Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2023 3:57 AM

Apr 2012
All the other shit aside: Bitch tried to kill her friend 2 times in a row and she's like "won't we all be friends puweaaaaaase?".

I swear, only reason I'm still watching is to see her suffer eventually. Definitely don't want a happy end for her. Worst anime character in a long time.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Apr 10, 2023 4:43 AM

May 2021
I don’t really get what you’re talking about. She had no clue about the Earth Witches identities or the fact that they were the terrorists she fought at the end of last season, and thus had no reason to mistrust them until the last couple minutes of this episode.

And when those last couple minutes came around, all she did was challenge them to a duel, no attempted friendship involved outside of trying to save Nika’s life
Barely catching my breath!
Lay my eyes on the crest!
Gonna square up to all of the heat that is left!
So I carry the torch! To Inferno! Inferno!
Apr 10, 2023 5:06 AM

Apr 2012
Infamous_Empire said:
I don’t really get what you’re talking about. She had no clue about the Earth Witches identities or the fact that they were the terrorists she fought at the end of last season, and thus had no reason to mistrust them until the last couple minutes of this episode.

And when those last couple minutes came around, all she did was challenge them to a duel, no attempted friendship involved outside of trying to save Nika’s life
WTF

She SAW how they tried to KILL her friend TWICE, once herself being the target, too. Are you for real?!
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Apr 10, 2023 5:13 AM

May 2021
Within the context of this episode, the only instance of them trying to kill her friends is, again, in the last few minutes of the episode, when, again, all she did afterwards was challenge them to a duel.

Outside the context of this episode, the other instance of them trying to kill her friends was the finale of last season, in which she literally couldn’t know their identities because they were inside Mobile Suits and, if my memory serves me correctly, she didn’t even hear any direct communications from either of these two and thus wouldn’t recognize them by their voices, hence she’d have no reason to mistrust them once they infiltrated the school
Apr 10, 2023 5:38 AM
Apr 2021
But i see change in Suletta confidence, she seem more confidence in herself and way of talking, she didn't stuttered much as season 1
Apr 10, 2023 6:23 AM

Apr 2012
Infamous_Empire said:
Within the context of this episode, the only instance of them trying to kill her friends is, again, in the last few minutes of the episode, when, again, all she did afterwards was challenge them to a duel.

Outside the context of this episode, the other instance of them trying to kill her friends was the finale of last season, in which she literally couldn’t know their identities because they were inside Mobile Suits and, if my memory serves me correctly, she didn’t even hear any direct communications from either of these two and thus wouldn’t recognize them by their voices, hence she’d have no reason to mistrust them once they infiltrated the school
Why tf are you talking about last season?!
Apr 10, 2023 6:33 AM

May 2021
MyllerPhiem said:
Infamous_Empire said:

Why tf are you talking about last season?!
You said Suletta saw them trying to kill her friend twice, I was merely making note of all the instances of this happening (the first of which happened last season), as well as pointing out why I don't understand your statement. If you're not referring to the finale of Season 1 when talking about instances of the Earth Witches trying to kill Suletta's friends, then I just genuinely don't know what you could be referring to. There was only one instance of this happening in front of Suletta in this episode, so I simply find myself confused by your claim that it occurred twice
Apr 10, 2023 7:51 AM
Apr 2021
the witches fro. Earth became friends with Suletta so both Nika and The witches are her friends. She did saw that the wotches were trying to kill nika but from suletta's perspective it can be a little fight that ended up like that. she don't know the details and evem Nika told her to go away

My Anime List: Link

All friend requests are accepted. Come say hi. We can be friends.

Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM
Apr 2022
Suletta be like “they really out here praying for my downfall…”
Apr 10, 2023 11:44 AM
Feb 2022
no it is just you my man
Apr 10, 2023 1:00 PM
Jan 2012
wtf are you talking about

series is full of stupid writing but suletta is pretty much one of the most interesting point in the series, overidealistic and naive character being manipulated left and right by forces way beyond her control
Apr 10, 2023 1:32 PM
Jul 2020
give up my sigma friend after this ends our beloved gundam will be turned into love live
Apr 11, 2023 12:19 AM
Jul 2020
Never let bro cook EVER again
Apr 12, 2023 5:23 AM

Sep 2018
cringe take op grow up
Apr 12, 2023 2:24 PM
Jun 2021
Holy shit you witchkeks truly are delusional.
Anime truly is dead.
Hot Blood saves lives.
Apr 14, 2023 5:47 AM

May 2009
But she can't be worse than Cuckzuya or Eren. What about Bellri?
Apr 15, 2023 12:40 PM

Nov 2014
they need to teach media literacy in schools.
Apr 16, 2023 5:06 AM
Jan 2021
I suggest you just drop the show my friend
Apr 16, 2023 5:54 AM

Oct 2019
MyllerPhiem said:
All the other shit aside: Bitch tried to kill her friend 2 times in a row and she's like "won't we all be friends puweaaaaaase?".

I swear, only reason I'm still watching is to see her suffer eventually. Definitely don't want a happy end for her. Worst anime character in a long time.

Dude, it's called Witch and not Saint for a reason.
Apr 16, 2023 9:06 AM
Jun 2020
You better get the hell out of here, you idiot
Apr 16, 2023 4:24 PM

Feb 2010
Why are you still here?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 16, 2023 6:26 PM
Mar 2012
MAL proving once again Media literacy is dead. At least this time it's mostly just OP.
Apr 16, 2023 6:31 PM
Community Mod
Undead

Mar 2022
Thread locked for breaking the Anime Discussion Guidelines:
2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage meaningful and/or civil discussion. An example includes:
    d. personal storytelling, narration, ranting, and/or blog-style posts
      e.g. Rate my list/favorites, Post your ___ and I'll rate it, review and/or rant texts about an anime, etc.
      These topics only encourage a one-way discussion where members are commenting on the poster's idea (or vice versa).
If you wish to share your thoughts regarding a specific anime, please either use the review or blog features.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» Disappointed with this

GoshaX - Jul 9, 2023

49 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
Jun 11, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

327 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 6, 1:28 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

98 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.