Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 7, 2023 1:56 AM

Feb 2018
Looks like Yuuya is training to become one kick man lol.

Yuuya literally destroying the court and everyone is just gonna go about their day after that lol. He is prolly so strong that he didn't feel the pressure of a kiss on the cheek too lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Jun 7, 2023 6:13 AM
May 2022
Wow this episode somone really show the mc who's the boss.......

Again the anime is so trash that's why i love it
Jun 7, 2023 5:35 PM

Nov 2019
Good boys and girls, never do such stunt in the middle of the road. You may or may not be sent to isekai because of it.
Jun 7, 2023 5:37 PM
Jun 2023
It started off good but then it devolved as soon as he "evolved", what the hell! With little to zero context he evolves, and then just dominates everyone in sports like an average comically overpowered MC. Not to mention that this visit to the royal capital has been basically forgotten about. 
Jun 8, 2023 5:01 AM
Feb 2020
Fantasy world with the training arc was okay. Nothing big was happening, but obviously it was build-up for whatever's gonna happen in these last three episodes. It didn't feel hype at all tho.
Normal world was also pretty boring. I don't like how model is the thing he's going to now.

To me the fun of the concept has kinda run out and the writer has run out of ideas
Jun 8, 2023 8:30 AM
Apr 2013
EP 10

Bit of an off topic rant, maybe its just me and being unlucky and/or picking bad anime, but it feels like
like after 10 eps i feel like this is actually nothing haas happened and its been just switch off brain the whole time
that being said, i dunno, either my expectations are too high and/or the anime really is just average/mediocre.
like last episode with lexia and/or luna was actually "ok", but every other ep has been basically a standalone thats pretty forgettable in the grand scheme of things, none of the (other) girls have any sort of relevance in the long term.

Pretty long post credits scene, its kinda strange though. do they just fight and then run away?
Assuming the big fight will be near the end, unless they tricked us. yuya's enemies have (in theory) been getting stronger and stornger as well, so it'll be kind of interesting to see what happens if he actually fights someone strong
Seems like next time is yuya FINALLY going to be going? they better not jebait us this time...

Anyway this ep, not much to say, just a lot of talking, seems to be mostly a setup for the big fight(?)
This ep, like miu literally showed up for what five seconds, kaori got maybe a minute of screentime, kaede is kaede and the other girls basically dont even exist.
At least kaori showed up this time, since she had entire eps where she didnt show up, and I just.

EDIT: Dont think we even know the name of the boss girl, but anyway. So far she's the only one who is outright antagonistic, I do wonder if she'll remain antagonistic or actually join yuya "and co"
CocoaGalaxyJun 9, 2023 4:21 PM
Jun 9, 2023 12:20 AM
May 2014
Bullshit as usual
Jun 10, 2023 2:45 PM

Nov 2012
I thought Yuya's self esteem had a boost, but he still speaks poorly about himself. 

They don't hold back on the after credit scenes.
Jun 11, 2023 7:13 PM

Mar 2008
I assume Kaori isn't that bad at tennis, the other pair was greasing the rackets maybe ....

I could see how Yuuya would freak out being told he's evolving and was given no heads up beforehand. 

That rabbit was dumb as shit telling that girl Yuuya is teaching him magic lol
Jun 14, 2023 3:08 AM
Apr 2023
kaori finally discovered another world
Jun 21, 2023 4:34 AM
Dec 2022
Yuuya was picked to be the successor of Divine Rabbit.
Jun 22, 2023 11:12 AM
Aug 2020
This episode had some of the worst pacing I've ever seen.
Jun 23, 2023 12:23 PM

Feb 2010
This anime is so generic, the only good part is the girls.
Jun 26, 2023 2:17 PM

Jul 2015
One of the better eps in my opinion with Yuuya doing some training, some funny moments with Kaori's insane tennis skills and a peck on the cheek at the end.

Jun 26, 2023 6:46 PM
Jan 2021
A good balance between the Sage’s World and the real world.

This is a rare instance in which we’re seeing Yuuya struggle against something. Luckily for him, the Deity of Kicks, Usagi, has come to train him in his ways and we learn more about this world. We learn about how the Divine fight off the Vile who are born from crystalized hatred. Interesting stuff. And Yuuya is helping the dude out by teaching him magic.

Onto the real world stuff. So Yuuya rejecting the entertainment offer isn’t surprising. Also, it seems that his evolution is really in effect. Bro made a hole in the ping pong table and destroyed the volleyball court in one shot. I get why the volleyball team immediately withdrew from the match. They might have been risking their lives otherwise. Kaori is really trying to make a move on Yuuya. I don’t know if the two will end up being an item, but it’s clear that Kaori doesn’t just want to be friends with him.

Lastly, it seems there may be a major conflict in the coming episodes with Yuuya and the vile. Hopefully Usagi can properly prepare Yuuya for the encounter…
Jul 1, 2023 9:57 AM

Sep 2012
seriously u cant tell she kissed u on the cheek specially after getting cheek kiss from the assassin?
Jul 1, 2023 1:21 PM
Nov 2022
Kaori es un peligro xd
Jul 11, 2023 12:13 PM
Jan 2022
Way to sexual, I just can't watch that
Jul 18, 2023 6:28 PM
Sep 2021
too many plot points, can't follow it
Aug 4, 2023 2:02 PM

Nov 2020
Uhh, what happened to the levels? Yuuya is around the level 235, Night is 510, Akatsuki is 490 and the Blood Ogre in EP1 was 300, but now he has trouble with a level 10 Mithril Bear? Also, the rabbit god is only level 4?
Aug 12, 2023 5:48 AM
Jan 2023
Woah! Yuuya absolutely destroyed those sports, even to the point of putting a hole in the sports hall.

That rabbit is pretty cool too, and now he's gonna become cooler with all that magic Yuuya is teaching him. Yuuya is gonna become stronger with those kicks too.
Aug 30, 2023 4:28 AM
Aug 2023
this show had a lot of potential but the execution is trash.
Nov 20, 2023 1:33 PM
Sep 2022
its a bad show with some pretty characters sometimes. Main character didnt grow at all and became the basic blank slate of a character. I regret getting as far into the show as I did. I really wanted it to be better because I liked the idea of living in both worlds.
Dec 10, 2023 10:39 AM
Jan 2022
I like this anime and very enjoy this season.
Jun 3, 3:55 AM
Apr 2017
OMG Kaori 😂😂😂

I just love this Anime, they have show a value that even a main heroine didn't always Perfect, but in an Extreme way LoL 🤣🤣🤣
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

69 by 51m »»
Jun 18, 4:04 PM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

10 by lawleagle »»
Jun 16, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2023

79 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:28 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.