islands of Babylon, gynoids and the 9 children of Touya to probably appear in a 3rd season if there is one. What do you think?
Jun 12, 2023 4:53 PM
Aug 2018
Paladin23 said:
It was a good episode but it seem they are skipping the yulong invasion and servile god plots
probably I added it in a 3rd season since I don't think they'll put it in the last episode, even though I really don't know what they're going to put/happen in the last episode of isekai wa smartphone 2 season?
Jun 12, 2023 5:06 PM
Feb 2018
Tachi27 said:
Paladin23 said:
probably I added it in a 3rd season since I don't think they'll put it in the last episode, even though I really don't know what they're going to put/happen in the last episode of isekai wa smartphone 2 season?

someone thought it be the ramissh arc it would give it be a big flashy end with the bombshell of touya new status
Jun 12, 2023 5:12 PM

May 2019
Touya's harem keeps growing, it's beyond ridiculous lol. At least Hilde can hold her own in combat (although with an assist from Touya when she fought her grandfather) and has willingly agreed to join the harem. Side note, Hilde's grandfather reminds me of Master Roshi from Dragon Ball in so far as being perverted and easily distracted by scantily clad women.

With 1 episode remaining I wonder if they will even be able to put the Frame Gears to use against the Phrases since it is still unknown when the Phrases will attack. Maybe there will be a 3rd season.
Jun 12, 2023 9:23 PM
Jul 2021
I always love to watch this anime, i love all about this anime, the character, story, romantic scene i love about it all. especially hilda. i dont care what hatters say about this anime, i always support JC staff to make this anime become better
Jun 12, 2023 9:23 PM
Jan 2020
This has to be one of, if not the, most absurd harems in the history of anime. If it even can be considered a traditional one given it's really a group of women sharing and controlling a golden goose boy toy whom they emotionally manipulate with ease. A feat that is functionally impossible in the real world without half of them fighting each other.

The bigger question remains is when the time eventually comes will Touya have the stamina to satisfy all of them. 
Jun 12, 2023 10:47 PM
Nov 2022
Well, now Touya has another wife ._.

Personally, I feel like 12 episodes won't be enough, but hey, that's life, we'll see what happens in the season finale.
Jun 12, 2023 11:16 PM
Feb 2022
This show is so stupid but in the best way possible. Maybe I’m misremembering but has Touya actually asked any of his Fiancées to marry him himself? At this point it seems like they just add new members to the harem without regard for his opinion, simply likely him is enough
Jun 13, 2023 2:10 AM

Feb 2018
I wonder if Touya will have enough stamina to keep up with all his future wives lmao.

Also gotta hand it to Kohaku for at least trying at the end lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 13, 2023 4:49 AM

Feb 2021
That old man is a pervert XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 13, 2023 6:16 AM
Apr 2023
Kind of fun to have Renaishin have more air time after all this time, specially since she is voiced by Horie Yui (one of my all time fave seiyuus).
Well the 7th harem member is now added. The 2nd season really was focused on completing the 9 foreshadowed harem members since the 1st season. With this, the only ones left will be Sakura and Lean.
Not sure if they will be added this season but given it is now the 2nd to the last episode, the next episode might be dedicated to the climax and finale of the season so maybe they are added in another arc.

PS I still have that facepalm moment every time a new harem member is added and everyone acts casually like it really is a usual thing. Well, anything for world peace, I guess.
Jun 13, 2023 9:58 AM
Jan 2018
Knight girl gets added to the harem…
Jun 13, 2023 11:03 AM

Oct 2017
Another one in the bag, good to have Lestia in the harem. The girls are sure open to more harem members. I wonder at which point they'll think it's too many.
Jun 13, 2023 1:30 PM
Aug 2018
MegamiRem said:
Another one in the bag, good to have Lestia in the harem. The girls are sure open to more harem members. I wonder at which point they'll think it's too many.
Until now no one has any idea that there are 9 wives in total that touya is going to have, apparently the only one who knows is Leen and with suspicions of Yumina
Jun 13, 2023 8:27 PM
Jun 2023
I have read multiple of comment and i personally like his harem , he has different personality wifes from different places and some of them are princess. and about his stamina bed with wife's like dude think , he is literally equal to (or) demigod . don't you this stamina is not a problem 😂😂. i personally like this anime , if it would have better animation then should have been best anime.
Jun 15, 2023 2:18 PM
Mar 2023
Thank the goddess of love, he already has 7 fiancées, and I would like to say almost 8 but I haven't seen anything that is concrete proof so I abstain.
PS: Could it be said that in a real battle, it is possible that the old king "Will die to put it"?
Jun 16, 2023 4:24 PM
Aug 2018
The sypnosis and screenshots of finsl episodenis relase in anime official website is interesting for de 2 last babylons and gynoids total 6 islands of Babylon and 6 gynoids. In wait for announced for a 3 season
Jun 18, 2023 2:14 AM
Apr 2019
Everyone asked who will be next wife. 
Rly? 

You only need to watch fully first episode of this season. 
If you dont skip ending - with song - you will be 3 by 3 = 9 square boxes... with faces of girls.

Connect it with ending of last episode of 1 season what Francesca 23 is telling to Leen - "Ms Profesor said he will have 9 wifes"...

Again to endings from 2nd season - 9 boxes. 7 faces shows girls that already are his fiances. And last two shows Leen and Sakura.
So it is kinda hard to merge both of them into last 12 episode of 2nd season... so it probably means we should wait on 3rd season...

Jun 22, 2023 9:53 AM
Jul 2020
I love when the wives get together and agree with each other. I love the golf clap when the knight princess was approved as a wife
Jun 29, 2023 6:37 AM

Feb 2021
My man is getting his 7th wife. WWW

Jun 29, 2023 6:52 AM
Jul 2018
im the top gigachad what are you ?
Jul 28, 2023 12:19 PM

Aug 2019
id love to see what leen and sakura are up to. we do get small snippets but honestly what they are doing seems more interesting than touya

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2023 1:38 AM

Mar 2013
Nice! 👍🙂
Another lovely girl in his harem.
A blonde knight!

Tbh, I was also interested more in what Leen and Sakura were doing. Looks more interesting.

CrazyButNot4UAug 3, 2023 1:43 AM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 1, 2:24 AM

Apr 2013
Touya is such a "cool dude" that he interfers in a 1on1 duel... what an asshole.
Feb 14, 7:07 AM
Apr 2021
It was just a simple episode with not much context. They are trying to get some content in but the flow is not there. It feels a bit broken and not continuous

More topics from this board

» needs a season 3

audac1ous - Jun 23, 2023

24 by Kaneki456 »»
Jul 24, 10:46 AM

» Abema rank 1st

KLA59 - Jun 1, 2023

17 by ejleon »»
Jul 14, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2023

72 by Edugamer2019ac »»
May 31, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2023

31 by ddanel »»
Feb 3, 4:05 PM

» why not take tsubaki Toya oh Toya

ZeroAXL - Jan 31

12 by _otaku_man00 »»
Jan 31, 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.